Chapter 25

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JinglesShinggi -- here it is, sorry for the super late update..been having probs lately but hope you'll enjoy this too TT_TT thanks for the comment! I LOVE YOU! >_<

YGfamily4life116 -- thanksssss!! Yup... it is clever but a little risky though right? but still knowing seung hyun lol 

cimmotabi -- thank you!! I was really nervous that you guys wouldn't like it. >_< thank you so much!

SpunkiMonki -- me too... im excited as well ^_^ thanks for the comment!!

 

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

'Hmmm... ' he hummed as he watched his phone ringing and vibrating. Bom's calling. 'What for?' he asked and smiled as he answered his phone.

"Miss me already?" he greeted her. Last night was one of the best nights of his life. He finally had a date with Bom, he thought that she's still mad at him for leaving her behind. But she wasn't.  

"You  wanna see me? Hmmmm I know you missed me! Come on say it. Come on!!" he teased, but she seemed to be serious. 'I wonder what's wrong.' he told himself.

"Ok, I'll meet you there --" he said, and with that he changed into his favorite faded grey jeans and a white shirt and a beenie and his thick rimmed eye glasses. 

He went to their meeting place after 15 minutes, he was as expected earlier. He was waiting for her, when he saw her, he smiled but she didn't seemed to be so happy to see him, she even looked bothered and worried. ' Why is that? ' he asked himself. 

They sat down on their favorite spot the one beside the window. 

"What would you like to have?" he asked her, but she didn't say anything. 

"No. This won't take long, Seung Hyun. I need to tell you something. Please listen to me first." she said. He nodded.

"I think we -  we should stop seeing each other. We should stop this, at this early point in time. *sighed* - -" she said.

"W-what?? B - but why?" he asked, he reached for her hand but she just pulled her hand away from his. 

"What did I do wrong Bom? Tell me??" he asked. He saw her gasped and that's when he realized he was crying. For a moment he thought he saw confusion in her eyes. 

"Don't cry, please -" she said. 

"How can I do that. When you're obviously dumping me. Why? Tell me? I need to know --" he asked.

"I'm - I'm getting married." she continued. He gulped, he can feel his stomach turned upside down, he wanted to vommit. Everything around him seems to be turning in a counter clockwise direction. He blinked his eyes, hoping he'll feel better. He felt her reached for his hand, squeezing it. 

"Seung Hyun, you don't look good, you look so pale. Like you've seen a ghost." she told him. He slumped back to his seat and shut his eyes for a moment. 

"I'm sorry - -" she said.

"Why didn't you tell me about it - -" he told her. 

"I thought I can still do something about it, but my parents. They wanted me to marry that guy - -" she added. 

"Who's the guy?" he asked, looking outside the window.

"You'll meet him. I'll introduce him to you one of this days" he heard her say. 

"This is bull Bom, I thought we're fine. Everything's ok." he said. 

"I know, but -- that's what I thought at first, really, but I guess I was wrong." she added. Looking more apologetic, she tried to reach for his hand but he pull away even before she reached his hand.

"That's all? Are you done?" he asked, looking at her now. 

"I -- guess so." she said slowly. He stood up and walked out of the cafe, just like that. Without any word. 

BOM'S POV:

She wanted to cry, she never wanted to hurt him this bad, coz she also felt the hurt she caused him. If he only knew. She sighed. She called Chaerin.

"Chaerin, I wanna cry. I can see the hurt in his eyes -- when I told him about it." she said over the phone.

"I know -- it will hurt but as soon as our plan, I mean your plan will work out just fine then you have nothing to worry about. We're doing our best to help you, you know that. You should talk to his parents tomorrow, your mom just calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter