Chapter 1: remembering the past

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQm-zrrH0ww

Your POV

Rrrinnnnggg... Rrriiinnnggg...

"Ahhh!!! Stupid alarm clock!" I groaned and  shut it off; As I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom.

I did my daily routine, brushing my teeth, taking a bath, combing my hair, putting on my uniform and my nerdy disguise.

I got out of the bathroom and glanced at our last family picture which was on my 5th birthday and we went to Lotte World.

A tear escapes my eyes as I remember those memories.

***Flashback ***

Omo! It's so pretty here! Thank you umma! Appa! You kissed their cheeks and they chuckled.

Anything for our little princess, they smiled at me.

Oppa! Let's go now I want to ride that one! You dragged your brother and the two of you ride the rides that you wanted to go on.

~After two hours~

 Your stomach rumbled.

Looks like someone is hungry~!

I'm hungry too!!! Come on let's eat!

After eating you guys went to a store that sells cute headbands.

~~~~~~ah this looks good on you!

 

And this looks good on you Kikwang oppa!

Your dad saw a photographer and then he took pictures of you guys. After he paid the man, you dragged them inside the photo booth. All of you had a fun day and you never knew it would end right away.

***End of flashback***

Your POV

By now my tears are flowing down my cheeks again.

'Umma, appa why did you have to leave us early?' I thought.

***Flashback***

All of you are now saying your last goodbye to your parents’ grave. You and your brother have been crying non-stop ever since you heard the news that your parents died.

Don’t worry ~~~~~ah I promise I will protect you and I will stand by your side. I love you and always remember that ok? We only have each other now, so let's stay strong.

By now your tears have stopped falling and you returned to your aunt and uncle’s house---they were now responsible for you guys. They’re not abusive and they were nice but they were sort of busy. That night, you and your brother slept together, embracing each other, afraid that the other might disappear.

~1 year later~

You were now six years old and your brother was nine. Your uncle and aunt were on a business trip so you two were only left in the house with the maids.

“Oppa where are you?” I called out, and no one replied. The maids ignored me as they continued to do their chores around the house.

You looked around and found a note.

Dear ~~~~~ah,

            I’m sorry if this is all sudden but I have to leave. I learned that our parents have been murdered by some powerful gangs and I could not just sit around pretending that there is nothing wrong and everything is fine. Don't worry, I know our relatives will take good care of you and I already asked them to keep you safe. And if you are worrying about your financial needs, don't worry mom and dad left tons of money for us. Don’t worry about me I promise to be safe. When the right time comes, I promise we can see and be together with each other again. I don't know when but I will be back. Remember that I will always love you and you will always be my baby sister. Promise me that you will be a strong girl and don't get into trouble too much ok? I will always be watching you from afar. I love you and please remember that.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    From your brother,

                                                                                                                                                                                                Kikwang oppa <3

 

P.S:

I bought you this necklace wear it so you can always remember me. It’s pretty right? Just like you.

By now tears were flowing again. You don't fully understand the reason why your brother has to leave but you believe someday you will.

'I promise oppa, I promise and I’ll wait for that day.'

***End of flashback***

I touched the necklace that oppa gave to me and I’m still wearing it.

I believe that one day we will see each other again. I’m sure he will come back.

"I’m sorry oppa but I didn't become a very good girl," I sighed and continued down the stairs to prepare my breakfast. (a/n in this story you now have your own place because you wanted to be independent)