20: kidnapped?!

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

"Did she come back to school?” CAP asks as they shook their heads.
 
“Did she contact any of you?” Sunggyu ask and they shook their heads. They look at each other and knew where they are heading to.
 
‘’’meanwhile’’’
 
“Hey guys! I already told the unnies that I’ll stay here for the night.” They all cheered and Gikwang spun you aound.
 
“Pfftt as if we are living a hundred miles away.” You rolled your eyes.
 
“But still… why don’t you just live with us?” You raise an eyebrow and he sighs.
 
“You know you’re very stubborn.” You laugh at him and he just pouted.
 
“Stop it you look ugly, if you were yoseob I wouldn’t mind but you’re not.” The guys snickered and Yoseob clapped happily.
 
“I’m hungry.” You stated as the others nodded their heads in agreement.
 

“Who’s going to cook?” They all look at each other determined not to cook.

"Uuhhh... I need to feed my goldfish." Dongwoon said and bolted up.

"I need to check my stuff toys." Yoseob said.
 
"I'll check my stock of cokes." Junhyung said.
 
"I need to uhhh... get my cool clothes." Hyunseung said went to his room.
 
"I need to have sibling bonding with you." Gikwang said.
 
"Then shall I cook?" Doojoon asked.
 
"NO!" They all shouted in unison.
 
"Wae?" I ask.
 
"He's a bad cook. The last time he cooked was about a year ago and let's say it's like food poisoning and it did not end good." He explained(LOL! all leaders are a bad cook hehe).
 
"Sigh then shall I cook?" Before he could say anything you stood up and went to the kitchen.
 
"But we're suppose to have sibling moments!" Gikwang whined which you ignored.
 
"You don't think that the food here will cook themselves right?" He went quiet.
 
"good."
 
'''Infinite's and Teen top'''
 
*ding dong* *ding dong*
 
2ne1 opened the door and saw Infinite and Teen top.
 
"Sorry for bothering but have you seen ~~~~~ ah?" L asks frantically. 2ne1 looks at each other and smirks 'oohhh this would be good' they thought.
 
"~~~~~ ah? I thought she was with you guys." Dara said and started to act concerned and clueless.
 
"Did something happen to her?" CL growled darkly.
 
"I swear if something happens to her I'm going to chop off you boys." Minzy says threateningly.
 
"Omo! my ~~~~~ ah" Bom wailed.
 
Infinite and Teen top's face turned white '' they thought.
 
"Where is she?" they stepped forward.
 
"Uhm... oh right I remember she wanted to meet us at the lotte world right guys?" Ljoe laugh nervously and they all back down.
 
"Yeah."
 
"Right." They mumbled.
 
"Oh well see 'ya!" Sunggyu said and all of them sprinted far away.
 
'''2ne1's side'''
 
"Haha! did you see their faces?" CL cracked as they close the door.
 
"It's priceless." They high-five each other.
 
"I wonder how ~~~~~ ah will react if she knew what we did." Minzy said.
 
'''Teenfinite's side'''
 
"Is she really in lotte world?" Sungjong asks and they face palmed themselves 'how can he be so stupid?' they thought.
 
"I'm not stupid hyungs, i'm just checking the possibilities." He said and they opened their mouths 'is he a mind reader or something?' they thought.
 
"No I'm not you guys are just really predictable and it's something you call intuition." He said.
 
"What do we do now?" Chunji ask and they sigh.
 
"Let's rest first it's already late. We can't tell it's kidnapping." Sunggyu look at Sungyeol as he was about to speak.
 
"Aliens or not unless 24 hours."
 
"And an accident" CAP glances at ricky.
 
"Because the hospital would've called us or anyone involved."They all agreed that if she wasn't at school tomorrow then they would meet up at the park and look for her they went to their separate ways wishing for one thing '~~~~~ ah please be safe'.
 
'''your side'''
 
"Dinner's ready!" You shouted and within seconds all of them are now seated.
 
"Eat up guys." You said as you sit beside Gikwang and Hyunseung.
 
Dinner was peaceful and had a family atmosphere 'I could get use to this' you smiled at each one of them. After dinner yoseob offered to do the dishes and we went back to the living room.
 
Your POV
 
"Let's watch movies." Dongwoon Oppa said as soon as Yoseob oppa came out of the kitchen. We all agreed and choose the grudge. In the middle of the movie I fell asleep and I think I heard Gikwang oppa mumbled goodnight.
 
'''Next Morning'''
 
I woke up and feel the place moving. wait moving?! I sat up and saw Gikwang Oppa driving. If he's driving and I feel the place moving that means i'm inside a car. but why am I inside a car?
 
"Good morning ~~~~~ ah" Gikwang Oppa greeted me.
 
"Morning" I said and yawned.
 
"Where are we going?" I ask and he just smiled at me. Hearing no answer I became impatient
 
"Where are we going?" I ask again.
 
"To the beach." He said.
 
"Oh."
 
"..." to the beach TO THE BEACH?!
 
"WHAT?!" I yelled.
 
"You heard me to the beach."
 
"Yes I heard you but why?" I ask.
 
"Because I want to." This guy is seriously pissing me off.
 
"But why did you drag me here? you don't even know if I want to go and what about my stuff?!" I ranted and he stopped me  by shoving a bread in my mouth. Where did he get the bread from anyway?
 
"I dragged you with me because I want to bond with you even though the rest of the beast is coming we're still going to bond so YAY!"
He cheered and I made a face.
 
"But what abou--"
 
"Your stuffs are in the trunk your 2ne1 unnies prepared it."
 
"Damn you didn't say you're unnies are HOT." He continued as I glare at him.
 
"You're not allowed to hit on them. They already have boyfriends."
 
"Okay okay fine." He said and the car stopped.
 
"We're here." He announces and I look at the beach; the sunrise.
 
"Wahhh! it's beautiful."Yoseob oppa suddenly appeared beside me and I nodded my head in agreement.
 
"Yeah it really is."
 
"Oh ~~~~~." Gikwang oppa called me.
 
"Yes?" he handed me my phone.
 
"I had it charged for you just in case." I look at my phone and saw many text and miss calls.
 
"Oh god" I mumbled guess they heard me because they all turned to me.
 
"Why?" They ask.
 
"I'll tell you guys later but right now can we just at least go to a hotel or something so I can take a bath and have breakfast?" I said and we went to the nearest hotel to check in. After taking a bath and having room service at my room they ask me why.
 
"Well you see my friends are sort of over reacting." I slowly explained.
 
"How?" Juhnyung oppa asks I showed them my phone and let them read some messages. They had amused loos on their faces.
 
"Hehe... can I borrow your phone ~~~~~ ah?" Dongwoon oppa asks.
 
"Erm... sure but why?" He got the phone and pushed the rest of the b2st outside.
 
Narrator's POV
 
"Yah! why did you push us?" Doojoon asks and Dongwoon smirks.
 
"Hyung I have a plan." Everyone looks at him.
 
"A plan?" and He nodded you see I did a little research on your sister hyung as you asked me to." Gikwang nodded.
 
"And her friends are all boys except for her unnies." Gikwang was shocked.
 
"WHAT?!" He shouted and they covered his mouth. They went inside Gikwang's room.
 
"What's your plan?" Yoseob asks and Dongwoon smirks.
 
"I'm sure all of you are curious about her friends right?" They nodded.
 
"Guys I think we should respect her privacy." Gikwang said but Dongwoon continued.
 
"For all we know some of them might be hitting on her and we won't know a thing that she might already have a boyfriend." He glances at Gikwang who is now giving his full attention to him.
 
"We're all like big brothers to her now whether we admit it or not we are already close to her despite the fact that we only met her yesterday."
 
"Just get to the point." Hyunseung hissed.
 
"Geez okay do you want to meet them and give them a little scare?" He asks they warily look at each other sigh and then agreed.
 
"But how are we going to do that?" Doojoon ask and Dongwoon held your phone and smiled evilly.
 
"Through this baby." He went through your contacts and saw what he was looking for.
 
"How would you know you're texting the right person?" Gikwang asks.
 
"Research remember?"
 
"Oh yeah."
 
 
 
We have the girl if you want to see her go try and find her
 
"And send." He showed the text and they nodded.
 
"But how are they going to find her?" Yoseob asks and he just shrugs.
 
"They should find a way if they're not stupid."
 
'''Teenfinite's side'''
 
They were heading to school when they receive a message each one of them. Once they were finish reading their face paled and CAP called Sunggyu.
 
"Did you?" He asks.
 
"Yeah each one of us. Did you?" 
 
"Same with you guys."
 
"Let's meet at the park now." Sunggyu hung up and immediately they went to the park.
 
'''Park'''
 
"What are we going to do?!" Sungyeol asks and they were all thinking deeply.
 
"Noona... my noona" the three whimpered.
 
"Uhh guys." Hoya said but some didn't pay attention and started muttering things.
 
"I think I know how to find her." Hoya said loudly and everyone became silent and looked at him.
 
"I can track her with the use of my technology." Everyone glared at him.
 
"Hehe..." He laughs awkwardly.
 
"Since when did you think of that?" L ask in a threatening voice.
 
"Uhmm" He fumbled with his fingers and the glares grew sharper.
 
"When did you learn to use such technology?" Sunggyu asks menacingly.
 
"Uhmm about two years ago." He answered slowly.
 
"And when have you thought of that using to find ~~~~~ ah?" Ljoe asks as he give death glares. Hoya shrunk back down ready to run as he could feel the dark aura emitting from them.
 
"When we knew she was missing."
 
"WHAT?!" They yelled he was about to run when Woohyun held the back of his collar and gave a creepy smile.
 
"Relax guys we don't want our little ticket to disappear right?" hoya whimpered "hahaha!!!" they laugh an evil laugh
'god please have mercy on me' hoya thought as they drag him