Chapter 8

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM's POV:

She went to the shower room to take a quick shower. She can't believe it that she's arguing with her bestfriend just because of Taec. I mean, she knew she can't blame Seung Hyun for that matter, they've been best enemies since they were young.  But that's not enough reason for him to hate him to death right? Its probably their ego, he was reffering to earlier. She tried not to be biased. She knew what Seung Hyun had gone through with Taec. He's always defending her, saving her, protecting her... and with Taec. She really can't think of any. She barely knew him. But she kind of like him, she finds him cute. And if he was really being sincere coz of his drastic change in his personality. Then she might even consider him as her new found friend. And his mom was also nice, after they had this little chat along the corridor of their school. She finds her nice. She wanted me to befriend her son. That won't be a problem since I'm a friendly person myself. And this might be the only way for her best friend and Taec to finally end their on-going-war-for-like-more-than-a-decade-now? 

When she walked out of the shower room she was only wearing her towel and her hair was dripping wet. She saw Seung Hyun sitting on his bed, the same spot where she left her earlier. Then he finally looked up to her, and he blushed when he saw her wearing the towel. He excused himself and told her he'll be waiting for her downstairs. 

Why do I feel so guilty now? Like I did something wrong to him? I didn't do anything wrong. RIght? she tried to convinced herself. She quickly changed into her favorite hoodie and her faded denim shorts. And run downstairs, but along the way she didn't know what happened wrong and she tripped. Making her stumbled on the floor with a loud bang. 

"BOMMIE!!!" she heard Seung Hyun called out to her, he was running to her. 'Aww so sweet' she wanted to cry. 

"What happened?" he asked.

"I don't know. I just tripped. he-he" she tried to change the tension between us. 

"You're so clumsy." she heard him say.

"I know. Taec told me I was clumsy too..." she said out of the blue. She saw him stared at her, but quickly looked away and the next thing she knew was that he was carrying her bridal style and gently put her on his couch. She didn't know if it was her mind playing tricks on her but Seung Hyun looked like he frowned when she mention Taec's name. Does he really hate him that much? I should start calling Taec He-who-must-not-be-name now?? 'Aigoo...'  

Seung Hyun's POV:

He dialled one of his closest guy friend's number.

"Yah... Can you do me a favor.. Yeah. Can you drop by my unit for a moment. I have a friend who was being so clumsy she tripped and I think her foot's condition's getting worst. Yes. Thanks..." he said and he ended the call. He was fully aware that Bom's looking at him.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"A friend of mine." he said. Fixing the pillows under her swollen foot. 

"Just wait here ok?" he asked. And she nodded.  After few minutes someone was knocking on the door. He quickly went to open it and he was right. It was his friend Kim Joon, he's older than him, but a very young age he became one of the city's skilled doctors. 

"Who's the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter