Chapter 35

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Not tonight. I won’t lose this chance. The perfect chance,” the leader said as he looked at his group. “Go. Kill him. Right now.” he said as the kingkas started taking turns beating up JB, who was trying his best to fight back. “You’ll disappear after tonight, if not, she will.” the leader muttered while holding the fighting Jiyeon tightly and watching JB bleed helplessly on the ground. “No one’s saving you this time.” he whispered. “If you don’t lose tonight, I’ll make you lose.” He whispered.

"Please, I'm begging you to stop! I'll do anything and give you anything! Just don't hurt him anymore," Jiyeon begged.

"Shut up! Shut up and just stay quiet!" JB screamed at Jiyeon as he coughed out blood. His vision was blurry and the image of Jiyeon couldn't be seen because of the blood running down his face. "I'm use to this. I can handle it." He panted on the ground.

"What are you doing?! Do you call this fighting?!" The leader shouted as he pushed Jiyeon away and walked towards JB. Bending down, he smirked at JB before kicking him into his legs, making him let out a scream. "Before you were trash, girls did call you handsome. I don't think they will after tonight, right?" He asked, pushing JB's head.

"What have I ever done to you? Why are you doing this to me? For popularity? Because everyone else was doing it?" JB asked weakly. "Or because you're helpless by yourself?" He asked honestly but only received a punch in the face by the leader.

"I'm not helpless! If anything I have more than what you'll ever have!" The leader yelled.

"Stop it!" Jiyeon begged, running to JB.

"Go away!" JB shouted, trying to get up but only failed to. "What do I have to do for you to stop doing this to me for the rest if my life?"

"Die." The leader replied. "Admit you lost."

"I don't understand what you're saying," JB told him honestly.

"Then let me show you," the leader said and started punching, kicking, and hurting JB as much as he could, even though JB was balled up on the floor with blood and bruises all over his body.

"Jaebum!" Jiyeon screamed but was only held back by the other kingkas.

"I hate you, Im Jaebum! I hate you the most in this world!" The leader screamed, pulling JB's hair so that JB would look at him. Before he could throw another punch, Jr and Kai ran in.

"Jaebum!" The two screamed running to him as they pushed the others away.

"Please help him," Jiyeon begged, running to JB's side.

"What are you doing here? Go... Go home, I can handle this myself," JB whispered.

"You're half dead!" Kai yelled as he held JB carefully.

"Are you guys crazy?! Are you trying to kill him?!" Jr screamed as the kingkas watched him and he glared at the leader. "You!" Jr grabbed his collar. "I warned you! I told you not to touch him!"

"How can I not? He's my bait," the leader replied.

"And he's my best friend! He's someone's brother! An uncle! Don't you care about anyone?!" Jr yelled.

"Jinyoung, stop," JB panted.

“You’re almost dead, Jaebum!” Kai screamed, trying to stop the blood flowing out of JB’s head.

“I-I’ll go call the ambulance,” Jiyeon said.

“Don’t do it!” JB demanded.

“I’m going to kill you!” Jr screamed at the leader.

“Jinyoung, I’m begging you! Just stop!” JB shouted, staring at the leader. “What did I ever do to make you hate me this much?”

“Shut up,” the leader glared at him.

“Is it cause I left the group?” JB asked. “Is it cause I did something? What did I ever do to you?”

“I said shut up!” the leader shouted.

“I know I’m trash but I want to know why I am,” JB said.

“Let’s go,” the leader said walking out as he grabbed his water bottle and threw it at JB’s face.

“Isn’t that a little rude?” Kris spoke up at the door with EXO behind him.

“Don’t you have something to say?” Chanyeol added with his arms crossed.

“You don’t treat someone’s friend like that,” Sehun said, cracking his knuckles.

“Stop. Let them go,” JB spoke up as EXO moved out of the way for the kingkas to leave.

“We should take you to hospital,” Jr whispered, helping him up.

“I don’t want to. Just take me home,” JB told them. “I just want to go home.” he cried.

 

“O-Ow,” JB groaned.

“The blood,” Jiyeon said once they arrived in front of JB’s house.

“Jiyeon, go home,” JB demanded.

“Dude, she just wants to help,” Kai said.

“She already got into a lot of trouble because of me,” JB said.

“Jaebum, can I just at least-,” Jiyeon started.

“Just go home, Jiyeon!” JB yelled. “Take her home, please.” JB said, looking at EXO.

“Alright. Get better,” they said before they started walking.

“I just want to help,” Jiyeon spoke up.

“Go away, don’t you understand? I don’t need your help,” JB told her as she stared at him before he walked towards the door weakly by himself.

“Just go home, I’ll call you if anything happens to him,” Jr smiled as Jiyeon nodded and walked off with EXO following behind her.

“Why don’t you just give her a chance?” Kai asked.

“Can’t you see? Every time she’s with me, trouble happens,” JB told him.

“She’s trying her best. She wants to be with you cause she trust you,” Jr said.

“I don’t care. It’s only going to hurt her,” JB whispered as he tried to reach for the doorbell.

“I got it,” Jr offered, pressing the doorbell as the door swung open seconds later.

“J-Jaebum!” Tiffany screamed as Siwon’s eyes widened.

“What happened to you?” Siwon asked, helping him in. Once JB, stepped through the doors, his eyes landed on Yoona who was standing at the stairs with swollen eyes.

“Noona,” JB called weakly as she ran to him.

“W-What happened?” Yoona asked, staring at him from head to toe. “Why are you like this? Did you get in a fight? Why aren’t you at the hospital?!” she screamed.

“I wanted to go home,” JB told her.

“This is my fault, isn’t it?” Yoona said.

“Nothing’s your fault. I was being dumb and I didn’t think,” JB replied.

“I shouldn’t have said all those things. You know I don’t mean it. I would never want you to leave,” Yoona cried as JB smiled weakly.

“I’m not hurt. I’m use to this. Sometimes getting hurt like this feels good,” JB said, closing his eyes.

“I’ll take him to the bed,” Siwon said, taking JB from Jr and Kai as he helped him up the stairs towards his room.

“I’ll call someone,” Tiffany added before running off.

“Thank you. Thank you so much for finding him,” Yoona thanked.

“You shouldn’t thank us,” Kai said.

“We just helped the kingkas leave, but the person that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter