Chapter 4

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM's POV:

"Whats wrong Seung Hyun?" she asked him. 

"Nothing." he said. 'Nothing? This doesn't look like 'Nothing's bothering him.' she said to herself. She remain quiet and kept thinking on what could possibly be the reason for him to changed his mood. He was ok earlier then Taec did something she didn't know. It was driving her mad. She let out a sigh.

"Next time don't wear that shorts." she heard him say. She saw him looked at her  thighs then he blushed. She suddenly became conscious and was trying to pull her shorts down. She looked stupid she know. She immediately jumped out of his car as soon as they reached their place. Without even saying a word. 

She hurried and run upstairs to her room. She looked at her full length mirror. It doesn't look that bad. Was her thighs too big? She's not fat. But she do love to eat. 

"Honey? is anything alright dear?" her mom knocking at her door. 

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'll go to sleep now mom. Good night."

Seung Hyun's POV:

"What the hell is wrong with her? Did I say something wrong?" he asked himself. As soon as Bom jumped out of his car. But he didn't bother following her. He knew that if she's running away from him like that, he better leave her alone. And talk to her some other time until she cools down. And so he left.

The next morning he can't find Bom, he called her parents to asked if she did go to school and they said yes. 'Now where the hell is she?' he asked himself. He needs to talk to her. He needs to see her. He needs -- her. He let out a sigh of desperation. "Bommieee!!!" He yelled, making the other students looked at his direction. He quickly apologized when he realized what happened. 

BOM's POV:

"Chaerin, can I ask you a questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter