Chapter 5

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Nothing wrong?! Nothing wrong?!” Aunt Im screamed and pulled Yoona by the wrist. Yoona stood there while staring at her. “Explain this!!” Aunt Im took out the folder and threw it at Yoona’s face. JB clenched his fist with wide eyes, while all Yoona could do was gasp as tears streamed down her face.

“Aunt, let me explain,” Yoona started.

“Explain?! This is enough evidence!!” their aunt screamed and slapped her again.

“You’re hurting them!!” JB shouted.

“There’s the truth! Them?! You and your baby?!” Aunt Im yelled.

“Do you want to have a bad reputation!?” JB replied.

“Jaebum-ah, stop…She understands…You have to understand,” Yoona whispered. “I-I…I didn’t do it on purpose, I-,”

“You didn’t do it?” her aunt laughed. “If you didn’t then how did you get pregnant?! How else would you?!”

“Stop it!!” JB demanded.

“What rights do you have to speak?!” Aunt Im yelled at him. “You were always the bad kid. Do you think I never knew about you partying and hanging out with those rich kids? I am sick of having to take care of you two and making people think I’m a mom raising kids on my own. I’m not like that though…But you know who is…You are, Yoona. You-,”

“SHUT UP!!” JB shouted at her. “HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT NOONA LIKE THAT?! NOONA HELPED YOU ALL THIS TIME!!! YOU SHOULD HELP HER TOO!!!”

“HELP?! I don’t want to help a disgrace like her!!” their aunt screamed and started hitting and slapping Yoona. “You disgrace, you useless piece of dirt. You’re going to be exactly like you’re mom who left you!!” she shouted and kept hitting Yoona.

“GET OFF!!!” JB pushed his aunt.

“You two…Get out!” their aunt screamed and made her way inside the house as she grabbed their backpacks.

“Aniyo!! Auntie!! Please!!” Yoona begged and chased after her. “Please!!” Yoona ran after her as their aunt started throwing their things into their backpacks. “Please,” Yoona hugged her leg. She pushed Yoona off and kept packing their things.

“This money…” Aunt Im started.

“That’s ours!! Appa gave that to us!” JB said.

“Is mine now. This is how much you owe me,” Aunt Im replied.

“Please. We have nowhere to go. I-I need to raise this baby, I-,” Yoona started.

“How dare you mention that thing to me?!” Aunt Im screamed, she grabbed Yoona and their things as she pushed them outside into the street. “Don’t ever show your face ever again.”

“Auntie, please,” Yoona crawled to her. “Please let us stay with you, or give us some money, we have nowhere to go-,”

“What about your rich friend? Isn’t that why she is your friend?” Aunt Im pushed her away; she looked at both of them, and closed the gate.

“Noona!” JB helped her. “Don’t hurt the baby. Please. Please take care of yourself and the baby,” JB begged with anger in his eyes.

“Auntie,” Yoona cried.

“We don’t need her,” JB clenched his fist. “We don’t need anyone. We don’t need Taecyeon or her. We should hate them, Noona. Let’s go,” JB helped Yoona up and started walking away.

“Auntie..” Yoona whispered through the gate. “Mianhe…” she cried. “I’m sorry. I know I’m a disgrace. B-But thank you for all you’ve done for JB and I. We won’t show up again, I promise. Please live a happy life and we won’t burden you anymore. Please take care of your health too,” Yoona said and walked away. On the other side of the gate, Aunt Im looked at their family photo.

“I can’t,” Aunt Im whispered and threw the picture away.

 

“Noona…” JB called while they were sitting in the bus stop. “Noona…”

“Jaebum-ah…We need help,” Yoona cried. “Let’s go back.”

“Aniyo!!! Aniyo!!! Noona!! She hurt you!! She’s going to hurt the baby too!! Noona, why can’t you just hate people?!” JB asked.

“Jaebum-ah, in life, you can’t always hate people,” Yoona told him.

“What about people like Taecyeon?!” JB shouted.

“S-Stop,” Yoona cried.

“Noona…They hurt us. Taecyeon hurt you. A guy like him-,” JB started.

“Let’s tell him,” Yoona said.

“Noona, are you crazy?!” JB asked. “He won’t take care of it. I know him, he will just tell you to go…to go get rid of it. Noona, I’m begging you, please.” He begged. “T-The baby is an Im…Remember?” JB replied.

“I know…I know…” Yoona cried into his shoulder.

“What will we do, Noona? Should I call Tiffany?” JB asked.

“Aniyo! We troubled her enough.” Yoona whispered.

“But-,” JB started.

“Once we’re settled, we will tell her,” Yoona replied.

 “Noona…” JB called.

“I’m going to sleep,” Yoona said and leaned her head against the side of the bus stop. “Eomma is here.” Yoona touched her belly. “Eomma will protect you,” she whispered and closed her eyes.

“Ottoke…” JB muttered as a car zoomed by. “We can’t live on the streets…Cars like those will hurt us.”

 

“Tiffany!” JB waved.

“Omo! Aish how can Yoona be sleeping in the streets?” Tiffany asked and ran to Yoona’s side. “What happened?” Tiffany asked with tears falling.

“Aunt found out…She kicked us out. Noona told me not to call or tell you but then I called you and now you’re here,” JB explained.

“Jaebum-ah, who is it?” Yoona moved around and opened her eyes. “F-Fany! W-What are you doing here?”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Tiffany started crying.

“I-I didn’t want you to worry,” Yoona whispered.

“But we’re best friends!!!” Tiffany wept.

“Aish…You’re here now,” JB muttered. “It’s okay,”

“Did you call her?” Yoona asked.

“Noona, I’m just taking care of you,” JB told her.

“Come home…” Tiffany grabbed their things and put it in the trunk. “Live with me,”

“We can’t,” Yoona said.

“Noona…The baby,” JB replied.

“Please,” Tiffany begged. “I’ll let you do whatever you want there,”

“Fine,” Yoona nodded and walked towards the car. She looked back at JB who was still standing there. “Are you coming or not?” she got in the car.

“N-Ne!” JB ran after them.

 

“Oppa!” the girl called when Taecyeon was about to drive off.

“Bwoh?” Taecyeon glared at her.

“Y-You’re not leaving…right?” she asked.

“Of course I am, why would I stay?” Taecyeon asked.

“B-But…It’s in the middle of the streets,” the girl replied.

“Yah…Didn’t you see those two people sitting in the bus stop earlier? Even the girl was sleeping in there…You can do it too…right?” Taecyeon said.

“Oppa!” the girl ran to the car.

“Bye,” Taecyeon muttered and drove off.

 

“I’m home,” Taecyeon said. When he walked into the living room he received a slap from his dad. “Abeoji!”

“You useless,” he slapped him again.

“Please stop,” Mrs. Ok said and stood between them.

“Look at this!” Mr. Ok threw pictures at Taecyeon’s face. Taecyeon looked down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter