Chapter 20

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEC'S POV:

After an hour and a half, he received an information from his father's assistant. He was told that Seung Hyun's in L.A. A smiled curved on his lips.

He needs to see him, he needs to talk to him. The soonest possible time, the better. 

***

"Flight 2265 will soon be leaving for Los Angeles, California. We are expected to arrive at 9:00AM tomorrow. Please be seated have your belongings secured and fasten your seatbelts. Thank you for flying with Korean Airlines."

He sat back on his seat and tried to enjoy the trip. 

'Seung Hyun, I know I am jerk but hell, this is way too much. Your an as*hole' he told himself. After a few minutes he dozed off to sleep.

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"Hi, I see you staring at me for a long time. Do you -- do you like me?" a blonde girl asked, obviously flirting with him.

"Oh -- *smiles* sorry, I didn't know that I've been staring at you for so long." he told her. The girl smiled and stepped forward, closing the space between them. 

He went to a bar that night feeling sad and lonely or even bored. His cousin left earlier for a vacation trip, and will be gone for 3 days. He invited him to come over but he declined. And so here he was, being with this random girl.

"What's your name?" he heard her asked. Resting her arms on his right shoulder, giving her the chance to lean on him. 

"Seung Hyun -- Choi Seung Hyun." he said. 

"Oh, you're a Korean.?" she asked. He nodded.

"That's so cool, I've got lots of Korean friends too. My name's Monica Chen." she said. He smiled at her.

"That's nice..." he said. 

TAEC'S POV:

'Finally I'm here....*yawn*' he said as he got out of the plane. He knew a friend who's living in L.A and asked him if he could stay there for a couple of days. 

"TAEC!" he heard someone called his name. Changsung.

"Chansung!!" he called out to him.

"Whuddap?" he heard him asked giving him a hugh five.

"Nothing much, I'll tell you about it some other time." he told him. Chansung nodded. 

Later he told Chansung the reason why he's here. And Chansung was amazed. 

"I never thought you'd do this for her." he heard Chansung.

"I know, but I was feeling guilty about the whole situation...so I decided to do something." he answered. 

"That's nice..I know you're not that bad. You just looked like one." Chansung added.

"Kya! What do you mean by that?" he asked. He just shook his head. 

"You should take some rest first, and I'll wake you up if lunch's prepared." he told him. And he nodded, and went to the room Chansung told him. 

Before he went to take a rest, he tried to contact Seung Hyun's number. But he's not answering so he decided to try to call him again later. 

****

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"Who could this caller be eh??" he asked. Then he received a text message from the same person. He recognized the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter