Chapter 9

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun's POV:

"How are you feeling now?" he asked his bestfriend. Its'been a week since she tripped in my pad. 

"I'm better...thanks Seung Hyun" she answered, he was assisting her to get to her first class. 

"I should've just picked you up from your place --" he said.

"No. It's ok Seung Hyun. You really don't have to" he heard her say.

"But I want to..I've been wanting to do that." he said. 

"Thanks. You're so sweet." she said. He can feel his face blushed. Then she went inside her room. He saw Tiffany waving her hand at her.

BOM's POV:

Finally she can walk a lot better now. It's really hard if you have a swollen foot and needs to go to school. Seung Hyun adviced me to take a rest at home, but I can't afford to miss the new lessons etc. I don't want to lose my scholarship just because of that. He was the one who bought all the medicines prescribed by his friend, I still think he's a little over -reacting. But she finds it cute. As she sat down, she noticed the girls staring at her, not in a mean way though. She asked why.

"You two were dating right?" one of her female classmates asked her. Then she heard another girl answered the question.

"Aish, They've been dating since I can't remember." her classmate said. 

"No. We're not dating. We're just bestfriends. That's all." she told them. She saw the girls raised their eyebrows, like they don't believe her at all. Was that really hard to believe? she asked herself. 

Then she saw someone outside their classroom, it was Taec. He was talking to Seung Hyun. Are they arguing again? I hope not. Then she saw Taec smiled, while Seung Hyun's more serious. Well he's always serious anyways. Maybe they're just talking. She smiled. Seung Hyun looked at her before h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter