Chapter 7

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days.....

BOM's POV:

"You got to watch this Seung Hyun...this is educational." she called out to him. She was staying at Seung Hyun's room. She didn't know but both their parents are 'ok' with the idea of them staying overnight with each other. Or maybe that goes to show that they trust Seung Hyun and me for that part. But still, its like we're no longer kids. Seung Hyun's huge now, not the chubby little boy she knew. And as for me, I'm a lady now. Or at least that's how I feel about myself. 

"Hmmm..." he replied but was still on his bed.  He was laying on his stomach and was hugging his pillow. She run to him and jump all over his bed.

"Come - on - Seung - Hyun!! Wake up!!" she said still jumping in his bed but to no avail. She gave up. She decided to sit on his back. Like a cowboy style. She was looking at his face, to see if he'll open his eyes. And he did. But he seemed to be tense, shocked... 

"What's wrong?" she asked still sitting on his back. When he tried to get up, that was the only time she realized how awkward their position was. 

"I'm sorry." she said. She saw Seung Hyun blushed. She stood up and sat beside him her attention was now at his wide flat screen tv. 

"What was it Bommie?" he asked her.

"Nothing..." she said. She was watching Animal Planet...

"What is educational with that? Grasshoppers mating?" he asked. Then silence enveloped the room. It became more awkward when he mentioned the "mating" word. Funny that she finds these kind of situations awkward now. 

"I'm bored, Seung Hyun. Entertain me." she said as she lay down in his bed. Then Seung Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter