Chapter 13

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM's POV:

She actually can't even looked at him. Its like she knew she did something wrong. But he's acting like it was ok. But she knew better, he's not ok. She sighed. 

"Seung Hyun ah -- " she called out to him. But that was the time when someone tried to call on his phone. He excused himself and went outside the cafe, she can see him. His hands on his pocket. He's looking serious, who could that be?  she wondered to herself. 

Seung Hyun's POV: 

He was still upset, but he was shortly interrupted when his phone rang. It's his mom. So he excused himself and quickly went outside. He can still see Bom looking back at him. 

His mom called him coz she needs him to stay at their ancestral house where his parents and his cousins are staying. They're having a little problem with their family business. And needs more personnel to help and save it. She was asking him to be there next Sunday. He said he'll think about it, he told her they're still busy with school stuffs and all, but he's not. And they've only got a month til the class ended. Then he looked at Bom again. He sighed again. After that he went inside again, she was already looking at him as he approached their table. 

"Who was that?" she asked eagerly. He looked at her. 

"My mom..." he answered. 

"Oh, any problem?" she asked. 

"Nothing." he added. 

"Seung Hyun, I'm sorry." she told him. 

"Are you done Bommie?" he asked, referring to her food. She nodded. 

"Shall we?" he asked and got up. Bom stood up and started making their way to the door.

"Seung Hyun ah -- " he heard her call out to him. He turned around and faced her. 

"It's alright, Bom. You don't need to explain. I understand. He asked you out first, and I understand that. Ok?" he told her as he hold her shoulders.

She nodded.

"I'll take you home..." he told her. She quickly looked at him, as if she wanted to protest. But she just looked down at her hands again. 

They didn't say anything while they're on their way to her place. He knew she was looking at him. He looked at her and smiled but he didn't say anything. 

"Thanks for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter