Chapter 5: Infinite to the rescue!

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

Your POV
 
I woke up groggily because of my stupid alarm clock.
 
Ahhh!!! why did I buy this thing again?!
 
I got up and saw the letter and our family picture. Well those things are enough for me to start my day with a smile on my face.
 
I did my daily routine and went to school.
 
~school~
 
I walked through the school corridor only to be greeted by the exact thing that always happens everyday.
Y'all know couples having PDA  and eating their faces 'ewww', girls that have a cake face and skirts that barely cover their along with their very high heels.
 While some guys are trying hard to look like they have swag and gangster-wanna-be's talking very loudly down the hall or trying to hit up on someone I scrunched my nose at these sights because it really is annoying me to the max. 
 
And the others *sigh* are so much having fun bullying people like me. And speaking of others the queenkas whom I beat up are still there giving me glares and by the looks of it, it looks like they're ready to pounce on me like a dead meat once the coast is clear.
 
 'So they still have the guts to do this after what I've done to them. tch.' I was so lost in my thoughts about how I could scare them that I didn't notice someone will trip me.
 
Ooff! I fell on the floor and landed with a thud, and obviously, people started laughing at me. One of the queenkas who still have the guts after what I did to them step in front and headed towards me. 
 
Ohhh look our little nerd here is being clumsy, does it hurt to trip and fall? Why don't we make it better? She stepped on my knee with her very high heels '! it hurts like hell' 
 
Awww does it hurt? 'no, no it doesn't it feels great being stepped on the knee with a killer heel' I sarcastically thought. Then the leader of the queenkas appeared and she grabbed the back of my head I stayed still knowing that I don't want to cause a ruckus in here. 
 
Answer me ! Because you know what? I don't give a damn whether it hurts or not. You need to suffer after what you've done to us! 
 
then she spat at me
SPAT AT ME!!!!
 
SPAT-AT-ME!
 
SPAT!
 
STUPID IDIOT!
 
No one even dared to spit at me and you're here spitting at me? huh, oh you better be thankful you little scumbag if there aren't any people here i could really kill you with my own two hands keep calm ~~~~~
 
BREATHE IN
 
BREATHE OUT
 
IN
 
OUT
 
She was about to slap me when someone held her wrist tightly.
 
Su-sunggyu oppa let go it hurts she tried to get out of his grip but it was to no avail.
 
What are you doing to her? he asked coldly.
 
I-i was just teaching her a lesson oppa Sunggyu finally let go of her and thankfully she let go of me. She started clinging to him like a koala bear 'yuck i bet he preferred a koala bear to cling on him rather than a '
 
The one who needed to be teach a lesson is you Everyone flinched at the tone of his voice, man this dude is S-C-A-R-Y.
 
Noona are you ok? before I could answer someone already carried me which made everyone gasp.
I look up to see it was...
 *gasp*
 L 
No  Sherlock she's injured for crying out loud and you're asking her if she's okay? let me guess you're waiting for her to say 'oh i'm fine it doesn't hurt' when in fact it's bleeding. 
 
Well I'm so sorry for asking he said quite i don't know about his expression it seems like a mixture of sarcastic tone, and quite annoyed?
 
Oppas why waste your time on a piece of trash like her when you could have me she batted her eyelashes continuously and started doing some very disgusting aegyos.
 
Shut up.
 
Watch your mouth.
 
The trash here is you so don't even bother to compare yourself to her.
 
Let's go guys.
 
With that they all left including me of course while she keep on stomping her feet on the ground 'like that is going to help ' I stuck my tongue out to her which cause her to be even more mad 'serves you right'.
 
Your injuries need to be treated immediately so it wouldn't get worse.
 
Uhhh... yeah you could put me down now.
 
No! Hyung don't put her down she might get hurt!!! geezzz this person i'm starting to doubt if he's even in a gang.
 
 I already know that maknae i'm not stupid. With that remark Sungjong pouted and I watched amused with their behavior.
 
 If you guys don't mind me asking where are we going?
 
No response.
 
They turned to a path in the school which i'm not very familiar with.
 
 To our hideout to treat your injuries He finally answered.
 
'Hideout? they could just have bring me to the school's clinic' 
 
You know you could've bring me to the school's clinic they stopped on their tracks and looked at each other 'gosh these people might really be stupid'.
 
Whatever let's just go. We arrive in front of a very dusty classroom and as I expect the insides were practically fancy and all. 
 
Amazing isn't it? I just nodded while all of us entered the room.
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWqfP5_80FqsmkSB4bH1S 
 
L put me down on the couch and Sungjong went somewhere i don't know. 
 
It's cool right? he plopped down beside me. 
 
Yes it it and thank you for helping me but why?
 
What do you mean why? he sat beside me.
 
I mean why did you guys help me and you also brought me here in your hideout which i'm sure that people don't know about. I'm just a nobody here so why did all of you helped and stood up for me? I'm now looking down on the floor playing with my fingers because i'm pretty sure all of the attention is now on me. 'Aishhh! you babo you should have just kept quiet!'
 
Narrator's POV
 
Everyone's gaze softened on you Sunggyu went and crouched in front of you.
 
Because we want to.
 
and we want to be your friends. L added.
 
Friends? 'no one ever wanted to be my friend except for THEM 
 
Then we wanted to be your friends! he beamed.
 
Oh okay! You gave them your very rare smile that stopped their world for awhile. Sungjong came and awkwardly cough to get them out of their trance 
 
What did I miss this time? nothing they said.
 
Give me the first aid kit. He handed him the first aid kit and Sungyeol started treating your wound.
 
 Okay guys from now on ~~~~~ ah is now our friend and we will protect and stand by her side no matter what.
 
'Protect and stand by my side? Dèjà vu' you thought or at least you thought
 
And why is that ~~~~~ ah? ' they can read minds?!'
 
What if we can? He said with an amused expresison.
 
'My secrets and thoughts are so not safe when i'm with them'
 
Noona your secrets and thoughts are not really safe with anyone if you keep thinking out aloud. you turned into a shade of crimson red when you heard that.
 
Oh? ahahaha mianhe you laughed awkwardly the others tried their hardest not to laugh but in the end they still did.
 
YAH!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thankyou for reading and subscribing!!!
IIVAYY(also for commenting ^^)
i promise to update soon maybe every 2 days because my laptop is still broken T.T but anyway please have fun :)
let me guess? you guys are waiting when b2st,teentop,and shinee is going to appear right? don't worry b2st and teentop will appear after a couple of chapters and as for shinee hehe it's a SE-CR-ET