girls night and meeting teen top...

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

Your POV:
 
Since tomorrow is saturday, me and my unnies decided to goof off... Het just because we're gangsters diesn't mean we don't have dreams!
 
Right now we're talking about how our day went. Dara unnie said she is always stalked by their fan boys. Well, that's given seeing as they are the queenkas of their school... The goos queenkas... well unless you piss them off that is.
 
"Hey maknae! We've been talking about our day all this time but you didn't tell us yours. Tell us something" They then stared at me like I'm a guinea pig in a lab.
 
Yikes!
 
"Okay...fine" Then in a split second they gathered around me.
 
*Sigh.
 
These girls really won't stop until I tell them what really happened. 
 
"Well..." They leaned closer; but before I could start, Bom unnie spoke.
 
"Does anyone have a popcorn?"
 
"Here" Minzy unnie took out a bowl of popcorn behind her. How she had popcorn there, i don't know.
 
I told them the every detail of what happened between me and Infinite. Of course them being them, side comment were never absent.
 
"You what?!"
 
"Puahahaha that is so Epic!"
 
"Awwww you think ~~~~~ ah's love life would involve one of them?" Aishhh! these unnies really you never know what might come out from their mouths.
 
~~~After 1 hour of torturous story telling~~~
 
"-And then I got home and saw you guys here." I finished, looking at the four girls who look like total idiots right now.
 
"Are they cute?" Dara unnie suddenly asked.
 
SADJGFSAERFNKLGUWSJEWFUSDSDUTGB$^*%$^(( !@#$!!!
 
WHOAH.
 
Typical Dara unnie.
 
But seriously WTF did she suddenly ask that?!
 
"Aish! forget it. And oh unnies he's coming back" I smiled but all i recieved was blank stares.
 
"Who's coming back?" 
 
I face palmed myself.
 
SERIOUSLY!?
 
SERIOUSLY!?
 
"My brother" I stated, looking at them with a straight face. 
 
Their reaction? Well jus imagine a 'what the hell are you talking about' look on them. Yeah that's about it.
 
"You have a brother!!!!?"
 
"IS HE OLDER THAN YOU?"
 
"IS HE HANDSOME?" 
 
"WHEN WILL HE COME BACK?"
 
"I-" But as I opened my mouth, more questions pour out from theirs.
 
"HOW DOES HE LOOK LIKE?"
 
"HOW MANY FRIENDS DOES HE HAVE?"
 
"ARE ALL HIS FRIENDS HANDSOME AND SINGLE?"
 
Unbelievable can you believe at the 4th and last question? So i began answering them one by one.
 
"Yes I have a brother"
 
"And yes he's older than me by 3 years"
 
"I don't know when he will come back. AND he's bringing his friends along."
 
"I don't know how many friends he has."
 
"Gosh! Who even asked if my brother was handsome?"
 
They pointed Dara unnie tsk tsk typical her. I bet she was the one who also asked the last question so I'm not bothering to answer it.
"good night everyone" I grabbed the letter and went inside my room. HA! thought I would forgot the letter? NO!
 
~~~MORNING~~~
 
I got up and checked the time. My eyes were like o.O when I saw the time
 
"What?! It's only 6 a.m. in the morning?" VFYDSWEUG$&^^&^^tFHGDHDC###&%&*(".
 
what have I done to wake up so early in my life?! I got up seeing no point in going back to sleep since I'm fully awake. I got ready for my morning jog since I haven't got one for a while.
 
 
~~~PARK~~~
 
There's no wonderful place to jog other than the park.
 
I kept on running and running and running yeah you get the point.
 
I didn't see that I was going to bump into someone.
 
OW! I saw that he was the guy who I bumped into the morning when I beat up the queenkas. We got up because we fell down obviously. 
 
It's you again! Why do you keep bumping into me? He squinted his eyes at me.
 
Whoah! Chill I didn't see you okay?
 
What do you mean you didn't see me?! It's the second time you bumped into me!
 
That's why I'm sorry alright?
 
Then I saw a bunch of guys heading towards us.
 
Hyung! What's wrong?
 
Aissshhh!
 
Look I'm sorry if I bumped into you And i didn't mean to! 
 
I said my patience slowly getting shorter.
 
Hyung she already said sorry so just forgive her. said a boy with big lips.
 
Fine. He grumbled. 
 
I'm sorry if I was being mean to you.
 
And I'm sorry for bumping into you. I replied then..... AWKWARD SILENCE. <---- YOU KNOW HOW AWKWARD THAT IS?
 
There were 7 of us me plus the 6 boys.
 
A muscular guys coughed and said.
Hi! My name is CAP the leader
 
This one is chunji.
 
The one who you bumped into is L joe.
 
And the one who has thick lips is Niel.
 
Ricky the visual maknae.
 
And Changjo the real maknae.
 
And we are known as TEENTOP!
 
TEENTOP?! they're Infinite's rival *sigh* why do I always get in trouble.
 
I swear I feel like I'm a trouble magnet sometimes.
 
oh annyeong! my name is ~~~~~ I smiled hiding my nervousness because who would know what will happen if they knew that I'm Infinite's friend.
 
So.. noona can we be your friends? Well I was taken aback and he did some puppy eyes.
 
DARN! don't do that ~~~~~ look away.
 
LOOK AWAY!
 
CRAP I CAN'T LOOK AWAY.
 
So can you?
 
Do I have a choice?
 
Of course I don't but come to think of it they don't seem so bad except for L.joe the guy who I bumped into.
 
We can be friends. I smiled at them the way I smiled at Infinite and weird. They have the same reactions as Infinite.
 
Well look at the time I need to go now. Nice meeting you guys!!! Until we meet again!
 
Wait can I have your number?
 
Guess there's no harm in giving them after all they're my friends. 
 
it's xxx-xxxx-xxx just text me and introduce yourself!
 
I saw them fumble through their phones and then Chunji tried to call me. My phone rung and i showed them. I saved chunji's number and ran back towards my house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys how was it? I forgot to introduce my co-author to all of you haha silly me >.<
Our co-author here has been with us since chapter 6. Let's give a roung of applause for.
.
..
.
.
.

shanaenae123!!!

again thank you for reading and please subscribe oh and also read her stories!!!!!!!!