15

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

“Move…make way…excuse me…sorry” Can all of you guess what’s happening right now? No? well right now one crazy maknae decided to drag me out the moment we heard the bell ring.
 
“Sungjong can you please stop dragging me?!” Seems like he didn't hear me right because he sped up his pace instead.
 
“Yah Lee Sungjong slow down!” Sunggyu shouted as the rest of infinite tried to catch up with our pace.
 
“Hey Sungjong did you forget that I’m hanging out with Teen Top today?” I asked and held his wrist to stop him from running. He almost fell down good thing I had a tight grip on him. Soon the rest of Infinite caught up with us panting.
 
“I didn’t noona and I’m trying to take you away from them.” I tilted my head in confusion.
 
“Wae?”He frowned cutely ahhh  kyeoptaaa~
 
“Because they might take you away from me” He pouted. I laughed.
 
“What? What’s so funny?!”
 
“You!” I pointed at him, containing my laughter.
 
“Wae?” He asked looking like he was about to whine.
 
“Because you are being jealous over nothing.” I wiped an imaginary tear.
 
“Don’t worry sungjong ah your still my friend and being a friend do you want me to have new friends so I can be happy?” I said trying to persuade him.
 
“But noona you have us~” He whined. I give him a stare he pouted and  nodded his head.
 
“So will you allow noona to have new friends so she can be happy?” He nodded again.
 
“Good” I pat his shoulder. He grab my arm and said.
 
“But I have a condition noona”
 
“Sigh this kid is so demanding -.-‘ what is it?”
 
“I will be your best friend.” He beamed at me. I chuckled at his cuteness
 
“Aigoo okay from now on I’m your noona best friend!!!” Then someone faked cough. We turn to see Infinite.
 
“Damn you run fast.”  Dongwoo oppa said.
 
“Oh hyungs you’re here?”  Sungjong ask.
 
“No it’s just our picture. We're still in the classroom.” Woohyun remarked sarcastically.
 
“Okay guys stop the sarcastic remarks.” Hoya said.
 
All of us are now heading towards the gate and I saw teen top being swarmed by girls. When they noticed us approaching they immediately headed towards us.
 
Narrator’s POV
 
“Ugh! Why does she always get the hot guys?!”
 
“What a .”
 
“I bet she seduced all of them.”
 
“She’s not even pretty!”
 
“Attention .”
 
“Such a .” Every curse and insultimaginable were thrown your way but as time came you learned to ignore these; unfortunately Teen Top and Infinite didn't which of course resulted to them glaring at the girls.
 
“NOONAAAAA!!!” Ricky enveloped you into a bear hug.
 
“YAH!” Changjo smacked the back of Ricky’s head and pulled him away from you.
 
“Wae? Wae? Wae~”  He whined.
 
“Your hogging noona all to yourself! It’s not fair.” Changjo hugged you and mehronged Ricky. Sungjong who saw this thought that they’re stealing you away from him.
 
“Noona I’m your best friend right?” Sungjong pushed Changjo away from you and hugged you. The others sigh already having enough of their fight. Changjo rolled his eyes.
 
“Who cares~ I’m her favorite dongsaeng, right noona?” Ricky asked.
 
“Tsk.tsk.tsk. it doesn’t matter because she love me the most right noona?”
 
You look at others asking for help but they just sent you an apologetic stare.
 
‘traitors’ you glared at them.
 
“So noona tell them you’ll choose me” Ricky did an aegyo.
 
“Noona as your best friend you have to choose me!” Sungjong said well more like commanded.
 
“Noona I know I’m your favourite so you have to choose me.”
 
“Erm… uh I thought we are going to hang out? Let’s go guys!!!” You grabbed someone who was nearest to you and happened to be Niel.
 
“Bye guys!!!” You waved at Infinite and dragged Niel with you followed by teen top.
 
“So where do you want to hang out?” You ask them.
 
“Why don’t we go to the park?” CAP suggested.
 
“Sounds good to me. Kaja!” You said and led the way.
 
Infinite’s side
 
“Hyung where do you think they’ll be going?” Sungyeol ask Sunggyu.
 
“I don’t know” He shrugged.
 
“Then why don’t we find out?” Hoya said with a sly grin.
 
“I like how you think” Woohyun  said and smirk.
 
“Instead of talking here in the middle why don’t we just go and follow them.” Dongwoo said getting impatient.
 
“I guess everyone seemed to agree with this, right?” Sunggyu asked.
 
“Yeah!” They shouted.
 
“Let’s go!” they all followed you ‘secretly’.
 
```PARK```
 
"Hey guys let's race to the swings!" Niel said and started running.
 
"Yah! no fair" Chunji said and soon all of you started running.
 
Ljoe and Ricky is running ahead all of you so you decided to speed up a little bit. You speed up your pace and soon over take the two who have a startled face. You reach the swings first and notice that the play ground has four sets of swings. Right next to each other 'aish! I race with them just to see that all of us have enough place in the swings!!!' Soon you were followed by Ljoe and the others except for Ricky.
 
"Hey guys where's Ricky?" You asked them.
 
"Eh?" They jerked their heads towards you.
 
"I said where's ricky?" All of you quickly got off the swings and went to look for him. you saw him arguing with a little boy and it looks like Ricky's about to lose his temper. 
 
"You hit me!"
 
"No I didn't!"
 
"Yes you did."
 
"No"
 
"Yes"
 
"Look even though the ball came from my direction it doesn’t mean I was the one who threw it to you!"
 
"Yes it does!"
 
"Ahhhh! Why you!"
 
"Hey what happened?" You ask ricky. He was about to answer when the little boy beat him.
 
"Noona! this ahjussi hit me with a ball!" he said. You look at Ricky who was wearing a bewildered expression while the others snickered.
 
"Ahjussi?...AHJUSSI?! YAH! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AHJUSSI!!!" Ricky pointed at the kid and the kid stuck out his tongue.
 
"Ohhh! our ahjussi is getting mad hahaha!" Ljoe laughed and was soon joined by the others. You bent down the level of the kid and whispered something to him and you nod and he also nod back and you nod and he nod and he run away.
 
```Infinite's side```
 
"Yah! why did you throw the ball?!" CAP asked sungyeol.
 
"But I thought the kid wants the ball." He scratched his head.
 
"Nevermind."
 
```your side```
 
"Hey ~~~~~ ah what did you say to him?" Chunji asked you. You look at him and smirked.
 
"Oh... that? nothing special. just don't be curious because you know what they say 'curiosity almost killed the cat' so don't bother." You gave him a voice that sounds threatening so he wouldn't continue to bother you. 
 
"Ah o-okay" he smiled nervously 'She's pretty scary yikes!' he thought .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
HI GUYS~ so what do you think of this chapter? it's sort of boring but i promise to make it better. and beast will appear maybe 2-3 chapters from now. that's why i'm doing a poll so you could decide how you like them to appear.
it's your choice people so until the voting has been made i will wait for the results ^^.