Chapter 20

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Two Weeks Later

"This place is perfect," JB said while looking around.

"I like it!" Yoonhyun nodded.

"Let's start moving in by the end of this week," Yoona smiled.

"How about on Saturday? I can get the boss to let me stay home to take care of Yoonhyun," JB told her.

"I won't be off though," Yoona said.

"I'm sure the boss would let me. I can get Kai to help me as well." JB smiled.

"Me too! Me too!" Yoonhyun jumped up and down.

"Alright," Yoona smiled and walked around the apartment. "This was my dream. Home designing." She said. "And now I can do it."

"Noona, you never told me where you worked at," JB said.

"Um...Oh look! Yoonhyun-ah this could be your room," Yoona said while avoiding the topic.

"This is Eomma's and Uncle JB's is the other one!" Yoonhyun clapped.

"Come on, let's get you to the daycare, I got to go to work and so does Eomma," JB said while carrying Yoonhyun.

"Eomma will go first, bye," Yoona kissed Yoonhyun. "Jaebum, study, okay? You have a test on Monday." 

"Ne," JB sighed as they parted ways.

"I want to see Uncle Kai," Yoonhyun pouted.

"Saturday, Yoonhyunnie," JB ruffled his hair.

 

"You didn't have to come," Jiyeon told Joon while they were eating.

"I wanted to meet you at your school," Joon replied with a smile.

"I had nothing to do anyways," Jiyeon smiled.

"Do you not talk to anyone?" Joon asked.

"I do. Luna and IU, but they're in vocal class right now," Jiyeon told him.

"Oh...this school is nice," Joon said.

"Didn't you graduate from here?" Jiyeon asked.

"Oh yeah...right," Joon nodded. "I got to go, I'll talk to you later." Joon waved and left.

"Hm...Weird," Jiyeon shrugged and left to class.

 

"Yeona, are you doing anything this weekend?" Taecyeon asked when they were eating lunch.

"Nothing much,waeyo?" Yoona asked.

"I was just wondering, if on Saturday night...If you wanted to eat with me on Saturday night," he told her.

"Well...Where?" Yoona asked.

"The best restaurant. The one down the street. It's my cousin's favorite restaurant." Taecyeon told her.

"Saturday?...JB works there. He said he would be off," Yoona whispered. "Sure." She nodded.

"Great, I guess we'll go there together after work," Taecyeon smiled widely.

"Yeah," Yoona smiled.

 

~Evening

"Kamsahabnida," Jiyeon thanked Kai as he placed her drink down.

"It's nothing," Kai muttered.

"Can I ask you something?" Jiyeon said.

"Depends," Kai replied.

"Where is JB?" Jiyeon asked.

"He went to go pick up the baby," Kai told her.

"Baby?" Jiyeon looked at him.

"Yoonhyunnie!" Kai called and Yoonhyun ran into his arms.

"How many times did I tell you not to run in the restaurant, Im Yoonhyun?" JB said while walking to them. He glanced at Jiyeon and walked to the back.

"Uncle Kai, lets go work," Yoonhyun smiled and walked to the back with Kai.

"Im Yoonhyun...Im Jaebum...But Uncle Kai? If he was Jaebum's brother wouldn't he call Kai, Hyung?" Jiyeon whispered. "Aigoo, I'm so confused." She muttered

 

"Here's your coffee," Yoona said while placing down the cup.

"Thanks." Taecyeon smiled as Yoona turned around. "Yeona, wait," he demanded.

"Ne?" Yoona turned around to face him.

"How do I stop an engagement?" Taecyeon asked.

"N-Ne?" Yoona said with wide eyes. "Why are you asking?"

"I kind of don't won't to marry Sunye," Taecyeon told her.

"I wouldn't know how...Sorry," Yoona replied.

"She's so evil. She's like the opposite of you. She's mean, bossy, evil. I hate her so much," Taecyeon muttered.

"Why are you telling me this?" Yoona asked.

"I don't know, I just felt like it," Taecyeon shrugged.

"Ne," Yoona nodded.

"But...I actually need some advice," he said as he pulled out a chair for Yoona.

"What is it?" She asked as she sat in front of him.

"My cousin, she's in her...first year of college," Taecyeon started. "She doesn't answer any of my questions. I ask her about school, friends, Japan, she doesn't answer any of my questions. The only time she answers me is when I tell her to eat." He sighed. "Ottoke?" 

"Maybe she doesn't feel close to you. There might be a big gap between the two of you. You should talk to her more, make her feel like you care about her," Yoona replied while pouting and thinking of JB.

"See, Jiyeon doesn't even want to talk to me. She thinks I don't care," Taecyeon explained.

"Take her out to eat, to an amusement park, watch a movie with her," Yoona said. "Treat her like she is your sister."

"But you know what else doesn't help? My dad being a jerk to her. That's the only thing Jiyeon and I have in common, we both hate my dad. Well I hate him, Jiyeon just doesn't agree with him." Taecyeon scratched his head. "It's hard."

"I know how you feel. My brother doesn't tell me things too. He doesn't tell me about school, his past, his life or anything. All he talks about is me or Yoon-...or his job," Yoona told him.

"How do I make Jiyeon open up to me?" Taecyeon asked.

 "Buy her things she likes," Yoona replied.

"Hey! That's actually easy! I know what she likes! Thanks, Yeona!" Taecyeon smiled and grabbed her hands.

"Yah," Yoona pushed his hands away.

"O-Oh, sorry," Taecyeon blushed and shook his head. "We'll...if I buy you things would you open up to me too?" Taecyeon asked.

"Taecyeon-shi, that's not possible for me, sorry." Yoona stood up. "I'll get back to work now." She bowed and left his office.

"Aish...Ok Taecyeon, what is wrong with you?!" Taecyeon muttered. "You never act lie this! You never ask a girl for advice! You're supposed to be the cool guy! Oh, great, now I talk to myself." Taecyeon sighed.

 

"What should their relationship be?" Jiyeon whispered.

"Are you helping or not?" JB asked.

"Let's do it on Sunday. We get paid more on Saturday and you have a test on Monday," Kai explained.

"Alright then," JB nodded as the doors open. "Hey! Tiffany! Welcome!" He waved.

"Siwon Oppa's fiancé," Jiyeon said. 

"Hello," Kai smiled.

"Yoonhyun-ah, Fany-," JB started.

"Fany Eomma!!" Yoonhyun cheered and ran into her arms.

"E-Eomma?" Jiyeon said with wide eyes.

"I missed you!" Yoonhyun smiled.

"Me too!" Tiffany kissed him. "Let's go eat, come on." Tiffany walked to the back.

"Family dinner again! I like it!" Yoonhyun cheered while pulling JB to the back.

"Appa too," JB smiled while thinking of his dad.

"Appa?" Jiyeon whispered. "JB is Yoonhyun's Appa? Tiffany is his mom? That means...Yoonhyun is their son." Jiyeon whispered.

 

~Night

"Yoonhyun is sleeping already?" Yoona asked.

"Safe and sound," JB smiled. 

"He only sleeps when you put him to bed," Yoona pouted.

"That's because I've been doing it since he was born," JB chuckled.

"Jaebum-ah, let's talk," Yoona said as he sat down next to her on the couch.

"Is something wrong, Noona?" JB asked.

"Are there things you're hiding from me" Yoona asked.

"What kind of question is that, Noona?" JB looked at her.

"It's just, I don't know anything about you anymore. You don't tell me about your life," Yoona explained.

"Noona, I've always been like this, you know that," JB said.

"But before, you told me about what goes on," Yoona replied.

"Noona, I'm older now. I know how to take care of myself. I hate it when people ask me about my life, even if it's you, Noona," JB muttered.

"Jaebum, that's the problem, you hate everything, what do you like?" Yoona asked.

"Noona, there's nothing to like in this world. No one to trust. I...I just don't like anything, okay?" JB whispered.

"What happened to dancing and singing? What happened to Jr.?" Yoona looked at him.

"Noona, just stop, please," JB said. "That's the past. I hate my past. I hate everything about my past. I hate everything now. We didn't talk about me before so why talk about myself now. It's always been like this and I want it to stay like this." 

"Jaebum, I'm begging you, stop saying that," Yoona told him.

"That's how I am, Noona. I can't help it. Everything I do becomes a mistake in my life. I hate it. I'm going to bed." JB whispered and walked upstairs.

"I'm worried," Yoona whispered and held out a piece of paper she found in JB's room. 

School Survey-Im Jaebum

1. What are your likes and dislikes?

- I don't like anything and I hate everything.

 

~Saturday

"Jiyeon, what are you talking about?" Siwon asked.

"I've seen his phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter