Chapter 6

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun's POV:

He was looking for Bom, so he decided to go to her first class. It has always been like that. He will go looking for her first thing in the morning just to see  her, he didn't care if he'll be late for his class. He just needs...to see her. But he stopped when he saw her talking to an old woman. 'Who could that be?' he asked himself. He stayed outside her class, leaning back on the concrete wall, arms crossed and was leaning down waiting for their conversation to end. As soon as it ended, he saw the old woman passed by and Bom was looking back at her. He walked towards her and asked her about it.

"Who was that?" he asked her.

"Hmmm she's ... Taec's mom." she answered casually. Hearing Taec's name could easily ruin his day, and she must've noticed it.

"I'll tell you about it later. Ok? You'll be late for your class." she told him and she quickly gave him a kiss on his left cheek. 

"Fine.." he said. He saw her smiled. And with that he left and went to his first class. He saw Taec giving him an evil smirk again. He went straight to his seat.  He was sitting in front of him. Then he remembered what he saw earlier. Taec's mom was talking to Bom. 

"Hey... your mom -- " he said to him but he wasn't able to finish his sentence. For he didn't really know what to say to Taec. He just  raised an eyebrow. 

"Forget it."  he said. 

It was lunch break when he saw Bom again, actually he waited for her outside her class. Good thing they both have the same time for their lunch breaks. They could have lunch together. 

"Hi Seung Hyun!" he heard one of Bom's classmate. He bowed and smiled at the girl. She's actually pretty, especially when she's smiling like that.

"My name's Tiffany!! I've been wanting to meet you and introduce myself Finally!!" she held out her hand and being the gentleman that he is, he took it. She shook hands with her, but its like she doesn't want to let go of his hand. He smiled in an awkward manner. Bom saw them and he saw her raised her left eyebrow. He looked at her. Good thing she walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter