chapter 15: infinite and teentop at my house?!

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

chapter 15
Narrator's pov
 
You and teen top are walking around the park when the small kid from before came running towards you. You stopped and turned around so he could catch up to you. He stopped in front of you and was holding a flower.
 
"~~~~~ noona it's for you" He held out the flower and you look at him strangely. 'how does he know my name?' the boy thought you didn't like the flower so he look down. You saw his expression so you kneeled to his level and took the flower.
 
"Thank you..." You trailed off, still wondering why on earth he gave you a flower.
 
"Shin" He said.
 
"Thank you Shin for such a beautiful flower. But I have a question."
 
"How'd you know my name?" You ask him. At first he looked confused but then smiled.
 
"Oh that? I heard it from those bushes." he points at the bushes where Infinite is hiding.
 
"Oh is that so?" You look at the bushes weirdly and went to it.
 
'''Infinite's side'''
 
"Crap she's coming this way" Dongwoo whispered. 
 
"Hyung what do we do?" sungyeol asked, now panicking.
 
"Why do you always ask me?!" Sunggyu complained.
 
"Duh because you're the leader." hoya said obviously.
 
'''back to your side'''
 
You went to the bushes followed by the others. You peeked and saw Infinite smiling nervously.
 
"What are you doing here?" you ask. They all stood up and looked at each other nervously.
 
"uhhh we... you know uhh." Woohyun started, stuttering.
 
"We are playing hide behind the bushes and not get caught." Sungjong said and the others agreed.
 
"Too bad we got caught" L continued. You look at them suspiciously.
 
"Really?" You ask them and they nod. "Okay!" you said. Infinite sighed in relief but Teen top is looking at them suspiciously.
 
"Noona." Shin said and you look at him.
 
"Yes?" You ask him and once again kneeled down to his level. 
 
"You're so pretty." He said and blushed. You chuckled at him.
 
"Thank you shin-ah." You smiled and the others stared at him with large eyes specially L and Ljoe.
 
"Noona can i ask you something?"
 
"Sure what is it?" You answered, encouraging him to continue.
 
"Can i uhh..." he played with his fingers.
 
"What is it shin ah?" You urged.
 
"Can I marry you?" Infinite and Teen top gaped at the boy.
 
'This kid got guts' Thought Ljoe.
 
'If it's only legal to strangle a child without going to prison I could do it right here right now' L thought.
 
'First calling me ahjussi now asking noona to marry him!!! arggh' Ricky thought.
 
'He's stealing my best friend'---Sungjong.
 
'Noona no!!! you can't!'--- Changjo.
 
'Ohhh he's brave'---Dongwoo.
 
'He can be my student.'--- Woohyun.
 
'I bet woohyun is thinking he should teach this kid some more. I'm so not going to let that kid be like him'--- Sunggyu.
 
'Hehe he's so cute!!!'--- Sungyeol.
 
'What will ~~~~~ ah say?' Niel.
 
'Aish today is so full of events'--- CAP.
 
'Hehe way to go ~~~~~ ah'--- Hoya.
 
'Nooooo~ not my ~~~~~ ah'---Chunji. You chuckled.
 
"But you're too young for noona." You said to him.
 
"Then when I grow up can I marry noona then?" he asked.
 
"It's your decision kiddo!" You ruffled his hair.
 
"Noona no not my hair." He whined.
 
"Okay fine"
 
"Bye noona!" Then he kissed your cheeks.
 
"Noona! wait for me arasso?" then he ran away. 'tch! he's so lucky' the others thought.
 
You stood up. "Okay guys where do you want to go?" you asked them.
 
"I want ice cream!" Sungjong said with glee.
 
"Noona I want to see your house!" Changjo said.
 
"How about we get ice cream first then go to ~~~~~ ah's house' Sungyeol suggested.
 
"What? don't I have a say in this?" You complained.
 
"NOPE." They answered together.
 
"Kaja!" Ricky lead the way. You tried to stop them but they are just stubborn.
 
"Guys~" you whined.
 
"Noona what flavor do you like?" Sungjong asks.
 
"Chocolate." After everyone got their ice cream you grumbly lead the way to your house stopping some time trying to convince them.
 
'''IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE'''
 
"Guys for the last time are you sure you want to be here?"
 
"Yes! now let's go." ricky said excitedly.
 
"Okay okay fine" You entered your key and open the door.
 
"~~~~~ ah your home--" Dara stopped when she saw you with 13 hot handsome guys.
 
"Hey Dara have you seen my--" CL stopped mid-sentence.
 
"Who are they?" CL asked. Soon they introduced themselves. Then you smelled something burning and heard Bom shouting.
 
You quickly went to the kitchen followed by the others and saw a pan on fire. 
 
"Unnie!" You yelled.
 
She saw you and smiled sheepishly "oh hi ~~~~~ ah hehe as you can see I'm kind of busy right now."
 
"What the hell is happening here?!" Minzy came down the stairs to see the situation.
 
"Arrrgh!" you fetched a pail of water and put out the fire.
 
"Hehe" bom chuckled nervously and you just shook your head in disapproval.
 
"Go to the living room ~~~~~ and entertain your friends while we clean up this mess. We'll also prepare snacks for all of us." CL said and you lead the others to your living room.
 
Your POV
 
"Geez. sorry about that guys" We sat down on the couches and soon the unnies came back with juice and the treats I made. wait what?! treats I made?! I look at unnies and they just smirked. Oh gosh I hope they got the treats correct because if they got the wrong ones I might be the reason why they would be in a hospital. You guys must be wondering why right? Well one time the oppas pranked me so I decided to get back on them.
 
"Don't worry ~~~~~ ah we knew about your plan on getting back at the boys so we were careful about the treats. The treats right now are the normal ones." Minzy unnie whispered. I silently thanked them.
 
"Wow brownies! I bet they're tasty" sungjong said.
 
"Of course it is ~~~~~ ah made those brownies." Dara unnie said.
 
"Really? wow! noona I never knew you could bake!" Ricky said.
 
"Ah hehe well now you know." I said then saw them getting a brownie. Changjo was the first one to take a bite. I saw him widen his eyes and look at me the others were about to take a bite but stopped. I look at my unnies nervously and they just shrugged.
 
"Hehe... so how is it changjo ah?" I ask nervously.
 
He ate the rest of the brownies "Oh my fosh chis ish sho fgoossh!!!" I sigh in relief.
 
"Oh good to hear that you like it." The others ate the brownies and gave me positive remarks.
 
"Hey speaking of brownies I remember Sunggyu hyung trying to make one." Hoya said and the rest of Infinite snickered.
 
"What happened?" I ask not really able to relate.
 
"Well there was a time when a certain leader gyu tried to--" Sungjong's mouth were muffled by sunggyu's hand.
 
"Don't you guys dare to bring that up!" He glared at them.
 
"Awww but it's funny" Woohyun mocked Sunggyu.
 
"Hehe as Sungjong was saying there was a time when our leader gyu tried to bake brownies." L narrated while Dongwoo and Sungyeol held back a red in the face Sunggyu.
 
"Why would he bake brownies?" I ask. he shrugs "It's one of the biggest mysteries for all of us. For all we know maybe he was possesed at that time." I chuckled at his response.
 
"as I was saying he tried to bake brownies..."
 
~Flash back~
 
"Hyung what are you doing?" Sungjong asked.
 
"What do you think? of course i'm trying to bake." He said and started humming to a tune. Sungjong who was shocked scurried away from the kitchen and called his other hyungs.
 
"What is it?!" Dongwoo was obviously annoyed.
 
"You better have a good reason for this Sungjong. To go and barge in my room while I am watching my beloved anime." L said. everyone look at him weirdly "what?" they shook their heads.
 
"Hyung... Sunggyu hyung" He said.
 
"Hhat about him?" Woohyun ask.
 
"He's in the kitchen."
 
"So?"
 
"And he's baking brownies!!!!!!" He said and they all gasp; quickly went to the kitchen to see their hyung cleaning the place while the brownies are inside the oven. Each of them is holding a "weapon" which are empty bottles, a pan, and news paper) ready to attack anytime soon.
 
"Sungjong are you sure that's hyung? maybe it's a clone or something" Sungyeol said. just then Sunggyu turned around to see them.
 
"Oh hey guys! what are you doing here?" He smiled and it made them shiver.
 
"Who are you and what did you do to our hyung?" Hoya asked.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Oh you know certainly what I mean." He snarled. Sunggyu went to Hoya and flicked his forehead. 
 
"Ow." He cursed.
 
"What are you guys doing here with those things?" He pointed at the "weapons" they were holding. They quickly let go of the things they were holding and smiled sheepishly.
 
Suddenly the oven dinged indicating that the brownies were done.
 
"Oh look it's already done." He open the oven and took out the brownies. well that's what he thought. to others it looked like a lump of dirt.
 
"Would you like some?" he asked them. there seemed to be an evil glint in his eyes.
 
"Erm...sure?" Sungjong said and stepped forward. Everyone gasp except for Sunggyu. Dongwoo held his shoulder.
 
"Are you sure about this?" He nodded.
 
"Good luck bro." Woohyun said and Dongwoo took off his grip. Sungjong grabbed a brownie and took a bite but after a small bite he let go of it and fall on the floor. Everyone quickly rushed to his aid.
 
"I don't understand what happened?" Sunggyu was confused.
 
"Hyung what are the ingredients you used?" Hoya ask in a panicky voice.
 
"Huh? oh uhm some flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, pepper, with a bit of vinegar and soy sauce, oh and som fish, mayonnaise, eggs, tomatoes, pickles, and so much more. why?" The others gaped at him.
 
"Hyung are you trying to kill us?!" Sungyeol shook Sunggyu.
 
"Well particularly no! and I think it is edible." He said, eyeing the brownies.
 
"Why don't you try it then?!" Dongwoo suggested. Sunggyu look at the brownies and got one.
 
"He's just exaggerating." he took a bite then soon fell.
 
"Guys i think we better go to the hospital." L suggested and they all complied.
 
~End of Flash back~
 
"I could not believe what I just heard!" I said.
 
"Me either" Chunji agreed.
 
"Reminds me of the time when CAP hyung tried to bake cookies." The rest of Teen top nodded.
 
"yeah I got a stomach ache for a week back then!" Ljoe exclaimed.
 
"Guys it's almost dinner time. would all of you like to stay for dinner?" Dara unnie ask and they looked at each other.
 
"Well aren't we intruding enough?" Chunji ask and CL unnie shook her head.
 
"No. come on we insist."
 
After several persuasion they finally agreed and all of us have dinner together. Soon both groups had to leave so I stood by the door way.
 
"Bye noona! see you tomorrow." Sungjong waved his hand and I just nodded.
 
"Bye guys get home safe arasso?"
 
"Ne~" They chorused. I watch them leave thinking that things couldn't get any better.
_________________________________________________________________________
so how is it guys? i hope you all like it.
according to the results of the poll you want b2st and you to meet at your school.So I'm almost done with the next chapter and it might be released two days from now because i'm kind of busy. Please bear with me because school is within 2 weeks and there are so many things to prepare. I hope all of you could be understanding and still tune into my story. I might not be able to update frequently maybe 3 to 4 times in two weeks so please be patient.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL GUYS <3
Ricky: awww why author ssi? why?
chudo-Ned-: what do you mean why?
Sungjong: why won't you update frequently?!
chudo-Ned- : oh that? well you see *fumbling with fingers*
Changjo: what?!
chudo-Ned-: hehe *scratch the back of head awkwardly* well you see school is coming up again in two weeks and the school i'm in to needs to maintain high grades.
Ljoe: and who cares?
chudo-Ned-: i do so piss off!
L: whoa chill there no need to be mad
Niel: what grades do you need to maintain
me: well in my school you need to maintain 85 percent and above.
Hoya: who cares?
me: shut up or i won't give you enough scenes to feature in
hoya: chill no need to be agressive
~~~~~: just let her. atleast someone cares for her studies not like you guys who always sleep in class
sungjong: not me dude
B2ST suddenly comes in
juhnyung: hey author ssi will we also study?
rest of b2st: yeah
me: just wait for my updates okay? please patiently wait for my updates! bye
rest: nooooo!!!!