21

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

Narrator's POV
 
"Hurry up and track her!" Sunggyu said in a low dangerous voice. The poor boy Hoya couldn't do anything else but to shake and follow his command.
 
"If you don't you'll be dealing with all of us." CAP warned with so much darkness etched on his face along with the other members.
 
"So you knew how to find her but didn't tell us." Sungyeol remarked bitterly.
 
"So... what else do you know?" Woohyun asked as Hoya flinched; trying to track your location.
 
"I knew I shouldn't have told them and saved her myself." He muttered but unfortunately for him, everyone heard.
 
"Come again?" Woohyun said, smiling evily.
 
"Nothing." He murmured as Woohyun smirked.
 
"So you're wishing you didn't tell us?" L raises an eyebrow and his tone is cold.
 
"And go there yourself without us?" Ljoe continued with the same tone.
 
"He wants noona to himself!" Changjo exclaimed.
 
"Well not going to happen." Ricky said laughing sadistically.
 
"*cough* *cough* pretend that never happened" He said.
 
"Guys I'm done tracking her." Hoya announced making  them all crowd around him.
 
"Where is she?" Dongwoo asks.
 
"At xxx resort." He said.
 
"What are we waiting for? let's go and pack." Sunggyu said starting to move.
 
"Pack?" They all ask.
 
"Yeah pack your things!" He said and they did.
 
B2st & you 
 
"~~~~~ ah here's your phone" Dongwoon said, handing you your phone.
 
"Okay thanks." You said then Yoseob barged with the rest of Beast into your room.
 
"~~~~~ ah let's go swim!" Yoseob yipped excitedly when suddenly the phone rung.
 
"Yoboseyo" Yoseob who really wanted to swim didn't care about the call and carried you like a sack of potato and slung you over his shoulder.
 
"Eeeep yah put me down!" You hit his back.
 
"No." Yoseob replied childishly took her phone away and turned it off.
 
"I was talking to someone!"
 
"I don't care." He said stubornly.
 
'''Teenfinite's side'''
 
"Eeeep yah! put me down."
 
"Tut tut tut..."
 
"Did you hear that guys?" Chunji looks at the others as they all nodded.
 
"Hyung hurry up!" Ricky shook CAP who was driving.
 
"Hey let go! we're going to get in an accident." CAP said as he tried to shake ricky off.
 
It was about sunset when they arrived and you were still playing with beast. They heard you giggle and they rushed toward you.
(insert the song moments-one direction)
 
Narrator's POV
 
They see you splashing through the waves as the sunlight shines through your hair making you look like a fallen angel. At that moment they feel their heart fluttering with joy knowing you are safe and having a good time.
 
"~~~~~ ah!" The boys called out and you turn around and waved happily.
 
"Annyeong!" You waved as they run towards you being lead by the 3 maknaes 'darn' thought L and Ljoe.
 
"Noona! We thought you were..." They trailed off as they saw six guys standing behind you and you shushed them.
 
"Hehe sorry if I made you worry but I'm safe" You hug them as the others caught up.
 
"~~~~~" L called softly and you look at him smiling he feel his heart do flip flops as he melt in your gaze.
 
"I'm glad you're safe" Was all he could say even though he has a thousand words for you 'if only you knew how I feel every time I see you I fall deeper and deeper everytime' He gazes lovingly at you. Then you feel someone grab your arm and pull you into a hug you look up and see Ljoe.
 
"Babo! don't make me worry like that okay?" He says as he stared into your soft brown eyes 'if only i could hold you like this every time you're with me' L shot the both of you an envious glare. You let go of the hug and one by one they came to hug you. Dongwoon nudges Gikwang.
 
"Hyung it looks like your sister is getting quite a lot of attention over there." Gikwang stared at the two boys 'interesting...' he thought and chuckled darkly.
 
"How'd you find me?" You ask them and they glance at Hoya while you're not looking they chuckled darkly.
 
"Oh nothing just intuition." Sunggyu said and they all nod in agreement.
 
"Oh" Was all you could say.
 
"*cough* *cough*" someone coughs behind you and you saw Gikwang.
 
"Yah! are you the ones who kidnapped her?!" Chunji assk them "nicely".
 
"Kidnap?" you scrunch your eyebrow.
 
"They did not kidnap me." You informed.
 
"But..but what about the disappearnce and the text and you not coming home?" They ask and you sigh.
 
"Guys meet my brother Gikwang oppa." You went to where he is.
 
"And the rest are part of b2st"  You continued as they began introducing themselves.
 
"Doojoon the leader."
 
"Juhnyung."
 
"Hyunseung."
 
"Yoseob."
 
"Dongwoon."
 
"And together we are B2ST." They said except you of course 'b2st?! I think I heard of that name before' thought Niel and then infinite and teen top started to introduce themselves. 
 
Dongwoon suddenly becoming evil went to your side push Gikwang and draped an arm over your shoulder.
 
"~~~~~ ah." He said.
 
"Ne?" You ask him tilting your head 'why do I have an urge to cut his arm off? oh right that's because I want to' L and Ljoe thought while frowning. Dongwoon whispered something to you and he looked at the two boys and smirks. He continued to whisper something to you while you look okay with it. ' what did he say? and why isn't she taking his arms off?!' Ljoe thought 'man I want to rip his face off!' L's hand turn into fist. Dongwoon look at the two and nudge the others they snickered seeing their reactions. He finally let go while you shrug it off. You look towards the sunset and smiled.
 
"This is the most beautiful sunset ever." You turn to them and smile angelically.
 
"Because I have my friends and my brother." Gikwang hugs you.
 
"Aww I love you too sis." He says.
 
"Hey ~~~~~ ah we're also your big brothers biological or not." Doojoon smiled.
 
"Yeah so if someone hurts you B2ST will hunt them down right guys?" B2st nodded and Hyunseung look at the boys (infinite and teen top) smiling creepily causing them to shudder involuntarily.
 
"So don't worry okay?" Dongwoon said.
 
"Yah! you guys are taking away my role from me." Gikwang whined.
 
"I'm hungry let's go eat at the restaurant nearby but first lets change okay?" You said and they all agreed.
 
'''Restaurant'''
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEQK-NARoNTU-b2f9Fdo9  you wear this while the others are in a casual like clothes.
 
"Kyeopta! my sister is so kyeopta!" Gikwang pinched your cheeks.
 
"Oww!" you complained.
 
*she's so beautiful* they all thought specially L and Ljoe who's really star struck.
"hyung. HYUNG!" sungjong shook L
"huh?" sungjong rolled his eyes
"whoah this place is so cool! right hyung?""
"..." niel slap ljoe on the cheek
"YAH!"
 
You went to a table where all of you could fit in as you were about to sit L and Ljoe was about to pull a chair for you but you sit in a different chair. The rest of infinite, teen top and the whole b2st who saw this have an amused expression on their face 'I see' both look at each other and sit beside you.
You who is oblivious in what's happening just look around and saw a mini stage. 
 
'''while eating'''
 
"So dongsaeng." Gikwang asked suddenly.
 
"Yes oppa?"
 
"Do you have a boyfriend right now?" You choke and L immediately handed you  a water while Ljoe pat your back.
 
"Why do you ask oppa?" 
 
"Well DID you have a boyfriend?" Yoseob pressed on.
 
"Yeah noona I was wondering about your love life." Changjo said.
 
"Why are you guys interested anyway? hey is that a mini stage?" You tried to avoid the topic but they won't let it slide even L and Ljoe are curious.
 
"Yes it is now don't avoid the question ~~~~~ ah" Juhnyung wags a finger.
 
"Sigh do you really want to know?" You ask and they nod 'whoah some sort of deja vu" you thought.
 
"Well I had a boyfriend before but it did not work out for us." You chuckled bitterly while remembering.
 
Flashback
( a little by Seo Jin Young)
 
I saw ??? (???--name of your ex. i will not reveal the name because he will also appear in the story soon) kissing another girl.
 
"Oppa?" i ask he turn around and my hunch was correct.  it is him.
 
He's cheating on me.
 
"~~~~~?" I run and I saw him leave the girl and follow me. Just my luck it started to rain hard and soon he catch up and hug me i started hitting him.
 
"How could you?! I trusted you but all you give me is this?! I thought you love me? what happened to I love you forever and i'll be loyal to you?! is this all kind of a game! is it just a game for you? well congratulations!!! YOU WON." I said breaking from the hug.
 
"No please don't! don't leave me I love you give me another chance please!" My tears keep falling endlessly just like the rain .
 
"A chance? BULL what's left of us huh?! you thought just by saying sorry it's all okay? and then what you're going to cheat again until my heart is shattered to several pieces. you keep hurting me i tried and tried *chuckles* everyday I try to understand and trust you but what did you do? nothing but to break me I try to hold on but you seem to let go." I started to cry harder.
 
"Let's just end this and try to avoid each other so we won't hurt." I smiled at him and saw him also crying.
 
"Please your the one who loves me as me you're always there and I really love you." He tried to hug me again but I doged it.
 
"Nonsense even a million words couldn't bring me back i know because i wish a million times so this love would last and i could cry a million tears right now." He fell limp.
 
"Is this really goodbye for us? let's work it out first jebal I know i'm such a jerk but seeing you now like this hurts my heart please I want to be the person that can make you smile. stay with me."
 
"You're hurt?! unbelievable you say it hurts to see me cry so in times like this do you always close your eyes? because many times you have cause me to cry for you every night" I said.
 
"..."
 
"Don't worry" I said, he looks up.
 
" Because my heart was taken by you, broken by you, and in pieces because of you."
 
"But i'm fine even though i'm not. i'll try to smile. even if it hurts right now it's okay i'll go on with my life."
 
"No please." He kneels in front of me and holds my hand.
 
"I'm sorry but right now it hurts making me numb just find a better girl than me that could make you smile and will love you. But right now it's goodbye for the both of us." I said and left I could hear him crying and begging me not to leave him but I can't not when it's already too much. Our good memories flash in my mind as I cried and cried form the first time we met.
 
"Hello my name is ??? and you are?"
 
"Oh my name is ~~~~~"
 
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl."
 
 And the first time i fell in love.
 
"??? oppa i-i think i love you."
 
"Chincha? I love you too from the first time we met."
 
And one of our best days.
 
"Look ~~~~~ ah." He pointed at a star.
 
"It's a beautiful star right?" he ask me and I nodded.
 
"It shines so bright in the sky" I said.
 
"But you know I can only notice one star right now. The star that give light in my life. the star that always brighten me up." He said.
 
"Where?" I tried looking for the brightest star.
 
"I'm looking at her now" I turn to see where he is looking and surprised that he's staring at me.
 
"I love you and thank you for being in my life" i hug him "i love you too oppa without you i don't know what my life looks like."
 
But the storm tore us apart.
 
"Oppa who is she?"
 
"She's just a friend."
 
'yeah a friend who you hug and make out with'
 
"..."
 
"Let's go." His voice was cold.
 
I guess this is what they call a heart ache because my heart is aching like it never been before. All those times went down the drain. I walk home being washed by the rain the same with my memories being drowned and cried an ocean for the hurt that I don't think I deserve.
 
End of flashback (also end the music)
 
Everyone in the table was quiet.
 
"Oh my gosh I never knew." Gikwang was lost at words and you saw others trying to wipe their tears.
 
"Hey it's okay." You said.
 
"Okay? noona that bastard hurt you! that jerk when I see him." Sungjong have a dark look in his eyes.
 
"You see? it's better not to ask anything." You said and smiled.
 
"Past is past so whatever happened should be left behind." You smiled but in fact you still hurt but only a bit because you got over it.
 
"Well since tomorrow is Saturday why don't we stay here for awhile?"
 
All they could do was agree 'Don't worry ~~~~ ah i'm here so you won't get hurt anymore.' L thought.
 
I'll be your shield and I'll love you until the end and make you mine or until you find someone who loves you more than I.' Ljoe thought.
 
'I should have been with her at that time. I'm her brother but where was I? ' I will Make sure no one will hurt you ~~~~~ not as long as i'm here and breathing.'