Chapter 6: A Day With Infinite!!!

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

chapter 6:
Narrator's POV:
Sunggyu
Dongwoo
Woohyun
Hoya
Sungyeol
L
Sungjong
You
Done! he smiled cheekily and stood up.
 
Thank you Sungyeol ssi! You beamed at him and then you noticed him frown.
 
Wae? what's wrong Sungyeol ssi? He pouted at you.
 
Call me oppa! You look at him dumbfounded.
 
O-oppa? he vigorously nodded his head 
 
Ne~ hey guys! she called me oppa! *mehrong* in your faces! Then he began dancing a very weird dance you looked at the others with a confused face. They seemed to understand you so Sunggyu made the first move.
 
 
Shut it sungyeol.
 
Wae? ahhh~ you're just jealous because she called me oppa first. kekeke....
 
Aish! I'm so not going to deal with this. He turned to face the others. L stood up and whack the back of Sungyeo's head. 
 
Owwieee! Why'd you do that? He had a very funny expression that you can't help but to giggle they turned to look at you.
 
What? is it illegal to laugh? they all shook their heads. 
 
Ani. 
 
But it is kind of unfair that you don't call us oppa. He pouted.
 
Yeah except for Sungjong because he's younger than you. Then Dongwoo suddenly spoke. 
 
So from now on you should call us oppa arasso?  You nodded your head not seeing the big deal about it.
 
Arasso, but what's the big deal about it anyway? They gasped at you. 
 
Your asking what's the big deal? he raised an eyebrow.
 
Yeah, i guess calling you guys oppa is no big deal from me. They all stood up except Sungjong because it has nothing to deal with him.
 
First you're asking what's the big deal and now you're saying no big deal?! Omo don't you realized what you just did? He said flinging his arms everywhere you were really uncertain in what to answer.
 
 uhhh... yeah i guess? this time he gasped dramatically 'geez! what's with them and gasping?' you thought.
 
 You should be honored because we're extremely hot and handsome geez this girl. Every girl we know would like to take your spot trust me ~~~~~ ah. You rolled your eyes 'tch. cocky bastard'.
 
Well thank you guys for everything but I need to go now I'm already late for class. You stopped by the door and looked at them 
 
aren't you guys going too? They shrugged.
 
Nahhh we don't feel like it. You were about to leave when suddenly.
 
Wait noona! You turn your head around and saw sungjong standing up.
 
What? You asked slightly confused why he called you.
 
Umh.. don't leave yet please he gave you those puppy eyes that no one can resist.
you sigh.
 
Why? Why do you want me to stay? He fiddled with his fingers and looked down 'thought so'.
 
Why don't we skip class today? the others look up and agreed to what the maknae said.
 
Yeah that's a great idea!
 
Come on ~~~~~ ah
 
Please!!! I'll treat you ice cream
 
after 10 minutes of convincing and you can't take it anymore you finally agreed to them. They all cheered and some did a victory dance but you interrupted them.
 
 How do we get out of school since the gates are close got any ideas Einsteins
 
They were quiet for a moment and look at each other. They smirk and you saw a glint in their eyes that shouts W-R-O-N-G DECISION/ YOU'LL R-E-G-R-E-T IT. you gulp as you thought 'I'm in some deep right now'
 
 
Your POV:
 
I told you guys it's a bad idea!!! I shouted from the top of my lungs. Now my perfect record is stained all because of you! I glared at each one of them and they didn't fail to return it. If you guys are wondering what the hell are we doing here me and Infinite are just running along the hallway with the principal, gym teacher, and our biology teacher chasing us like mad dogs. I guess you guys are probably wondering why right? Well here's what happened...
 
~Flashback~
 
We were walking down the hallway and we didn't notice the principal holding some food. We were busy chatting with each other that we accidentally bumped into the principal that caused his food to spread all over his clothes.
But the funniest part was when we realized that his hair was missing.
 
Ahhhh! where's my wig?!
 
Hyung look he has no hair! puahahaha. Sungjong laughed while pointing towards their principal who is now fuming in anger.
 
*uh-oh* We all thought and looked at each other getting the message.
 
3..2..1.. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With that we all sprinted running like our life depended on it but someone have to be so clumsy to bumped into our gym teacher which caused them to fall. And by someone I mean the person who suggested to "oh noona why don't we just skip class it will be fun!" tsk. Fun my he stood up bowed to the teacher and catch up to us. Now our principal and our gym teacher is chasing us.  We pass by a classroom and the principal yelled to the teacher "chase them!~!!" now 2 teachers and a bald principal is chasing us! GREAT.JUST.GREAT!  high school is the best.
 
~end of flashback~
 
Now we are passing by many classrooms but it didn't seem to bother them.
 
Hey guys give me one of your stuff! they look at me confused why but they still did anyway. They handed me their handkerchiefs and I smiled.
 
Yah! why are you smiling like that?
 
Oh nothing~ you do know that these things are the key to our success.
 
Eh? They asked, it was my turn to smirk.
 
Just watch me. I dropped their handkerchiefs and yelled
 
LOOK! IT'S INFINITE AND THEY DROPPED THEIR HANDKERCHIEFS!
Within 5 seconds girls from all of classrooms went outside to fight for the handkerchiefs which is the reason why the hallway is block. kekeke I'm so smart like hell!
 
Nice job ~~~~~ ah!
 
We are now outside the school but the gate is still locked. weird~ there's no guard
.
..
.
AHHH! there he is sleeping -.-' oh well who cares?
they immediately climb the gate.
 ~~~~~ ah what are you doing? They pulled me out of my own world and saw 3 of them (sungjong, hoya, and sungyeol) climbing already
 
Want me to help you? He offered but I kindly refused. they all gave me weird looks but i shrugged hey I gotta let my other side come out once in a while so I climb over the gate effortlessly and I even got ahead of the 3!!! *mehrong*
 
~outside the school~
 
Wow! you were so smart back there dongsaeng ah!!!
 
I already know that grandpa gyu~. the others snickered at my comment.
 
YAH! I'm not that old!!!
 
If you say so~ let's go ppali! where are we going anyway?
 
Let's just go to the mall.
 
To the mall it is!!! He enthusiastically lead the way. Aish this kid I doubt he got tired from the running -.-'
 
~Mall~
 
So what do you guys want to do?
 
Let's go to the arcade and we all went to the arcade.
 
~arcade~
 
We played many games but i'm just going to tell you guys the highlight of this part (to lazy!!!)
 
We went to the shooting games and I effortlessly beat them.
 
Yah! noona that's unfair *pouts*
 
Unfair my ! I beat you fair and square.
 
also the DDR
 
*pant* *pant* phew! beat that ~~~~~ ah (player 1) I smirk.
 
If you say so (player 2)
 
 The winner is player 2.
 
Hahaha! I beat you hoya oppa!
 
No fair!
~~~~~
You just got lucky
~~~~~~
Beginner's luck
~~~~~~~
I only let you win
~~~~~~~
 was going easy with you
 
~~~~~~~
You're a girl and it's not right to beat you in public *mehrong*
~~~~~~~
And many other games. After that we went outside and went shopping. Sungjong drag us to this store which sells many cute stuffs. I'm neutral to these kind of things but i don't want to hurt his feelings so i just went with him. Now it's time to buy clothes.
 
Aren't you going to buy something?
 
Shopping really isn't my thing.
 
But noona! you need to buy something here i'll choose clothes for you okay?
 
I couldn't process some things because it all went too fast since he's like "here noona it looks good on you!" or "try this!" In the end I got 5 shopping bags full of clothes.
  
I asked him if it's alright since it's a little too revealing but he said it's fine and it suits me and I was bothered at that time because the boys looked at me weirdly and also because of Woohyun's greasiness. Just the thought of it happening again sends shiver down my spines >.<
 
~after 2 hours~
 
Hey guys i'm tired why don't we go out and eat?
 
Ne~
 
~night time~
 
Hey guys it's already dark so i need to go home now! I have fun today so thank you for everything!
I hugged them one by one and kissed their cheeks. They were all shock by my sudden actions so I decided to leave them there. I went home with a smile on my face 'thank you infinite for the wonderful day'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ahhhh!!! finally i updated after 13234234 years hehe joke only! after 3 days i finally updated! thank you for reading and subscribing to this this story ^^
Xian_love
i promise to update soon maybe another 2 days T.T have fun! :)