Chapter 18

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

She was mesmerized by the whole place. How come Seung Hyun said  this is their Ancestral House? ( http://www.laclassicestates.com/images/slides/featured/Peralta-small-Web-Front-Sunset-6172.jpg ) This place looked more like a mansion in her opinion. Everything was extravagant and the house spells -  G - R - A - N - D - I - O - S - I - T - Y. She was realy shocked. 

"Please wait here. I'll just call Mrs. Choi." said the old man, in her opinion, is  Choi's butler. Now she's feeling nervous again. She'll be talking to his mom again, the last time she saw her was when she was 16? 'Aigoo.' she told herself. 

When she saw a woman walking to her she immediately got up and bowed to her. The woman looked really beautiful despite her age. No wonder Seung Hyun's soooo hondsome, she mentally told herself. 

"Good morning, Ma`m." she greeted her.

"Bommie ah!" the Mrs. Choi called out to her and hugged her, like she's a long lost daughter or some sort. She hugged her back. It felt nice. 

"How are you? You're so beautiful! You're a lady now!" she heard her say.

"I'm fine, how about you?" she asked back.

"Oh, we're fine. My, my you're so gorgeous. No wonder Seung Hyun's head over heels in love with you." she heard her say. Hearing his name finally snapped her back to reality. She remembered the reason why she's there.  She just smiled at her politely.

"What brings you here by the way?" Mrs. Choi asked. 'Here it goes...' she said to herself.

"AH yeah.... uhmmm was actually wondering if..uhmmm can tell me where Seung Hyun is?" she asked, she was so nervous her voice was trembling. She saw Mrs. Choi's reaction changed gradually.

"Oh dear, didn't you know?" she asked her.

"Didn't know what?" she answered. Mrs. Choi turned around and sighed before speaking. 

"He went to L.A."  she heard her say. She swallowed her saliva as soon as she felt a lump forming in making it harder for her to swallow. And she also felt like she was about to cry again. But she tried not to show any emotions. 

"L.A? -- " she asked. 

"Yes, dear. He went to Los Angeles, he's staying with his cousins there." Mrs. Choi answered. She was still speechless. Like somehow what Mrs. Choi said hasn't sink in to her mind yet. 

"I really thought you knew...about this." his mom added. 

"We were supposed to talk, but he -- he just left." she said. Now tears were running down on her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter