Chapter 15

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun's POV:

As soon as Bom left, his cellphone rang. He slowly answered it. 

"Hello? Mom?" he asked.

"I think -- I will be there again tomorrow." he answered. 

"Yes, mom. I will. Take care bye." He replied. 

Perfect, his mom asked him again if he has made up his mind in helping them with their family business. And he said yes. This time he's made up his mind. But before that, he quickly changed into his faded jeans and a black shirt. Grabbed his car keys and quickly went to the parking lot. He will need to make sure first that Bom's -- alright. When he reached his destination, he finally saw her. She seems to be fine with him. He was watching them secretly. He's not gonna make a scene. But when Taec started to move closer to her, he was mad. He wanted to throw punches at him like he did before or maybe even worst. Then Taec pulled Bom outside. He quickly made his way outside. And he was shocked when he started to kiss her. She seemed to be in shocked. But he's more shocked and mad at the same time, he ran up to them, pulled Bommie and pushed Taec to the ground, throwing punches on him. He heard Bom calling out his name and Taec's. When some of their classmates saw them, they helped in stopping them. Including Jiyong. When the tension subsided their audience left the 3 of them. Jiyong asked us to be more calm? How can he? He was ing kissing Bom?!! he thought to himself. He was raging mad, everyone can see that in him. He could them alive. 

"Seung Hyun, I'll just talk to Taec. This won't take long." she said breathing heavily. She really was shocked. He went inside and ordered a beer from the bartender.

BOM'S POV:

"Taec, why did you do that?" she asked him. She was really angry at him. She was so shocked when he started kissing her. But it only lasted for a few seconds since Seung Hyun came to rescue her. 

"Why did you kissed me??" she asked. She's not saying that kissing him was wrong, it just doesn't feel RIGHT. it doesn't seemed to be RIGHT.

"I  - just can't help myself." she heard him say.

"I'm not your girlfriend! You shouldn't do that!" she told him. 

"I know. Im sorry." he said. 

"I don't want to see you again. Stay away from me from now on." she told him. And she quickly went inside to look for Seung Hyun. She saw him at the bar drinking some beers.

"Seung Hyun..." she called out to him. 

Seung Hyun's POV:

"Seung Hyun..." he heard her called out to him.

"There you are, you two done? I'm taking you home now." he told her and grabbed her hand and pulled her out to the parking lot. 

Without a word they both get in his car. He can feel that she wanted to talk to him. But he's not talking to her.

After few minutes, they reached her house. And he parked the car at the sidewalk. Now giving her the chance to speak.

"Seung Hyun...I can explain." she said. 

"Why do you want to explain to me now? I'm n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter