Chapter 11: Meeting

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

  chapter 11:

"Hey guys are you done yet?" I shouted from the living room. These girls takes a long time beautifying themselves but in the end their effort go to waste and somehow they start a war =.='.
 
I so pity the others who got involve. I f you won't believe me I'll give you some proof. I guess the last one who blow up was Dara unnie which was about a month ago.
 
Flash back
 
"Unnie what are we doing here again?" I asked her slightly annoyed because she dragged me away so I can go with her in the parlor.
 
"I'm here to style my hair." She said like it was the obvious thing in the world.
 
"And what does that have to do with me?" 
 
"I don't know"
 
ASKJBHFGJKSANUWYFWTF?! #&%*&!!
 
"You mean you forcefully drag me here for nothing?!" 
 
"Uhh yeah you see I get lonely when no one's with me."
 
"Unnie!"
 
"Awww come on! stay for your unnie."
 
"Yeah stay my let's see about how you will react later." I murmured.
 
later that night
 
*Meeting place*
 
Outsde the room you would probably think a gang war is happening but the truth is only one person is causing the ruckus. The answer? yup you guessed it Dara unnie.
 
"How could you?!!!" and then she threw the vase at GD oppa.
 
"What did I do?"He asked, dodging the things thrown towards him.
 
"Yeah what did he do?" TOP oppa asked.
 
"Insensitive morons." CL unnie muttered but all of us heard it.
 
"I spent almost the whole day in the parlor for my new hair style and I have it dyed. I also dragged ~~~~~ to come with me for opinions and after all those efforts you didn't even say a word!!!" She shrieked. Gosh ths woman is so loud that I think my ear drums are going to burst anytime soon. I mean seriously... She didn't even ask for my opinion!.
 
"Woah she does have new hairstyle and different hair color." Daesung oppa exclaimed looking amazed.
 
"No sherlock she kept on twirling her hair the whole time and you guys didn't even notice it?!" Bom said
you could hear glass shattering.
 
End of flashback
 
The 'fight' continued for several hours and Dara unnie kept on ignoring GD oppa until a month they made up. The boys even created a saying .
"You could forget what your name is, but never forget to compliment your girlfriend because they could be scary."
 
Yeah I know it's scary luckily things like that doesn't happen anymore for now...
 
"Okay we're here geez what's the rush woman?" Dara unnie complained.
 
Tch. can't wait to suspect another "tantrum" from them. It always amuse me to see them acting like 5 years old and you won't suspect that they're gangsters.
 
~~~at the hang out~~~
 
As soon as we arrived the girls hurried to their "lovers".
 
GD oppa & Dara unnie
TOP oppa & Bom unnie
Daesung oppa & Minzy unnie
Taeyang oppa & CL unnie
Seungri oppa and me= FOREVER ALONE T.T
 
The boys gulped because they knew they have to be careful in choosing their words and also they have to be observant for any "changes" as we call them.
 
"Did you cut your hair? Because it fits you" Taeyang oppa said to CL unnie.
 
"Newly manicured nails? It suits you" TOP oppa said.
 
"Are those new shoes? Because I love it" Daesung oppa said.
 
We saw GD oppa fidgeting his finger trying to figure out what's "new" the other boys are staring at him not wanting another thing to be broken.
 
He looked at her eyes and he suddenly brightened up.
"you're using contact lenses right? Why you have beautiful eyes" This statement made Dara unnie blush. The boys sigh in relief and they look at each other and said probably the most rehearsed line I have heard.
 
"You are the most beautiful person that I ever laid my eyes on." All of them said at the same time. Me and Seungri oppa couldn't help but laugh because of their timing and remember how they had the "secret" meeting.
 
FLASH BACK
 
Me and big bang are inside a room discussing something even though me and seungri doesn't have to deal with this they drag us inside because they said the more the better.
 
"Guys I am officially starting this meeting." GD oppa declared.
 
"So care to explain why we're here?" I asked boredly.
 
"Aisshhh! we already explained it to you like 4 times" Daesung oppa said.
 
"I know I just like to annoy you guys" I smirk.
 
"This kid really" TOP oppa murmured but unfortunately for him, I heard it.
 
"YAH! i'm not a kid!" I hit the back of his head.
 
"Hey respect your oppa." TOP oppa said and pouted.
 
"Don't pout it's disgusting." the others cracked up.
 
"Hey stop it." GD oppa said.
 
"Someone's getting cranky." Seungri oppa snickered.
 
"As we all know the girls are putting quite a tantrum isn't that right? GD oppa said.
 
"Yeah" we all chorused.
 
"And we don't want to pay for the damages they cause right?"
 
"RIGHT!"
 
"Who's tired of getting beat up by your girl friends say AYE!" GD oppa exclaimed.
 
"Aye" all of them cheered.
 
"Who's tired of paying the expenses every time they break the things?" He said, looking each of us in the eye.
 
"Aye." 
 
And the meeting continued about what to do and not to do. Seriously I'm the only one thinking there and they just sit there and keep on bothering me if i have any ideas T.T
 
FLASH BACK ENDS
 
Then we heard roaring of motor cycles and car honks.
 
"The others are here!"
 
Then came in Super Junior, block b, f(x) and 4 minute.
 
"Annyeong!" I waved at them and all of us greeted each other.
 
"Hey our little maknae's here!" Teukie oppa announced.
 
"So why are all of us here?" I ask.
 
"To talk about the territories. And it seems like some gangs are up rising in here." GD stated.
 
"Two to be exact." Zico said.
 
"Infinite and Teen top." Teukie oppa continued.
 
"WHAT?!" I bolted up and 2ne1 unnies seemed to be shock too.
 
"You know them?" victoria unnie asked.
 
"Know them?! She's friends with them!" CL unnie said.
 
Everyone was quiet as I sank back on my seat feeling defeated.
 
"Is it true?"
 
"Ne."
 
"Don't worry that matter is not that important right now." GD oppa said.
 
"The problem is DBSK is rumoured to be back."
 
"So we have to be careful because they might be here from what we know."
 
and it went on and on saying that we have to be careful bla bla bla... We need to train bla bla bla... Have more alliance bla bla bla... Keep our identity a secret as much as we can bla bla bla... Never go on a fight unless necessary bla bla bla... And all those things.
After all of us are finish Everyone bid goodbye except for me, 2ne1 unnies, Victoria unnie,  Zico oppa, Teuki oppa, and the Big bang oppas.
 
"~~~~~ ah, I want you to be careful around Infinite and Teen top. But if they figured out who you really are try to make an alliance with them." GD oppa said.
 
"Okay."
 
"But don't reveal yourself. Not just yet." Teukie oppa said.
 
"And the others will stay on guard. We know that somehow one of the reason their back is because they're after you so try to be careful."
 
"Arasso. Can we go home now?"
 
"Sure."
 
And with that all of us went home. 'Tomorrow I'll meet teen top and infinite' I quickly fall asleep and went to my dreamland.