Chapter 28

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

It was already past 10AM and her wedding will start in exactly 3pm. She's still nervous like hell. What if he won't show up? What if he recently found out about her plan and that he wanted to have revenge on her again, by not showing up. With that, it'll be more humiliating on her part. She shook her head and tried to dismiss the idea. She was never a pessimistic type of person, but at times like this she just can't help it. Then she heard someone knocking on her door, she was staying at a hotel, it was her mother.

"Bommie dear -- I'm so happy for you." she heard her say as her mom walked towards her. She snorted.

"Eehhh? Umma you should be saying that if Seung Hyun will be  later --" she said. 

"I know he will, so don't worry too much. And your make up artist's waiting for you. I'll see you later ok?" Mrs. Park said. 

After few hours, she was done with her hair and make - up. She looked really beautiful. Her make up artist was great, thanks to Chaerin who recommended that one to her. * http://ramplaescueladesamba.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/wedding_dress_5800.jpg * Chaerin entered the room, looking at her. 

"You're so pretty Bommie!" Chaerin squeeled as she hugged her.

"Thanks Chae -- you are too of course." she told her. Chae wrinkled her nose.

"No, the bride will always be the prettiest on their wedding day." said Chae.

"Thanks again Chae, for everything. I couldn't have done this without you." she said, hugging her again.

"Anything for you Bommie -" Chae added.

"I thought you will be the one to get married first --" she said.

"Maybe after few years from now. Let's see if Jiyong will ask me to marry him sooner." she added. She sighed and smiled at her. 

"Hey, stop thinking about it. Everything's gonna be alright." Chae said. 

---

The wedding will be held in a garden, since it was her idea. There are only few selected invited guests, their family and some of their closest friends. 

All of their guests knew about her plan, except for Seung Hyun. Then it started already, she saw Chaerin marching her way to the altar beside Ji Yong followed by the others. When it was her turn to march, everyone turned to look at her. She slowly marched her way to the altar with her father escorting her, now she's crying. She didn't know if it was because Seung Hyun was not there yet, and that it'll be the other way around, she'll be the one to wait for her groom? Or that she's finally getting married, she's having mixed emotions already. As part of the plan Taec was waiting for her at the altar,  but everyone who didn't know about her plan, might actually think that she's marrying Taec. But no. Its part of her plan. Taec just smiled at her, and stand beside her dad. She was standing in front of the altar, still waiting for Seung Hyun. Everyone seemed to be more excited on how will it turned out. Will he be there? She sighed. She glanced at her wrist watch it's already 3:16pm. She wanted to curse. She's doomed. Seung Hyun probably overslept, and decided not to go. She wanted to scream at that thought. After few minutes, still no sign of Seung Hyun. She glanced at her wrist watch again it was already 3:30PM. She wanted to cry, as time passes by her hypothesis becomes more and more true and real. Seung Hyun will not be there. She sighed, she looked at her mom, who smiled back at her, but she knew better. She smiled at her to show that it'll be alright, nothing to worry about when the fact that there is. She can't blame any of them, this was all in all her plan anyway. She was about to turned to the priest and was about to grab the mic and announced that Seung Hyun won't be there, so they can all go home instead, but she stopped when she heard their guests murmering something. Then Chae walked to her and whispered something to her. She smiled and let out a sigh. 

'He's here --" Chae said smiling at her. Then there, she saw S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter