Chapter 7: My 2ne1 unnies!!!

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

Your POV:
 
Right now I'm outside my house still thinking about the day with Infinite.
 
I decided to send them a text first so that they would know I safely arrived.
 
Hey~! It's me ~~~~~ i would like to thank you guys for the wonderful day today. I really enjoyed it ^^
 
I sent the message and entered the house, eeing some shoes on the shoe rack.
 
 Well that's WEIRD~
 
WAIT.WHAT?!
 
I LIVE ALONEEE!!!!
 
SHOES IN THE SHOE RACK??! WTF?! 
 
I entered my house cautiously and sighed in relief when I realized it was only my 2ne1 unnies.
 
Then it sunk in.
 
"UNNIES!" I screamed so they could hear and notice me.
 
Which worked because CL unnie stopped watching the TV, Bom unnie came tumbling down the stairs, Dara unnie poked her head from the kitchen, and Minzy unnie... Where on earth is she?!
 
Just then I felt someone tap my shoulder and whisper in my ears "What do you want?" in a creepy voice. I screamed and turned around ready to hit the person but saw Minzy unnie smirking. Aishhh!!!! what's up with her and scaring people?
 
"Yah! unnie you almost scared me to death!!! What's up with you and scaring people?" She shrugged and walked towards the living room
 
" I don't know, what's up with you and shouting out of nowhere?"  
 
*SIGH
 
"How did you guys get in here?" I asked, genuinely curious.
 
"Through the door, duh" Bom unnie said with a tone.
 
"I know through the doors but HOW?" I asked, rolling my eyes.
 
"Keys." Dara unnie said coming out of the kitchen and sitting down on the couch.
 
KEYS?! DSJGBEGFKXCVNJWEFGRDUJKJXZCFIOHFGSDA!@&$#%^!!!!!!!!
 
HOW ON EARTH DID THEY HAVE KEYS TO MY HOUSE!? 
 
AISH! THESE PEOPLE....
 
I sat down on the couch and tried to watch tv.
 
NOTE: I said TRIED... So I TRIED but FAILED.
 
Somehow I couldn't concentrate because of the many things happening right now. 
 
My brother's coming back, me being friends with Infinite and then unnies sudden appearance.
 
"Let's just order pizza for dinner" Minzy unnie said and went towards the telephone.
 
"What would you like guys?"
 
"Anything"
 
"Vegetarian then." 
 
"YAH!" We protested.
 
Minzy unnie just laughed and got the phone to call.
 
~~~dinner~~~
 
"So..." I started not knowing what to say
 
"Spit it out ~~~~~ ah what would you like to say?" CL unnie said.
 
 *sigh
 
These guys really do know me specially our leader.
 
"Why are you guys here? I thought we aren't going to meet until tomorrow." I asked.
 
"Awww. Our maknae doesn't want us here!!!" Minzy unnie faked a sob.
 
tch!as if that's going to work.
 
I just stared at her until she realized that it is not working she began to pout.
 
"Well the other gangs couldn't make it because of some 'problems' so the meeting is canceled" Dara unnie said, I made an 'o' shape of my mouth and nodded, getting it.
 
"Okay... so what does it have to do with you guys breaking in here?"
 
"We used a key so we didn't 'break in' as you so harshly put it." Bom unnie said.
 
I looked at CL unnie to seek some answers
 
"hmmm. We will be living with you now since someone here set our apartment on fire." CL unnie glared at Bom unnie.
 
"What did you do this time Bom unnie?" I asked slightly amused of how she destroyed their apartment this time.
 
"hmmm... why don't you ask the one who detroyed the apartment" Dara unnie said.
 
"it started out like this..." 
 
~FLASHBACK~
 
I was cooking and I went to the living room. I felt a vibration in my pocket to see it was my phone and I saw a text saying
 
"hey meet me at the mall. Let's go shopping!!! the others are also here ~  CL unnie"
 
I got all giddy and excited I forgot I was cooking and hurriedly went outside.
 
After 5 hours we were walking through the neighborhood when we saw some commotion and firemen.
 
We check out where the fire and discovered it was our house. " Bom unnie finished her story.
 
WOW.JUST WOW!
 
Atleast it's better than repainting the apartment with ketchup.
 
"Okay fine you guys can stay here." We finished eating pizza and did various things like talking about our days and important stuffs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys! So what do you think about the chapter? 
thank you for reading and subscribing! To all the silent readers there THANK YOU! FOR READING MY STORY EVEN IF YOU WON'T SUBSCRIBE ^^
And for my new subscribers
I promise to do my best to update soon :)