Chapter 2

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Prefect's office:
 

Bom's POV:

"Can you tell me what happened?"  Mrs. Kang said but she was looking at her. As if she's the only person who would tell what really hapened earlier.

"Well I was making my way to the park to meet Seung Hyun when I saw Taecyon and his friends I kinda bumped into someone and stumbled to the ground and then they --" she said. She saw Seung Hyun looking so serious, he'd never been that serious like that, only when it comes to Taec, when he keeps on fooling and being harsh to me. She remembered when they were still 14 yrs. old. Taecyon pushed her for no reason at all. She almost got hit by a car if only Seung Hyun pushed her aside. Yes. Seung Hyun's her hero. And she's very thankful. 

"Well??" Mrs. Kang asked as if waiting for her to continue.

"And that's when Taecyon and his gang started to pinned her to the ground." Seung Hyun finally said. She can feel the tension between the two guys. It wasn't really like that, but she can't say that aloud. It would look like she's on Taec's side. 

"And then you came to help her?" Mrs. Kang finally asked Seung Hyun. And he nodded. As for Taec he only gave them a devil smirk. The bloke really looked like a descendant of a devil or some sort. 

"I'll give you three detention for your unlikely behavior. I'll call on you next time so you can get started." Mrs. Kang explained. And with that they all left. When they left Mrs. Kang's office Seung Hyun and Taec are having this tension already. She can really see it. She needs to stand in between the two to avoid them fighting again. 

"Just go Taecyon. Ok?" she finally told him.

"Shut up !" he hissed making Seung Hyun's blood boil again. Good thing she was able to stop him. She was hugging him already. 

"Stop it Seung Hyun. Don't mind him." she told her bestfriend. Seung Hyun only looked down at her for awhile and then his reaction soften in an instant.

Seung Hyun's POV:

'Why does she always have to get into trouble and it always have to do something with that guy?' he asked himself as they were heading to the main gate of their school. 

"Bommie ah -- can you promise me one thing?" he asked her. Bom looking confused but still nodded. 

"Stay away from Taecyon ok? Will you do that for me?" he asked. She just nodded. He started to walk again leaving Bom behind him.

"Seung Hyun!!" she called out to him. Half running - half walking. 

"Thanks." she said. He finally looked at her.

"For what?" he asked.

"For always saving my arse." she said. He gave her a smile. But a weak smile. 

"You should go home. I know you're tired Seung Hyun." He heard her say.

"No. I need to take you home." he said. He always take her home. Just to make sure she's safe. He knew Bom wouldn't argue with him.

"A-alright. If you say so." she said. They were both quiet until they reached the school's parking lot.

BOM's POV:

She didn't want to argue with her bestfriend. She didnt know why. But he's the only guy who can calm her. Who can keep her sane, actually. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter