Chapter 17

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 weeks later....

Seung Hyun's POV:

He's at his cousin's house, he decided to take a walk. He can feel the cool breeze caressing his face. And he feels cold. He crossed his arms hoping it'll make him feel more warm. It was exactly 2 weeks since he left Bom. He didn't bother telling her. His purpose was to stay away from her, of course. His life here in Los Angeles are way different than his life in Seoul. 2 weeks of non-sense. Drinking, clubbing, partying with his cousins. Different girls begged for him every night. But everytime a girl would try to kiss him, he would always see Bom's face. Hoping it was 'her'. His parents were shocked when he told them about his plan to stay in L.A. But he told them he'll finish his studies in L.A, he even said he'll be asking help from his cousins. And with that they finally gave in and let him. He told his parents not to tell anyone of his whereabouts, especially Bom. And that bothered them he knew, he can tell, by their expressions. But they didn't bother asking him about it. All they said was. "If you're sure about this. then do it." & "As long as you're happy, then we'll be happy for you".  

 

"" he uttered to himself. He misses Bom so much, if he's not in his mind sound, he might actually flew back to Seoul. But a voice inside him always stops him from doing so. He 

BOM'S POV:

It has been 2 weeks, and still NO sign of Seung Hyun, No news or anything. She sighed.  She was sitting near her window, hugging her knees. She slowly bit her tongue, when she felt she was about to cry again. Hoping it'll stop her from crying. But it was no use. Tears came crashing down on her cheeks endlessly. She wiped her tears with a tissue. And cursed. 

", why can't you stop crying Bom?" she stupidly asked herself. As tears were still running down her cheeks. 2 weeks, all she did was to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter