Chapter 28: What happened back then

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

Jaejoong's POV

I went up my room after the conversation. I lie down on my bed aand took out the bracelate she gave to me. A sense of nostalgia hit me and I don't know why a few droplets of tears escaped my eyes. I've been doing my best to hold them back but they still manage to come out. I wipe my tears remembering what happened back then.

Flashback

 

"i told you to break up with her" THE boss said. I flinched at his tone for I knew he's already mad. He ordered me to break up with my girlfriend but I didn't follow. Instead our relationship got stronger. "but why sir? she's not a burden nor a distraction. I don't see any reason why" I'm taking chances right now though I'm afraid of what will happen. I know it isn't right specially taking risk but I must fight for ~~~~~"

"why? I expected better than that Jaejoong. But what did you do? Don't wait for me to take actions of what should have been done" I tensed up as I curl my hands into fists. I know he's not joking when he said that. It also happened to Yunho who's in a relationship. THE boss ordered to kill the girl when we're away. "you don't want your sweet heart to be in danger right? 'help oh Jaejoong help me' " he said in an annoying high pitched voice. 

"you wouldn't dare" I hissed "oh really now? try me" he's taunting me I knew it. he leaned back on his chair "break up with her" It came out as an order. "no" I said in a low voice while my head is hang low. I loosened my fist "what?" I look up and tightened my fist again "NO!" I said loudly then went out of his office. But before I fully got away I heard him shout "You'll regret this KIM JAEJOONG"

I went to the lounge where me and DBSK usually hang out. I told them what happened as we drink. "I think you should break up with her" Yunho said "easy for you to say" I answered back. He look at me "really? then is it easy to know that your fiance is dead?" his voice is getting louder "tell me?! is it easy to know that she died the day I'm going to propose to her?" he shouted while his tears are falling. I could see that he still haven't got over her. 

Yunho wiped his tears "I'm giving you an advice here Jaejoong. But it's up to you whether you'll follow it or not" he stood up and leave. That moment I decided what to do. 'I'm sorry ~~~~~ ah but this is for your own good. I don't want to cry because your dead. Atleast I'm going to cry because of a heart break.'

I decided to be cold to her but I can't managed to cheat on her. But when I finally got the strength I immediately back out I just can't help it. When I see her cry my heart aches too much and I wish I could hold her in my arms and kiss her tears away.

When I finally got the courage to cheat on her I set everything up.  But I saw her eyes full of hurt that I can't help but to chase her asking for another chance. I knew it's too late for me but I still try. 

I love her I know that deep in my heart. She's the only girl I really loved. She's the one who never minded me being a gangster or the one who swoon over my looks. If I have another chance to make things right then I will. If I need to sacrifice my own life for her happiness then I will. Even if the world stops spinning and everything and everyone is dying then I want to give my last breath to her and say I love you. But I know it's too late. It's too late to fix a broken mirror. I just wish for your happiness without me even though it hurts.

But when I knew she's also like me I can't help but to feel mad. I can't help but to say things I didn't meant. But what have been done is done. There's no turning back but to continue.

End of flash back

I stood up from my bed and gaze out the window "~~~~~ I still love you but I can see you don't love me anymore" Just then Changmin came to my room "hyung breakfast is ready" I nodded "yeah i'll follow" he closed the door. I turn to look at the picture of me and ~~~~~. I shook my head and went down to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys chudo-Ned- here. I just sneak in because I still have my exams >.< tell me your opinions in this story okay? maybe I can update this Wednesday or Thursday. If not then bare with me!!! So who is this "THE boss"? ??? and can someone make a poster for this story??? PLEASE???