Chapter 26: Kikwang's POV

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

Kikwang's POV:
Geez she still never changed I smiled at the memories back then.  
 
Suddenly her phone rang and she excused herself. 
 
Hmmmm who was the one calling her that she has to excuse herself? 
 
'maybe she has a boyfriend' "who are you? "
 
'I'm your conscience pabo' "hey I'm not a pabo "
 
'then your stupid' what?! "am not I'm smart" 
 
'what ever' "please go away" 
 
'can't' "why not?" 
 
'because i'm a part of you stupid' "fine" after having some battle with my thoughts I finally made it go away YAY! I'm the greatest 'no you're not' ARGH!
 
I remember back then when I tried to wake her up and she wouldn't budge. I tried every way everyday to wake her up because she's always prepared. One time i tried splashing her with water she have a freaking umbrella! Can you believe that??? I mean I don't even know how or where she got the umbrella. That's why I know a lot of ways to wake someone up. Maybe I should thank her because I don't have a hard time waking up others and at the same time having fun watching their miseries muahahaha!!! okay I should stop now. 
 
As the others were still blabbering about not to wake ~~~~~ ah again. Yeah I was a bit afraid of her because who knows what she can do because back then she took self-defense class and so did I that's why I met the others and we became a... I'm not going to reveal it now for safety. I decided to go into her room. I climbed up and was about to open the door when I heard something drop. I want to know what happened and tried to decide if I should break the door or not but considering she just woke up and people need privacy I just decided to go downstairs.
 
When she went down I noticed she's not herself I mean she's like she's thinking very deeply and not aware of her surroundings. She slipped but thankfully L caught her. *sigh in relief* wait... L caught her and that means she's holding my sister too close for comfort. 
 
"I smell something fishy" I bonked Yoseob in his head yeah I don't call him hyung because he's only older than me for months
 
"yah what are you talking about? something fishy?!" I know I shouldn't have done that but hell! I don't even care right now what does he mean something fishy?! My sisiter is too young for those things.
 
"did you just say yah to me? respect me I'm your hyung!"
 
"well you surely don't act like one" I guess he must have heard it and we started bickering again. I notice a phone ringing and saw it was ~~~~~'s phone I tried to listen to what she's saying and by her voice I coukd tell she was mad? anxious? scared? then I heard a name that I'm- no we're familiar with and when I say we I mean b2st and me. 
 
 
"what do you want jaejoong?!" she hissed, me and the others heard the name but decided to act out that we don't notice. You guys might be wondering why i know him right? well let's say we had an encounter with his group and it's the start of a not so beautiful relationship. But don't worry b2st always win protecting our teritories in the-- DARN! I revealed that me and the guys are gangsters! Don't tell everyone though specially my baby sister because she might get worried for us. But how the hell does she know who jaejoong is. Could it be??? Oh no!!! maybe he's the person ~~~~~ is talking about. !!! I got to protect her who knows what he'll do to my dongsaeng.
 
I look at the other's and they became tensed we must be thinking of one thing and that is to protect ~~~~~. We can't lose her we just can't. I decided to approach her but CL stopped me and shook her head. I can't do anything but to listen. She ended the call and I could finally approach her
 
"dongsaeng you okay?" she smiled and I knew she's faking it so I just hug her "don't hesitate to tell oppa everything ne?" she nodded I just hope you're okay. 
 
"let's go?" she went towards Teenfinite hehe teenfinite I like mixing names I feel awesome!
'pabo' urgh I heard that voice again
 
~~~~~ left with them and she hasn't eaten yet... WAIT! She never leaves for school without breakfast! She's really not okay sigh that girl. I just shook my head staring at the door.
 
Doojoon hyung spoke "guys we need to talk about something" me and the others went back to our house. I'm still worried for ~~~~~ because Jaejoong is dangerous and I think I know what we're going to talk about.
 
After reaching the house we went to our meeting room yeah we had one got a problem with that?
 
Before doojoon hyung could speak juhnyung hyung beat him "what are we going to do? Jaejoong is very dangerous specially his gang" Yeah what?! I couldn't imagine seeing my dongsaeng get hurt emotionally specially physically because i'mma beat the crap out of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
double update today yay!!!