Chapter 2: Snapping

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SiHizXaGZo  (Chapter song)  :)

Chapter 2: Snapping 

 

(Your POV)

I am now on my way to school after eating my breakfast. I plugged my earphones and started listening. While walking, I was humming along with the song and I was too engrossed that I didn't notice that I would bump into someone.

Mianhe, I didn't mean to, I bowed to the guy I bumped into.

Well you better be, and then he shoved past my shoulder.

'Psshhh so arrogant,’ I thought.

I was so distracted in my thoughts that I realized I was in front of our school building already. I removed my earphones and put it inside my pocket.

 'Another day in hell,’ I thought with a large sigh.

I went inside the school and walk through the corridor.

 As usual I don't have anyone to accompany me or wait for me outside my house and walk together going to school. I'm most likely the "loner" everyone describes in a story because of my looks and the way I act.

Well this is all an act because they don't know who I really am. If they discover that my friends are 2ne1 unnies and I’m also part of their gang... For sure if I walk past them, they might pee their pants.  

Also if I loose control of myself, the minimum time they might spend in the hospital would be 6 months. 

I went to my locker and started fixing my things, until someone slammed my locker door shut in my face.

 'Ughhh!!! Do they seriously think it would work on me? Screw this life.'

Hey nerd, or should I say ugly, the girl sneered as her friends crowded around me. By now a crowd is forming just to watch us. Great, the last thing I would want is people watching me getting beat by a girl who cares more for her makeup than her soul!!!

'Arggghhhh'

You know, the only thing your good at is doing all of our assignments, the girl and her friends snickered but I just kept quiet for I don't want to cause a ruckus in here.

'Aish! The queenkas are officially here and have picked a lucky student to get bullied! Why does life ?'

The leader slapped my cheek and I'm telling you guys it's a slap!!! I mean my left cheeks are now burning with pain!

'~~~~~~ calm yourself. You don't want to pay for the hospital bills right? Breathe in breathe out.'

It's Infinite!!! One girl shouted and within the next few seconds, I found the crowd quickly disappearing and they started crowding around the 7 boys but still giving them space to walk through. But still, the girls keep shouting, especially the queenkas.

"Oppa I love you" "Woohyun oppa you’re so cool" "Dongwoo oppa you look hot" "Infinite is so cool" "They're so hot" "L oppa marry me" and all those crap girls keep saying. I mean... Are they retarded? They are just humans that are good looking. And so what if they're in a gang? I’m sure I can beat them in just 5 minutes. 

Ok ~~~~~ stop don't be obnoxious understand? 

Argghhh now I’m talking to myself. Well I’d rather prefer talking to myself than to talk to those plastic girls.

I quickly took the book inside my locker and tried to get to my class but unfortunately i bumped into someone and suddenly everyone became quiet. Well some gasps escaped their mouths but I think I have some idea who I bumped into. I look up and yep I’m dead… It was---

.

.

.

..

.

.

 

No other than KIM MYUNGSOO aka L part of the group INFINITE.

Yup, I’m pretty much screwed for this. I can imagine my life being chased by their fan girls and the bullying will get worse. 

'Wae? Have I killed someone that they want me to suffer badly?'

Ok ~~~~~ you can handle this FIGHTING!

Mianhe I didn't mean to, and with that I quickly walk away wanting to escape the death glares everyone is sending me.

'This is going to be a looonnnnggggg day'

~Lunch time~

Did I tell you guys that Infinite (even sungjong he is in the same class as infinite because he was accelerated) is in the same class as me? As in every single one T.T Why does life need to be miserable for me? Anyways, everyone rushed out of the classroom including ME. Hey don't judge me even though I’m a "nerd", it doesn't mean I love studying that much. Well that's partly a reason but one of the main reasons is because of INFINITE geez I don't want any of their auras to get near me. As I went outside someone blocked me and I clearly knew who it was.

How dare you bump into L oppa!!!  The girl shrieked.

YUP, you guys are so smart. My "peaceful" life is now over just because I bumped into a person I don't give a crap about.

One thing came into my mind that moment.

.

.

...

.

.

RUN!!!!

 

I tried to run but to no avail the leader of the queenkas grabbed me by the collar and dragged me in the corridor. Thankfully there's not a single soul around so even if I let myself loose just a bit it's going to be fine. She and her friends started beating me up but I just stood still until I can't take it anymore. She tried to slap me again but this time I grabbed her wrist before it landed to my sore cheeks already. I twisted it and slapped her really HARD.

I repeat REALLY HARD. And then I punched her in the stomach that made her unconscious. Gosh there are still 4 left… I spin kick a girl who was about to launch herself at me that sent her flying to her other friend, which caused them to bang their heads in the locker. One tried to punch me but I grabbed her fist and flipped her over causing her to land on the COLD HARD FLOOR

Oooh that must have hurt pretty badly but who cares? 

I don't. 

One girl tried to escape but I grabbed her and slam her into the lockers.

Listen here because I’m only saying this once so you better pay attention. I don't want anyone I repeat anyone to know what happened here. If anyone find out about this I don't know what will happen. You better be thankful because I just played with you guys, screw that I didn't even use 10% of my strength. And also tell your friends to stop from bullying me because who knows I might get back on you guys, I said in my cold venomous voice, which must’ve scared her, because she kept on nodding her head.

 

I quickly walk away from the scene not wanting anyone to see me. Ha! The girl might be scarred for life. 

I headed to the rooftop wanting to get some peace and quiet.

INFINITE's POV

(Hoya

Dong woo

Sungjong

L

Sungyeol

Sunggyu

Woohyun)

 

Hey isn't that the girl who bumped into you this morning?

Yeah why?

Let's follow her.

And why's that?

From the looks of it, it seems like she is about to get beat up.

We all followed her and the leader of the queenka start 'beating' her up.

Shouldn’t we help her?

Nope, looks like she is almost at her limit let's just watch first.

She surprised all of us WE repeat ALL OF US

Did she just? (mouth hanging open)

I think she did (still in shock)

Did she just flip that girl? (pointing)

Put that down it's rude to point at people and she might see us! (slapping sungjong's hand)

No doubt about this guys i don't want to mess with her did you hear what she just said? She didn't even used 10% of her strength. and man her voice was so cold and venomous I might have a nightmare tonight. (shivering)

Hey! don't tell me you're all scared of her?! She might be bluffing.

I don't think she is.

Fine what do you guys say if we should follow her to know the truth.

And get my beat up? or be mistaken as a stalker no way.

Come on it's not like she would hurt us right? (doubting)

I don't know about you hyungs but I will befriend her!

The rest of Infinite looked at him as if he was crazy.

She might be nice and friendly we never know as they always say don't judge a book by it's cover.

Who’s up for maknae's plan?

Everyone raises their hand.

Ok let the operation begin.

YEAH!

But first we need to know where she is.

Everyone looks around and you’re nowhere to be found.

I think I saw her went to the rooftop.

Then to the rooftop it is!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!!! SO HOW WAS IT? 
IS IT GOOD??? 
WE WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING:
PSEUDONYMOUSEEYE(ALSO FOR COMMENTING)
&
AIMANIZA

 

ALSO FOR THE SILENT READERS ^^(IF THERE IS ANY)

 

SEE YA NEXT TIME GUYS! UNTIL WE UPDATE AGAIN :)