Chapter 13: a great morning

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

Chapter 13:
 
I woke up with a smile on my face knowing I have more reasons to go to school today and start the day right. I got up did my daily routines and went down where I saw dara unnie preparing breakfast.
 
“Morning.” I greeted her chirppily.
 
“Whoa chill there are you on drugs? You seem pretty high.” Dara unnie joked.
 
“Maybe I am who knows?” I shrugged, still smiling.
 
“So what’s the reason behind the smile?” Dara unnie asked, serving me pancakes.
 
“Hmmm… some certain events that I’m keeping by myself.” I grinned, answering evasively.
 
“Awww come on not even a tiny detail?” She sits across me.
 
I gave her my blank look to tell her that my answer is still the same.
 
She sighed.
 
“Okay fine. But did you know we have new neighbors?”
 
“Really?” I asked, intrigued.
 
“Yeah six boys and they're HOT!” She answered me, her eyes sparkling. =.='
 
“Oh look what we have here Sandara Park drooling over our next door neighbour. What about GD oppa?” I ask her playfully.
 
“He wouldn’t know if we keep it a secret” she winked at me.
 
“Okay fine stop it” I finished my breakfast and stood up.
 
“I’m going to school so bye~ and don’t let Bom unnie alone in the house! I don’t want my house to burn or explode.” I put my shoes on.
 
“No promises.” I glared at her making her know that I’m not joking ;she raised her hands up in surrender.
 
“Okay I got it. Go you’ll be late!” She ushered me out and push me outside and slam the door. Gosh I can’t believe I was thrown out of my own house by my unnies T.T
 
I continued walking when I saw the house of our new neighbors.  I must admit their house is pretty big and also beautiful.  But why do I feel that I know someone from that house? It’s like some sort of a force is pulling me towards it saying I need to go there.
 
Oh what the hell I need to go to school I’m gonna be ing late!!!
 
I kept on walking until I bump into someone. I look up to see a smiling L.joe.
 
“Looks like someone isn’t paying attention” He chuckled.
 
“Oh sorry I didn’t see you there hehe” I laughed.
 
“Oh wouldn’t have guess it.” he said sarcastically.
 
“Yah! You going to school?” I ask.
 
“No I’m going to London” There he goes again with the sarcasm!
 
“Hey~ you’re being mean” I pouted . He ruffled my hair ugh! I hate it when others are taller than me >.<
 
“Of course I’m going to school I’m wearing my uniform here.” he said in a ‘duh’ tone.
 
I rolled my eyes and muttered whatever before proceeding to school. “Hey where are you going?”  he shouted. “School duh” “Okay see you later!” “Bye” I gave him my 2 finger salute lazily.
 
Ljoe POV:
 
‘Why does my heart beat s so fast whenever your around me ~~~~~ ah? Could it possibly be I’m falling for you? Even though I only met you for a week my heart and mind keep saying that I shouldn’t let you go and do my best so you could be mine. Watch out because soon you’ll be mine ~~~~~’ I watch your figure move towards your school. I clench my chest ‘you’re driving me crazy’ I chuckled and continue my way towards my school.
 
I saw Teen top being crowded by the fan girls. Fan girls begun to crowd around me too and I went to Teen top.
 
“Hyung where have you been?”
 
“Yeah you aren’t usually late. Did something happen?” Cap hyung asked.
 
“Oh nothing I just bumped into ~~~~~ ah, had a small conversation.”
 
“Oh.”
 
“You saw noona?” Changjo asked.
 
“Yeah why?”
 
“Damn! No fair I want to see noona.” Ricky whined.
 
“Let’s go to her school later. And spend some time with her.” Chunji said eagerly.
 
“Good idea hyung!” Niel beamed.
 
“Of course.”
 
“Let’s get to class these fan girls are suffocating me.” I said, ignoring these crazed girls.
 
Your POV
 
I arrived in front of my school to see Infinite being crowded by their fan girls again. I stepped inside so far so good. No crazy fan girls trying to kill me…
 
“NOONAAAAAAAAA” so much for peaking earlier now girls are giving me death glares. Infinite is walking towards me being led by Sungjong.
 
“NOONAAA!” he shouted and hugged me. Now all the girls here are having a murderous glare specially the queenka. Infinite is now in front of me and L removed sungjong from the hug.
 
I swear they want me dead.
 
I'm not even kidding.
 
“Hi ~~~~~ ah” they said in unison.
 
“Hello ^^” the queenkas went to us and stood in front me.
 
Here we go agian...
 
“You!” she pointed her finger at me. I point to myself
 
“Me?”
 
“Yes you! What did you do to MY oppas?” Possesive much?
 
“I didn’t do anything to them, how about you what’s your problem?” I said with a cold dangerous voice.  Everybody flinched and they 'sstarted murmuring “omo she can speak?” “girls got guts” “She’s just brave because she has infinite.”
 
“Why you!” she slapped me and my head tilted sideward. Hoya was about to help me when Dongwoo stopped him. I give infinite a ‘don’t-you-dare-interfere-with-me-and-this-’ look.
 
I want to deal with her my way.
 
My head was tilted to the right so I faced my head to the front. I gave her my deadly look That I’m only using when I’m about to fight she was about to slap me again when I grabbed her hand and slapped her very hard that causing her  to fall on the ground and a red hand printed on her cheeks. Everyone gasped because of my sudden action and her followers came to her side and helped her stand up.
 
“This is not over ! I’ll get my payback.” She hissed.
 
Sure, like you can take me on dreamer.
 
“Don’t worry even if I’m sleeping I can take you down. And stop claiming something that was never yours.” I smirked at her. I guess that’s the last straw for her because she stomped and shoved her shoulders while passing me.
 
“Goodbye ty ! Hope I won’t see you again” I waved my hand just to mock her. Her “friends” followed her and I turn around to see infinite smiling and cheering for me.
 
“Nice job ~~~~~ ah.”
 
“Noona’s so cool!”
 
“I like the part where she said ‘don’t worry even when I’m sleeping I can take you down. And stop claiming something that isn’t yours to begin with’ that was DAEBAK!”
 
Sigh... If only you knew...
 
“You're our hero!”
 
“We should hire her as our body guard!” Hoya joked.
 
RRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
 
All of you heard the bell ring that says classes will start.
 
“Let’s go we don’t want to be late righ?” I said and infinite followed me. Conveniently our math teacher was late so we weren't scolded... What a good day. :D
 
~LUNCH TIME~
 
I went in line to by my lunch.  I was about to go to the rooftop when Infinite dragged me to their table which stunned the whole cafeteria into silence.
 
“Uhm guys I think I shouldn’t be here” I said feeling uneasy with all the stares I’m receiving.
 
“Wae?” Sungyeol asked.
 
“If it’s about the attention don’t worry leave it all to us.” Dongwoo assured.
 
“Hyung.” Dongwoo turned to Sunggyu and nodded.
 

“Okay I understand. What are all of you looking at?! “ He shouted.

Almost immediately everyone went back to their respective conversations but before you could thank them, your phone vibrated.

hey wanna hang out later with teen top?---chunji
 
hmmm... i don't know--- me
 
please i'll love you forever--- chunji
 
i'll think about it...---me
 
i'll buy you many ice cream!---chunji
 
chincha?! deal :))--me
 
okay we'll wait outside your school after your classes---chunji
 
okay---me
 
I put my phone back into my pocket and saw the boys staring at me.
 
"What?" I asked feeling uneasy.
 
"Who were you texting?" Sungyeol asked me.
 
"Uhh chunji wae?" I answered. I mean they are friends now right???
 
"What did he say?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Are you my father or something?" I joked but apparantly they didn't find it funny since all I recieved was blank stares.
 
"Okay, okay chill, he asked me if I wanted to hang out later with teen top."
 
"That's all?" 
 
"Yeah"
 
"What did you say?"
 
Wow, do I feel like a criminal!
 
"Man do I have to answer those questions?" 
 
"Yes!" they all said.
 
"Geez... I said yes I would like to hang out with them today. happy?"
 
"Oh"
 
"~~~~~ noona can you tell us something about your family" Sungjong asked. that moment when he said family I feel like my strength was suddenly pulled away. Sure I treat the other gangs as family but the loneliness is still there.
 
"You really want to know?" I asked and they all nodded.
 
"Sigh. both my parents died when I was five years old and my brother was eight years old. I don't really know much stuff about my parents because I was young back then and they were always secretive." I said feeling down a bit because of remembering the hurtful past.They all look down feeling sorry. I always hate it when other people pity me.
 
"It's okay guys you don't have to feel sorry or pity me. The past is the past right?"
 
Sungyeol looked up "So how about your brother?" he asked and also everyone looked up.
 
"My brother went missing one year after my parents death" I said.
 
"Sorry" Sungyeol mumbled, looking down.
 
"For what?"
 
"For bringing up the past" I chuckled.
 
"It's okay I received a letter from him saying he'll come back" they brightened up.
 
"Can we meet him?" Sungjong asked hopefully.
 
"Sure why not?" I ruffled his hair.
 
RRRIIINNNGGG
 
the bell rang indicating it is now time to go back to our classes. 
 
"Let's go" Sunggyu said and all of us stood up to go to our classroom. I walk behind them feeling a bit down remembering my family. I notice someone in front of me and see L.
 
"What are you--" before I could finish my question he pulled me into a hug.
 
"Don't be sad ~~~~~ ah it hurts me to see you like that. I'm here by your side and I would never leave you" He said and I saw him smiling. I hugged him back .
 
"Gomawo oppa your a great friend one could ever have." I smiled and let go of the hug.
 
"Let's go to class we don't want to be late right?" but I saw him not moving from his spot. I grab his hand and drag him with me to class.
 
L's POV
 
"You're a great friend one could ever have." Those words continue echoing my mind. A "friend"? is that what she see me? sigh I guess I have to work on that. watch out ~~~~~ ah soon you'll be mine.
 
I guess I was so busy thinking that I haven't realized she dragged me all the way to our classroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
hey guys~ sotty for not updating for awhile i just have a lot to do even though it's summer. So how do you like the stories so far?
please leave a comment about the story and you can suggest me things that you like to happen ^^