Chapter 15

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So what school do you go to?” Joon asked.

“I’m going to Seoul University right now, what about you?” Jiyeon replied.

“Um…I…Graduated,” Joon smiled.

“Oh, cool! From what school?” Jiyeon asked.

“Seoul…” Joon replied.

“Oh that’s nice,” Jiyeon nodded.

“Are you ready to order?” JB sighed while standing next to them.

“Appetizer…” Jiyeon read.

“I’ll get mandu (dumplings).” Joon ordered.

“Oh yeah! Me too. I love the dumplings here,” Jiyeon smiled.

“What else?” JB asked.

“I’ll get kimbap and bibimbap,” Joon told him.  

“Same here,” Jiyeon said. “And I want ppatbingsu after.”

“Make that two,” Joon added. “You’re a girl with a big appetite.” He chuckled.

“I am,” Jiyeon nodded.

“I will be back with your food,” JB groaned and walked off.

“He’s kind of rude,” Joon said.

“I guess,” Jiyeon shrugged while watching JB.

“Kai! Seriously! You’re so weird!” JB pushed him.

“Not as weird as Chanyeol or D.O. or anyone that works later,” Kai said and JB laughed. Jiyeon smiled slightly and saw Joon.

“Oh.” Jiyeon said. “So…”

“Do you want to hang out for the rest of the day?” Joon asked.

“Sure,” Jiyeon nodded.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome!” she heard JB greet someone.

“So he’s cheery towards other people but not us?” Joon asked.

“He’s always like that,” Jiyeon sighed.

“Aigoo! My JB!” Tiffany squealed and patted JB’s head.

“It’s her again,” Jiyeon said.

“Who? Do you know her?” Joon asked.

“Ani,” Jiyeon shook her head.

“What are you doing here?” JB asked when the two walked by Jiyeon and Joon.

“To see you.” Tiffany laughed. “And for food.”

“Here is your usual,” JB passed her the bag.

“Thanks,” Tiffany smiled. “I’ll be dropping by the house today and maybe staying over.” Tiffany told him. “Bye.” She waved. “Bye, Kai!”

“Bye!” the two waved as Tiffany left.

“Hurry up and bring them their food.” Kai pushed JB while handing him the tray.

“Here you go, enjoy your meal,” JB said while placing the food down and leaving.

“Maybe she’s his girlfriend,” Joon told Jiyeon.

“Maybe…” Jiyeon started to eat. The two started to talk and got comfortable with each other. Jiyeon would glance at JB once in a while but he didn’t glance at her once. Joon would make jokes and Jiyeon would laugh, they got along well.

“Patbingsu,” JB said while the two of them but they weren’t paying attention.

“It’s funny right?” Joon asked Jiyeon.

“Very! I can’t believe you ripped your pants in public,” Jiyeon giggled.

“It was like this big,” Joon showed her.

“This big?” Jiyeon laughed and spread her arms as it hit the patbingsu JB was placing down. The patbingsu slipped out of JB’s hand and the bowl hit his upper chest as the dessert spilled all over him and the bowl fell and broke. “Omo. I’m so-,”

“JB!” Kai ran to JB. “What happened?” he asked while watching JB glared at Jiyeon without moving. JB bit hit bottom lip with his fist clenched.

“It was on an accident,” Joon spoke up and handed JB a napkin but he didn’t move.

“Go clean yourself up before the owner sees,” Kai muttered.

“Kai just go help your costumers, I’ll clean up,” JB muttered. He grabbed the dust tray and bent down next to Jiyeon’s feet where the bowl broke. Jiyeon watched him as he cleaned up without glancing at her.

“I’m sorry,” Jiyeon whispered.

“Aish.” JB muttered when the glass cut him. “Whatever.” He said and kept cleaning up. He stood up with the dust pan and faced them. He had the patbingsu spread all over his uniform. “Sorry, this was my fault.” JB apologized and bowed, according to the rules. “I will get you a new one.” JB said and turned around and left.

“I didn’t mean to,” Jiyeon told Joon.

“Just forget it, it’s okay, everyone makes mistakes. You were unlucky and hurt him.” Joon replied.

 

“I can’t stand it!” JB shouted.

“I know…She’s always causing you trouble,” Kai said while making the patbingsu. “Just go change into your clothes. Your shift is done anyways.” Kai told him.

“What time is it?” JB asked.

“Fifteen o’clock,” Kai replied.

“My shift doesn’t end yet. I have four more hours,” JB said. “I’ll just wear these. It’s just sticky that’s it.”

“You know what, I’ll take care of them, you go greet other customers,” Kai demanded.

“Thanks, man,” JB smiled.

 

“I got us some food,” Tiffany said while walking in their new house.

“I can smell it from here,” Siwon smiled while sitting on the floor.

“When do you want to buy furniture?” Tiffany asked.

“Maybe in a day or two after we sign the contract,” Siwon told her.

“Are you sure you want to live together?” Tiffany asked him.

“We have to, it’s not like it’s a choice,” Siwon said while setting the food.

“I never imagined that I would have to marry my rival,” Tiffany told him.

“We’re not getting married right away. If we don’t get along or we’re not happy then we won’t get married,” Siwon said.

“Then let’s have fights all the time,” Tiffany suggested.

“What?! No!” Siwon argued.

“I was just kidding,” Tiffany laughed.

 

“Yoonhyun-ah!” Yoona called.

“Eomma! Eomma!” Yoonhyun hugged her.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Sangmin waved.

“Hello,” Yoona ruffled their hair. “Yoonhyun, tonight Uncle Jaebum will pick you up, okay?”

“Wae?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Eomma has to go somewhere,” Yoona smiled. “But Uncle Jaebum will have a lot of things for you to do!”

“Okay!” Yoonhyun nodded.

“Eomma will go now, bye kids,” Yoona waved and left towards the office.

“You’re back,” Taecyeon said while looking through files.

“Is there anything you need?” Yoona asked.

“We’re going to eat tonight, right?” Taecyeon looked at her.

“Ne,” Yoona nodded and started to work.

“Cool,” Taecyeon smiled. “Can co workers go on a trip together?”

“Bwoh?” Yoona looked at him.

“Like what if you, the other people that work with us, and I go on a trip with each other, would that be fun?” Taecyeon asked.

“I don’t know. I can’t go anyways.” Yoona told him.

“Why not? What if we do have one and you have to go?” Taecyeon replied.

“I can’t,” Yoona said.

“What if you get fired if you don’t go?” Taecyeon asked.

“Then I guess I have to go,” Yoona replied.

“Then I should put together a business vacation,” Taecyeon said.

“Sir, you should work,” Yoona told him.

“Right. See you later at dinner.” Taecyeon walked into his office.

 

~Nineteen O’clock

“Yoonhyun! Oh~ Yoonhyun!” JB called at the daycare door.

“Uncle Jaebum! Jaebummie! Uncle Jaebum~!” Yoonhyun ran into his arms.

“Aigoo! My nephew!” JB ruffled his hair.

“Where are we going today?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Street market? Do you want to eat hoddeok or tteoboki?” JB smiled.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Yoonhyun clapped.

 

“A lot of people dance these days,” Jiyeon said while walking with Joon.

“I dance ballet,” Joon replied. “I heard that you dance.”

“Not really, I like acting,” Jiyeon smiled.

“Hey do you want to go to the night market before going home?” Joon suggested.

“Sure,” Jiyeon nodded.

 

“I learned a new song in school today,” Yoonhyun said while holding hands with JB and walking through the crowded place.

“What is it?” JB asked.

“Three bears,” Yoonhyun smiled.

“I like that song,” JB chuckled.

“Instead of Appa I sing Uncle JB secretly,” Yoonhyun told him.

“Really?” JB smiled and carried him. “What should we get?”

“Hoddeok, tteokboki, kimbap, everything!” Yoonhyun spread his arms.

“This kid,” JB ruffled his hair. “Sing for me while we try to find food.”

“kom sema-ri-ga, han chi-be-yi-so ,Jaebum gom, omma gom, Yoonhyun gom, Jaebum gommun, tung-tung-hae, omma gommun nal-shin-hae, Yoonhyun gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo, hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da! (Translation: There are three bears in a house, Jaebum bear, Mommy bear, Yoonhyun bear! Jaebum bear is fatty, Mommy bear is slim, Yoonhyun bear is too cute! Shrug! Shrug!* You are doing well!)” Yoonhyun sang.

“Wow!!” JB clapped. “You should become an idol!”

“I can’t! Or else I can’t see you or Eomma or Fany Eomma,” Yoonhyun pouted.

“Did you know that Eomma sings really beautifully?” JB asked while walking around.

“Eomma sings all the time! Do you sing beautifully too?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Uncle Jaebum use to sing…But he doesn’t sing or dance anymore,” JB said.

“Waeyo?” Yoonhyun pouted.

“It’s nothing,” JB smiled.

“Waeyo? Waeyo? Waeyo~~~~?” Yoonhyun used aegyo.

“Ani, ani, ani~~~~~!” JB replied. “But Uncle JB isn’t fat, right?”

“Aniyo!” Yoonhyun laughed. “I want to go down.” Yoonhyun said and JB let him down.

“If I let you down while I’m buying food you have to stay by my side, okay?” JB told him.

“Ne!” Yoonhyun nodded.

“There are a lot of people and you can get lost,” JB added.

“Ne!” Yoonhyun smiled and held JB’s hand.

“Kamsahabnida!” Jiyeon smiled and walked with Joon while eating her hoddeok. She was jumping with joy and her shoulder slightly hit someone without her noticing.

“People these days,” JB muttered while brushing his shoulder and walking towards the hoddeok store. “Annyeonghaseyo! Can I have two hoddeok, please?” JB smiled.

“Here you go,” the woman smiled as JB paid her.

“Kamsahabnida,” JB bowed and walked with Yoonhyun.

“There are so many fun things here,” Yoonhyun said while eating hit hoddeok.  “Hoddeok is the best! The honey is the best!”

“I know, right?” JB smiled. “Kimbap, right? Come on.” JB dragged Yoonhyun towards the stand. “Kimbap please!” JB said. “Oh and tteokboki too!” he added. “Stay there, Yoonhyun.” He demanded.

“Oooo, ice cream,” Yoonhyun pointed and ran through the crowd.

“Can you wait a second we’re making it,” the lady smiled.

“Ne!” JB nodded. “This is going to be good.” JB said while grabbing the money.

 JB quickly paid the lady while holding the bag with kimbap and tteokboki in one hand and hoddeok in the other. “Yoonhyun-ah, the kimbap here is good so we better eat it quick.” JB smiled and looked down. “Yoonhyun?” JB looked at everyone around him. “A-Ajumma when I was paying you did you see where the kid with me went?” JB asked.

“Aniyo, wae?” she asked and JB started pushing people.

“Yoonhyun!! Im Yoonhyun!” JB screamed while looking around. He saw a little kid and ran to him. “Yoonhyun-ah!” JB got the wrong kid and his eyes started to get blurry. “Im Yoonhyun!!!” JB shouted while running around.

 

“I’m going to go get us some ice cream,” Jiyeon told Joon.

“Okay, I’ll go buy some noodles,” Joon replied and left.

“One chocolate, please,” Jiyeon smiled and got the ice cream.

“Ice cream, ice cream,” Yoonhyun skipped towards it. “Uncle Jaebum-.” Yoonhyun stopped and turned around not realizing where he was. “U-Uncle Jaebum!” Yoonhyun called and didn’t see JB as he started to cry. “Wahhhh,” Yoonhyun cried with tears falling.

“Oh!” Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter