Chapter 3: Befriending (?)

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze8xnnK__aw

Chapter 3: befriending (?)

Infinite's POV
hoya
dong woo
sungjong
L
Sungyeol
Sunggyu
Woohyun
 
We went to the rooftop and stopped when we saw her mumbling some things.
 
Okay! operation sungjong start!
 
 He was about to go approach her when Dongwoo pulled him back.
 
Let's just leave her alone first. I think she might want to have her time alone, after all, she lost all her patience we don't know what she might do to us. Everyone nodded except Sungjong who pouted.
 
But...but I want to approach her now.
 
Don't worry you can carry your plan later on. Woohyun said, ruffling  Sungjong's hair.
 
Aishh! Hyung not my hair I spent lots of hours styling it! 
 
We all then went down and proceeded to our next classes.
 
Your POV
 
I head to the rooftop with my appetite completely ruined, Thanks to those oh-so-wonderful es! 
 
Oppa where are you?
 
When will you come back?
 
Do you know how much I'm suffering right now?
 
I thought, sighing when the bell rang, indicating it's time to go back to the hell hole.
 
~~~class~~~
 
Weird.
Why do i feel like SOMEONE is staring at ME.
'Okay ~~~~~ don't freak out it's just your imagination' I said to myself knowing it isn't in the back of my mind.
I tried hard not to turn my head but miserably failed.
But when I did, there was no one but Infinite who were Sleeping.
'argghhh!!! stop imagining' well the debate with myself continued for about a good 5 minutes until I was called by the teacher to answer a question.
 
~~~DISMISSAL~~~
INFIITE's POV
 
Hey sungjong where are you going?
 
Oh nowhere, just a little walk. He replied with a smirk.
 
Don't lie to us maknae were not stupid like you think. L countered raisng an eyebrow
 
'darn' he sighed.
I'm going to follow her; make her my friend, best friends if possible so DON'T FOLLOW  ME UNDERSTAND? he said and followed you.
 
You thinking what I am thinking?
 
Definitely  he smirked evilly.
 
Let's go before we lose 'em. After that all of us sneakily followed them
 
~~~NARRATOR's POV~~~
you decided to stroll around a bit to get some fresh air, sungjong was still following you waiting for a good chance to introduce himself while infinite sigh is hiding behind the bushes hoping no one would notice them. When sungjong finally have the courage to introduce himself there was a--
.
..
....
..
.
ROCK IN FRONT OF HIM causing him to TRIP and land face first on the cold hard ground.
INFINITE was having the time of their lives laughing their heads off, Some where rolling on the ground laughing LITERALLY. While you stood there shocked about what happened.
 
Did anyone catch that on film? he asked standing up while wiping his imaginary tears.
 
I got it! (waving his phone in the air)
 
Dude you totally got to send it to us! 
 
Yeah it might come handy for us *smirking*
 
I understand what you are implying.
 
But before we do those let's keep an eye on them first.  (pointing at the 2 of you)
 
*back to your side*
 
You stood there shocked but quickly recovered and helped him up.
 
Are you ok? 
 
yeah i'm fine hehe..
 
Both of you went to the bench and you sat him down.
 
Wait here ok? i'll just buy something don't leave alright? you said while standing up and dashed off to the nearest store.
 
~after 5 minutes~
 
You came back with a bag and sat beside him.
 
Look at you you have a wound tsk tsk. You said and took out your handkerchief to wipe of the dirt on him. 
 
Look you have a wound in your arm. You put on the band aid and handed him your handkerchief. 
 
Take it you need it more, and my name is ~~~~~ what's yours? 
 
Uhhh my name is sungjong ^^ can i atleast treat you noona? How about ice cream? Before you could speak he already dragged you to the ice cream shop.
 
INFINITE's SIDE
 
Remember the plan?
 
yeah!
 
 
 BACK TO YOUR SIDE
Noona what flavor would you like? Sunjong asked, smiling at you.
 
Uhhh chocolate please. You beamed.
 
Okay, 1 chocolate and 1 strawberry sundae please. In front of him the cashier is holding her squeal Sunjong noticed this and started doing aegyo. After he got the ice cream he handed yours to you and you began to have conversations.
Chocolate_Strawberry_Sundays.jpg
 
Wait you go to our school right? and I think you're one of... THEM.
 
Them? oh you mean infinite? yep i'm their maknae.
 
The chimes on the shop's door dinged, indicating there were new costumers. Both of you looked up and Sungjong's jaw dropped as his eyes widened.
 
 'WTF?! did they follow me?'
 
'Oh one of them is the guy who I bumped in to.'
 
One guy looked at Sungjong and he immediately stood up. They all formed a straight line and--
"ANNYEONG! WE ARE INFINITE" 
I'm sunggyu the leader.
Hey i'm dongwoo.
I'm hoya.
I'm woohyun but you could call me oppa.  he winked.
i'm sungyeol the choding. he beamed.
I'm L. he said emotionless.
Annyeong noona!!! I'm sungjong the maknae and you already know me.
and together we are known as INFINITE!!!
 
You then stood up and introduced yourself annyeong haseyo! Lee ~~~~~ imnida .
 
All of them sat down and you were having a conversation with them until something struck you.
 
Hey guys it's nice meeting all of you but i need to get back now. so see ya'!!! you said and stood up.
 
Awwweee leaving already? okay bye noona see you tomorrow at school!!! he said and waved to you then you went out.
 
INFINITE's POV
 
Hyungs did you follow me? he said crossing his arms.
 
What? hell no! why would we?
 
Then how'd you know that I'm here? he arched his left eyebrow.
 
uhhh... we didn't know that you're here.
 
oh really?
 
Hey! where did you get that? pointing at the band aid in his arm.
 
Oh this?(raising his arm) well you see someone ran into me so i uhh... fall back! but luckily ~~~~~ noona was there and she helped me treat my wound. he fiddled with his fingers.
 
*liar* the 6 of them smirked.
 
I think she's nice don't you guys think? 
 
yeah they chorused.
 
'this year would be much interesting than before' with that they all leave the store and went home
~~~~~~~~~
A/N
hello!!! what do you think? anyway thank you for the subscribers ^^
thank you for your support i promise to improve it and to update regularly :)