Chapter 29: Be careful will ya?

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

Narrator's POV

You walk aimlessly while Infinite is following you. They were looking at you worriedly because it seems like you're out of yourself. "~~~~~" Sunggyu called you "neh?" You turn around and look at him. "are you okay?" he ask "yeah why wouldn't I be?" You laughed lamely. You didn't even notice that teen top is gone. 

You kept on walking while still looking at them. So you're not aware that there is a pole in front of you. "~~~~~!" they shouted. "huh?" You turn around and you came in contact with a pole. You fell and you scrape your knee. "owwie" They immediately rush to you. "are you okay?" "are you hurt?" "she's bleeding!" "to the hospital!" "shut up guys" "noona!!!" "aish" Woohyun kneeled in front of you and wiped the blood using his handkerchief. "don't it's okay" you tried to smile but he could see the pain in your eyes. Though he's not sure if it's the wound or something else.

"I'm fine don't worry it's nothing" you stood up while looking down. Your not really okay but you're forcing yourself to be okay. "I'm fine really look we're going to be late" you immediately run and you didn't notice their worried looks. Just when you're about to cross the road someone pulled you from your waist. At that time a speeding car pass by. You were shock because you knew if that person didn't saved you, you could have died right on the spot. You look at your savior and saw chunji looking at you with an angry face. "YOU COULD'VE DIED IN THERE! HUH?!" tears were quickly filling your eyes so you look away "WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF I LET YOU CROSS THAT ROAD?! WHY ARE YOU SO CARELESS" You close your eyes as tears drop down. He softened at your sight and hugged you. "sshhh... I'm just mad because I care for you okay?" he said in a sweet voice. Everyone run towards you. "~~~~~ are you okay?" CAP asked. "deh~" you wiped your tears.

"can you go to school?" Sunggyu glance worriedly at you. "of course" You pick your bag. "let's just cut!" Ricky said and the 2 maknaes immediately agreed. CAP, L, and Ljoe  hit the 3 maknaes behind their heads. "don't influence her" scold niel then he turn to you "just ditch for today" then he got smacked by Hoya "Yah!" you laugh at their goofiness. "it's fine guys" you broke from chunji's hug.

They glance at each other and smiled wickedly. "you know ditching for today won't be bad..."  Sungyeol trailed off when you were grabbed and got carried by L. "yah let me go!!!" and that is when you just went along with them. 'my brother is going to kill me though...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the wonderful poster and background at 

☆Dark Imagination☆ Graphic & Trailer Request Shop {Open} by SadisticSinner

it's great huh? Things will get a little spicy when they encounter Jaejoong and his group ^^