Chapter 27: ~~~~~'s ex

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

Narrator's POV

"What do we do now?" Dongwoon ask while Doojoon is rubbing his temples. Hey being the leader is not easy you know specially in times like this. "How did Jaejoong even know ~~~~~? Could it be that he knows she is Gikwang's sister?" Juhnyung ask "it's impossible Gikwang having a sister is top secret and so are our other personal information so how? "

The rest are talking well morelike shouting their opinions or thoughts while 3 person is quiet. One is having a headache, the other typing something, and the last one thinking deeply.  Finally Doojoon had enough of the noise because of his aching head "QUIET!" he shouted. The others went quiet because it's scary when their leader gets mad even Hyunseung stopped typing for a moment but continued again. There's a momentary silence except for the sounds of the keyboard.

Finally one of them break the silence "so what's the plan?" Dongwoon ask Doojoon sigh "could you guys please keep quiet so we can think of a plan?" well to rethink the plan because he already deviced one. Suddenly Gikwang speak "guys I think Jaejoong is ~~~~~'s ex" it took them awhile to register the information.

After 5 minutes of waiting "WHAT?!" Hyunseung almost broke his laptop and the others eyes widened "how'd you know? And where did you get such crazy ideas???" Juhnyujng ask he stared into space "I don't know I just...know" Doojoon look serious now he knows that his plan should be immediately put into action. "Well..." Doojoon began "if Gikwang's guess is correct then we should put my plan into action already" he look at Gikwang momentarily then turn to Hyunseung "I want you to research when is the next meeting of Seoul's strongest gang" Hyunseung clicked somethings "already did they're going to have a meeting this Saturday in xxx club at 8 pm and it's not just one gang but many others too"

Yoseob look at Doojoon "why do we need to know? I mean we're really strong so we can protect ~~~~~ from him" Doojoon turn his swivel chair "if we have connections with them it will be much easier to protect her because we know we can't be beside her everytime"

He made an 'o' shape Doojoon called s "so guys heres the plan..."

Jaejoojng's POV

"so what do you plan to do now???" Yoochun ask me as he plop down beside me. "wait" he turn to me "Sometimes I just don't understand you" I must say I must agree with him. What's wrong with me? Okay I must admit that I still love her but what can I do? I never even thought that a person like me could love and now I'm having ah hard time to let go. If only she knew what happened back then, then I guess both of us would still be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: next up is Jaejoong's POV in what really happened in the past :))