Chapter 7

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~5 Months Later

“I don’t like her,” Jiyeon whispered.

“Jiyeon-ah, that’s how I reacted but look at her, she’s nice,” Taecyeon said. “Just one day, one day,”

“With her?” Jiyeon asked. “It’s been five months since I’ve been here and I’ve seen her every single day.”

“One day alone with her,” Taecyeon pushed Jiyeon towards Sunye, who was at the front door.

“Oppa!” Sunye pecked him on the cheek.

“Hey,” Taecyeon winked.

“How old are you?” Sunye asked.

“I’m sixteen…seventeen, Korean age,” Jiyeon replied.

“Whatever, come on,” Sunye pulled her into the car and waved to Taecyeon. As soon as they got off the drive way, Sunye stopped.

“So where are we-,” Jiyeon started.

“Shut up,” Sunye demanded.

“Bwoh?” Jiyeon stared at her.

“Just follow me and pretend you want to come,” Sunye replied.

“You…” Jiyeon muttered.

 

“Noona!!!” JB screamed.

“JB-ah, do you have to scream?” Yoona laughed while lying down.

“It’s January,” JB smiled.

“And your birthday is in-,” Yoona started.

“FOUR DAYS!!! THE SIXTH!! I REMEMBERED!!!” Tiffany screamed.

“Do you have a gift for me?” JB asked.

“I’m going to turn eighteen,” JB smiled.

“Korean age,” Tiffany corrected.

“We’re in South Korea…Of course,” JB rolled his eyes.

“Your gift is shoes!” Tiffany smiled.

“Where?” JB asked.

“When it’s your birthday,” Tiffany laughed.

“And my gift for you is-,” Yoona suddenly stopped.

“What’s wrong, Noona?” JB asked and walked to her.

“M-My stomach,” Yoona panted.

“Are you hungry?” Tiffany asked.

“Aniyo!! I-I think I’m going to-,” Yoona started.

“AHH!! GET THE CAR!!!” JB shouted and Tiffany ran to her garage.

“Jaebum-ah,” Yoona whispered.

“I got you, Noona…Oh this is the best present ever!!” JB clapped.

“HURRY!!!!” Yoona screamed and pinched JB’s arm.

“NOONA!!” JB cried and put her into the car.

“FANY!!!!” Yoona yelled.

“I’m going!! I’m going!!” Tiffany cried.

 

“This, this, this,” Sunye said while checking all the clothes out.

“I’m leaving,” Jiyeon whispered and headed for the door until Sunye pulled her back.

“No, you’re going to hold this,” Sunye replied and gave her all the shopping bags.

“But-,” Jiyeon started.

“Let’s go!” Sunye walked out leaving Jiyeon holding three big shopping bags.

“Aish…” Jiyeon pouted.

 

“Congratulations! Yoona successfully gave birth to the baby boy,” the doctor smiled. “Go ahead and look,” he said.

“Yoong~,” Tiffany ran in. “He’s so cute,” she smiled. “We can buy him pink right?”

“No, of course not,” Yoona laughed.

“He looks like you,” Tiffany smiled. The two girls looked at JB who was staring at the baby and holding his hand. He suddenly wiped his eyes. “JB…”

“Noona…” JB looked at Yoona and smiled. “I…”

“What’s wrong?” Yoona asked.

“I’m glad we kept him,” JB whispered.

“Happy Birthday,” Yoona smiled.

“Yoonhyun is a precious gift,” JB told her. “I will be the best uncle anyone could ever have. I will take care of him and…and do everything with him,” JB said.

“I know you will,” Yoona replied. “I know,”

 

“So…I will go buy some food,” Tiffany told JB.

“I will go buy some baby supplies,” JB smiled.

“I thought you bought some already,” Tiffany said.

“Well I only got the toys so far,” JB shrugged.

“Aish…Do you still have the money I gave you?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah,” JB nodded. “Bye,” he waved and walked away. “Blue and only blue,” he said.

 

“How do I get it?” Tiffany pouted and tried to reach for the milk. “What kind of store puts milk on the top shelf?” she muttered.

“Here you go,” a voice said and gave it to her.

“Thank you,” she bowed and looked up while smiling but her smile turned into a frown.

“You?” the both muttered.

“Choi Siwon is the name,” he told her.

“Hwang Mi-…Hwang Tiffany is the name,” Tiffany rolled her eyes. “I got to go,” Tiffany was about to push her cart until it bumped into Siwon’s cart.

“Ladies first,” Siwon moved over.

“Either way, I would still go first,” Tiffany stuck her tongue out and kept walking.

“So where have your friend been lately?” Siwon asked.

“Don’t talk to me~,” Tiffany sang while buying more food.

“Isn’t that a lot of food?” Siwon asked.

“Aigoo, pack of water,” Tiffany tried to pick it up until Siwon helped her. “Thank you,”

“No problem…So what are you doing?” Siwon replied.

“What does it look like I’m doing, Mr. Choi?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, Mrs. Hwang I-,” Siwon started until his phone rang.

“It looks likes you’re busy, bye! And I won’t see you later,” Tiffany giggled and ran off.

“Who can this be?” Siwon looked at his phone. “What up, Taec?”

 

“Excuse me,” JB asked.

“How may I help you?” the lady asked.

“I’m buying things for a new born baby boy,” JB told her.

“Oh! Is it your brother?” she replied.

“Sure,” JB nodded.

“Okay so here’s a catalog,” the lady passed it to him. “Also a book guide just in case your mom needs it,” she smiled as JB shook his head at the thought of his mom.

“Ne,” JB nodded.

“In the catalog it tells you what to buy,” the lady smiled.

“Kamsahabnida,” JB bowed and looked around. “So this size diaper,” JB nodded. “Babies poop a lot so…this has thirty diapers…so six packs? Six times thirty equals one hundred eighty? Good enough,” JB said and put it into the cart.

“Bottles…I should by different color caps,” he smiled and brought ten bottles. “Towels, different sizes. All sizes. Blankets, pillows.” JB walked to the lady. “Is this enough?”

“Depends,” the lady replied.

“I got the supplies. I’ll come back in a week for the baby carrier and other bigger things,” JB said.

“Would you also like to by this newborn baby kit? It comes with shampoo and everything, and also a baby bathtub,” the lady said.

“Of course! Is there any deal with all the JB asked.

“Yes, let me show you,” the lady replied.

“Arrasso,” JB nodded after the explanation. “I’ll come back later,” he smiled. “So how much is it?”

“336,274 wons,” the lady replied.

“Oh…” JB paid her. “One more question…About how much would it cost for me to buy everything for the baby? And how much do we spend every month?”

“It really depends on what you want. Just read the book,” the lady smiled.

“Ne, thank you,” JB bowed and walked out the room with five shopping bags. “I’m so happy,” he smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter