Chapter 21

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's our school," Jiyeon smiled.

"It didn't change," Jr commented.

"You'll like our class, it's peaceful," Jiyeon replied.

"But those kingkas," Jr started.

"Don't mind them, they're not in our class," Jiyeon told him.

"Oh! You must be Jinyoung, come in!" The teacher said as he walked in and Jiyeon sat down.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jinyoung but feel free to call me Jr," he smiled as a lot of girls started giggling.

"Go ahead and sit behind... Is he not here again?" The teacher asked.

"He just left," the class replied.

"Alright then. Go ahead and take his seat, he can sit in the back since he doesn't care." The teacher said as Jr sat down. "Here are the class test rank if you didn't see it yet."

"Aish..." The class muttered.

"Who got the perfect score?" Jr asked.

"The guy that left, we don't want to mention his name, don't talk to him too. He's crazy and a loser." The group next to him replied.

 

"Why are you here?" Kai asked when they were walking towards the new apartment.

"You're the one helping me," JB replied.

"What I meant is, you're supposed to be in school," Kai told him.

"I always leave at this time," JB looked at him.

"But you had a test today and you need to graduate," Kai replied.

"School didn't end for you yet too," JB replied.

"I go to a different school. I have an off period. All of us do. From B.A.P to EXO." Kai said referring to the two dance group names.

"Why can't I have one then?" JB asked.

"You go to Seoul University, the best college in the country!" Kai exclaimed.

"I had a bad day, okay? I won't skip next week," JB said.

"You better not or else when you come to work Suho and Yongguk Hyung will beat you!" Kai threatened.

 

"Taecyeon-shi, I'm going to go somewhere real quick! I'll be back!" Yoona said.

"Okay! Call me if you need anything!" Taecyeon replied.

"Ne," Yoona nodded.

"Luckily he let me go," Yoona smiled while walking up the sidewalk of a neighborhood. "It didn't change much." Yoona said while looking around.

"Here it is," Yoona said and opened the gate as she walked in. "Is anyone home?" Yoona called.

"Oh, ne!" A lady ran out. "Can I help you with something?" The lady ask with wide eyes. "What would a pretty girl be doing here, looking for me?"

"Do you not recognize me?" Yoona asked.

"Ani, have we met?" The woman asked.

"It's me, Auntie," Yoona whispered.

"... You?" Her aunt said angrily.

"I came to give you lunch. I also came to give you-," she started and suddenly received a slap. "Auntie." She whispered.

"You! How dare you come back here?!" Auntie shouted. "You're a disgrace! You and your brother wasted my time!! You ruin your own life!!" She screamed and started hitting Yoona with a broom.

"Auntie!!" Yoona cried.

"You and your child!! You!!" She screamed and ruined Yoona's hair while slapping her. "That child was an accident. That child-," she said and prepared to slap Yoona. 

"Stop it," a voice said and stopped her hand.

"Taecyeon-shi," Yoona whispered.

"Get up," Taecyeon grabbed her arm and pulled her up. 

"It's him, isn't it?! He's the one that did this?!" Auntie shouted.

"Auntie!" Yoona cried. "I-," 

"Let's go," Taecyeon pulled her towards his car.

"Don't ever come back here!!" Auntie shouted.

"I need to explain!!! I need to talk to her!" Yoona screamed when she was in the car. "Let me out!!! Let me out!!! She needs to know!!!" Yoona cried with tears falling and Taecyeon stopped the car.

"She just hurt you!! What don't you understand?!" Taecyeon screamed. 

"She's my aunt!! She needs to know about Yoonhyun!! I don't care if she hurts me!!! I be to explain to her!!!" Yoona cried.

"Kim Yeona!!!" Taecyeon shout angrily. "She-," he stopped when Yoona started crying uncontrollably. "I'll take you home." He whispered.

 

"Jiyeon, you didn't change," Jr smiled.

"I have. I got noisier. I also...I made mistakes and became annoying," Jiyeon whispered.

"What do you mean?" Jr asked.

"Nothing... Nothing." Jiyeon sighed.

 

"Noona!!!" JB shouted. "How can you let her do this to you?!" JB shouted.

"What's happening?" Yoonhyun asked Kai outside on the balcony.

"Uhhh... Lets talk about Sangmin! When will I meet him?" Kai asked.

"S-She..." Yoona cried.

"Noona!! She hurt you when she kicked us out!!! What don't you understand?!" JB headed for the door.

"Jaebum-ah," Yoona begged and held his arm. "Don't go to her."

"Noona, no one will do this to you," JB muttered and left the house.

 

"That girl..." Auntie muttered.

"That girl is my sister!" JB shouted and walked into the house.

"Jaebum, you-," 

"How could you hurt my sister?!" JB screamed with anger in his eyes. "Even if you hate us you can't hit my sister or talk bad about her!!! You can't blame her!!! Yoonhyun is not an accident!!! He was a gift for her!!!" JB shouted. 

"Get out!!" Auntie shouted.

"Noona is weak! I'm not! If you want to beat someone, if you want to hurt someone, then hurt me!!! Don't do it to Noona!!!" JB shouted. "Noona is the reason why I'm here today! If anything happens to her, it's your fault." JB whispered and glanced to the side as he saw a basket of food. "Have you ever thought that maybe I'm the reason for all these mistakes? It was my fault. Yoonhyun isn't a mistake, he was a gift. Everything else, I'll take the blame for, just leave Noona alone." JB told her and left.

 

"Yoona," Tiffany cried and hugged her. "I'm sorry."

"Aniyo, I should have told you," Yoona wept.

"I'll take Yoonhyun and Kai out," JB whispered and left the two girls.

"How could she do this to you?" Tiffany said and hugged Yoona. "Don't go back to her, please." She begged.

"I won't," Yoona whispered.

 

~Next Day

"I'm here," Yoona bowed.

"Are you okay?" Taecyeon stood up. 

"Thank you... Thank you very much," Yoona said as Taecyeon pulled a chair for her.

"I'm your boss," Taecyeon replied.

"Wae? Why were you there?" Yoona asked.

"I had some business around there. I'm not usually into other people's business but I just felt like someone needed me." Taecyeon explained.

"Kamsahabnida," Yoona smiled slightly.

"What did you need to explain to her? What did she mean when she asked that I was him " Taecyeon asked.

"I'm... I'm a single mother," Yoona whispered.

"Bwoh?" Taecyeon asked with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't expect it from someone like me, right?" Yoona laughed. "No one did." She said,

"What happened?" Taecyeon replied.

"Do you really not remember?"  Yoona thought. "Something happened and it was... He was... It was just something that happened unexpectedly. He didn't take care of me just told me to get out. I hated him and didn't tell him about Yoonhyun."

"Maybe he doesn't know. Maybe you should tell him. You never know, be could have changed." Taecyeon told her.

"You did." Yoona thought. " I don't want to risk it. His parents won't accept Yoonhyun or me. I don't love him anyways. He wasn't even a high school crush. He was my brother's bad friend. He's better now though but he has a girlfriend." Yoona explained.

"I see," Taecyeon nodded.

"After this all happened I told Tiffany first. My brother figured out and hated his friend. The. My aunt found out. That day she kicked us out, hurt us, beat me, that's why she's like that." Yoona said with tears falling. "Auntie isn't like that. I know she isn't. She needs to know the truth. She needs to know that Yoonhyun is precious. That his father is a successful man now." Yoona said with more tears falling. "I don't regret not having Yoonhyun's dad around. I had my brother and Tiffany. I'm glad to know that Yoonhyun's dad is doing well. I'm glad to know that Yoonhyun understands that he doesn't have an Appa around. I feel bad. My brother he loves Yoonhyun to death. They have so much in common." Yoona started to cry harder. "Eomma left him harshly." Yoona cried. "I didn't want that to happen to Yoonhyun." Yoona cried as Taecyeon hugged her.

"It's okay," Taecyeon her hair. "If you think it's right, then it is," he whispered.

"I can't lose Yoonhyun. I can't lose my brother. I can't lose anyone anymore." Yoona cried.

"You won't, you won't." Taecyeon said. 

 

~Monday

"If you need anything just ask me," Jr smiled and walked into the classroom.

"Attention!" Jiyeon called as the class sat up. "Bow," she demanded and the class bowed to the teacher.

"Is he absent again?" The teacher asked.

"I'm here," he yawned with his earphones and head down. He quickly bowed and looked at his seat as he saw a boy studying. "Where do I sit then?" He asked.

"Behind him," the teacher pointed and JB sat down. He turned his music louder and out his hood on as he fell asleep.

 

"Quizzes are out," the teacher said as the students passed it down their row. 

"Here's your quiz," JB heard a familiar voice. "I'm dreaming." He thought.

"Does he always skip and sleep?" Jr asked. 

"Yeah but he's number-" 

"No talking!" The teacher scolded. A couple minutes passed as the students started to turn their quizzes in. Jr looked at the boy behind him who was still asleep. "One minute left." The teacher said. JB sat up took the quiz and turned it in. When the bell rang he stood there and waited for his grade. 

"The grades are up!" Jiyeon told the class as they pushed her out of the way.

"One point above failing!! Yay!!" The kids cheered and ran out.

"Two points off?" Jr sighed.

"Ten points off for me, but I still passed," Jiyeon shrugged. 

"Perfect score again," JB whispered and walked back to his desk and closed his eyes.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jiyeon asked and sat next to him.

"Jiyeon, aren't you coming?" Jr asked.

"Wait a second," Jiyeon replied.

"Leave me-," JB started.

"Found him!!!!' The kingkas shouted as they grabbed JB and shoved him into the desk. "A perfect score again?" They said and pulled him out the classroom. "I need to payback for last week!!" The leader pushed him into the locker and started dumping milk on JB.

"Stop it!" Jiyeon demanded.

 "You're only Ok Taecyeon's cousin," they said and pushed Jiyeon away.

"Aigoo~, JB you're so smart, let's not make you smart anymore," the kingkas smirked and pushed his head against the locker. "I heard you work at a restaurant. How about ruining those legs so that you can't serve them anymore?" He said and kicked JB to the floor. He slowly stepped on JB's leg. "You're not going to scream?" They asked and stepped on it harder. "Let's break it more so you can't help your single mother sister," they laughed and kicked him the stomach.

"Yah!!!" Jiyeon pushed the kingka off as he pushed her into the locker.

"Jiyeon!" Jr stood next to her.

"I won't stop till you scream!!!" The kingka laughed as he kicked JB's leg.

"AHHHHH!" JB shouted and grabbed onto the locker for support. 

"Come on, lets go to lunch," they said and threw their other food at JB. 

"Let me-," Jr started.

"Are you okay?" Jiyeon ran to JB. "Let me help you." She offered and grabbed his arm.

"I'm fine," JB pulled her arm away and tried to stand up but fell. "My locker..." He muttered and opened it as more trash such as spoiled food, old homework, and random things fell out. "I hate life." JB whispered as Jiyeon started cleaning his locker.

"I'll help you," Jr offered and looked down at JB.

"I don't need your-," JB stopped and stared at him with wide eyes as Jr stepped back and turned around. "Jinyoung-ah, it's me. I'm Jaebum... Im Jaebum," JB whispered while trying to stand up. "I-,"

"I don't know you," Jr said and walked away quickly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter