Chapter 33

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Stop!!!" Jiyeon screamed as the kingka laughed and her eyes opened as she thought saw a familiar figure far away at the door. Before she could say anything, the kingka let go and dropped her from the platform as she started to fall. The image of her nightmare, with Jaebum, started running through her head as she screamed loudly. 

"JIYEON!" A voice in her head screamed before she hit the water and everything turned black.

"What are you doing here, JB?" Gyuri asked as he pushed her away and started swimming towards Jiyeon. Quickly grabbing her arm before she went any deeper, he pulled her up to the surface.

"Yah..." JB called, patting her face softly. "Yah!" He screamed and shook her.

"Worried about your girlfriend?" The leader laughed as JB punched him in the face multiple times. The other kingkas tried to get near JB, but he kicked them away while punching the leader. "Let go of me!!" The leader screamed with bruises all over his face.

"I told you to leave her alone!!" JB yelled and continued punching him. "I told you to not mess with me!!" JB kicked him.

"Do you want him to die?!" Gyuri screamed.

"Let him! He hurt her! Let him know how I felt! I don't care if you're begging!!" JB shouted and punched the kingka over and over.

"Im Jaebum!!" Jr yelled and ran towards him, holding him back.

"Calm down!" Kai demanded.

"Let me hurt him!! Let me go!!" JB screamed angrily as the leader got up.

"Can't you take a joke?!" The leader yelled painfully while the other kingkas helped him.

"A joke?! She's scared if heights and water?! How is this a joke?!" JB yelled as they all ran off. Jr slowly let him go as JB ran to Jiyeon. "Yah... Do you hear me?" JB asked, biting his lip. "Yah!!"

"I'll go call the ambulance," Kai said and started running off.

"I'll call the family," Jr replied and walked out.

"Yah!! Wake up!!" JB shouted, shaking her. "Park Jiyeon!! Jiyeon-ah!" JB shook her and closed his eyes. "Park Jiyeon!" He called and stopped as he went silent. "Jiyeon.. Please." He begged and hugged her tightly.

Jiyeon slowly woke up and heard a familiar voice calling her name. Feeling drops of water on her face, Jiyeon opened her eyes and saw JB in front of her. "Jaebum..." She whispered but stopped when she saw tears streaming down his eyes. "Jaebum." She called again.

"Just stay quiet," he demanded and looked away, while wiping his eyes.

 

"How is she?" Taecyeon asked the doctor.

"She's fine, she just needs to rest when she goes home," he bowed and left.

"Park Jiyeon!" Taecyeon shouted when he got in the room.

"Oppa," Jiyeon replied.

"How can you let them do this? I shouldn't have let you go!" Taecyeon yelled.

"Oppa, I'm sorry," Jiyeon whispered.

"Just rest, I'll go fill out the paper work," Taecyeon muttered and walked out and saw JB sitting there alone. "Ahem." He coughed as JB looked up. "Hi."

"Hey," JB replied and stood up.

"Thanks," Taecyeon told him.

"I was just doing what others would have done," JB said.

"What is the relationship between you and her?" Taecyeon asked and JB sat down. "Never mind... I'll go fill out stuff." He pointed and left.

"Why is my life like this?" JB muttered.

"Jaebum," Yoona called and walked in.

"Oh, Noona," JB stood up again. "Where is everyone?"

"I told them to go home since you're alright," Yoona smiled.

"Noona... I'm sorry," JB whispered. 

"Sorry for what?" Yoona asked.

"Bothering you this late at night. Everything. Fighting with other kids," JB said.

"You were only protecting someone you care about," Yoona patted his head.

"I don't care about her," JB replied as Yoona sighed.

"Hurry up and go change into dry clothes. Just tell me when you want to go home, okay?" Yoona smiled as JB nodded and took his clothes as he left to the restroom.

 

"So now what?" Tiffany asked.

"Jaebum wants to stay at the hospital," Yoona replied while holding JB's wet clothes in her hands.

"Alright, if you need anything, I'm here," Tiffany told her.

"Thanks, Fany but just go to bed, we're fine." Yoona smiled and hung up. "I need to find a place to dry these." She said softly while looking down.

"How do we fill this out?" Taecyeon muttered as Yoona looked up. "Oh, Yoona."

"Do you need help?" Yoona asked, placing JB's clothes down next to her as she grabbed the papers from him.

"Thanks," Taecyeon muttered while Yoona filled in the things she knew.

"Her birthday?" Yoona looked at him.

"Let me check my calendar," Taecyeon started.

"You don't know when her birthday is?" Yoona asked and Taecyeon shook his head as he gave her the phone with Jiyeon's information.

"When is Yoonhyun's birthday?" Taecyeon asked.

"Near Jaebum's, January second," Yoona answered.

"When is JB's birthday?" Taecyeon asked.

"January forth," Yoona said without looking up.

"When is your birthday?" Taecyeon asked with a cough as Yoona looked at him.

"May," Yoona replied and gave him the paperwork.

"May what?" Taecyeon raised and eyebrow.

"I don't know," Yoona replied and checked her watch. "If JB needs anything, tell him to call me." She said before she starts to walk.

"What if Yoonhyun needs something? Should I call?" Taecyeon asked.

"You said you would care for him. You told me you're his Appa. Be one then," Yoona said coldly before leaving the hospital.

 

Jiyeon rolled around on the bed not able to eat and her stomach was growling. Letting out a sigh, she stared at the ceiling but quickly looked over when there was a knock on the door. "Oppa?" She asked but JB walked in instead.

"Me," JB replied with slightly red eyes as he sat far away from Jiyeon.

"I'm sorry," Jiyeon spoke up as JB looked at her.

"Sorry? For what?" JB asked. "You keep saying sorry and I don't even know how to reply anymore!"

"I didn't mean to go!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter