Chapter 5

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun's POV:

"That was stupid of me, Bommie. I'm so sorry. I got carried away." he told her as he hugged her, trying to make her feel better. 

"I'll take you home." he said but she stopped from walking and was drying her tear with her hand.

"What's wrong?" he asked. She shooked her head.

"They're not at home. So I don't want to go home." she said still sobbing. She's so cute. He thought to himself. 

"Fine. I'll take you to my place then." he said holding her hand. 

"I don't think *sobs* thats a *sobs* good idea." she said in between her sobs.

"Shhh.... it doesn't matter now. Ok?" he told her and kissed her forehead. And she nodded. 

Even before they reached his condo unit. She was already asleep. So he carried her all the way to his unit. And he gently put her on his bed and put the blanket on. 

He was still thinking about the incident earlier. Why can't Taec just leave them alone. He wanted to know what he whispered to Bommie. He just wished that he would stop.  He was watching her sleep. And he suddenly felt sleepy and tired so he went to the shower room and took a quick shower. And he lay down beside Bommie who was facing her right so he has all the time to stare at her. He tucked her hair back to her ear so he can see her face clearly. She's really beautiful. 

BOM's POV:

The next morning Bom woke up when she felt her pillow go up and down. As if it was breathing. 'BREATHING?' she quickly opened her eyes. And was surprised to see Seung Hyun sleeping beside her. Then she remembered what happened last night. Her parents and her siblings went to a vacation. Coz her parents won this sort of raffle and they won an asian trip. And she was left alone. That's why she's with Seung Hyun now. She remembered him offering his place to her. Then she remembered what Taec said to her. 

"I think you and I would be a perfect couple, don't you think?" Taec whispered to her and after that he let go of her. Why did he said that? Does he like her? But then why is he being so mean to her? Seung Hyun's asking her last night about that, but she didn't it would only put things more complicated for the three of them.  

Then Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter