Chapter 14

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday Morning....

Seung Hyun's POV: 

He's back, finally. He kinda missed the busy night life of Seoul. And most of all he miss Bom. He'll try to talk to her later. 

5:30 PM.

"Bommie ah -- can you come here to my pad?" he sent her a text message.

"You're back? Since when?" she replied. 

"Hmmmm Just earlier today." he replied. 

"You should've let me know .." she replied

"Aishhh...." he groaned. 

"I think you've forgotten Seung Hyun, today's the dance. " he heard her say. 

"Oh...so you're really going?" he asked. 

"Yeah..." she answered. 

"Don't go Bommie...don't go with -- him." he said. Hoping he'll get the response he'd been wanting to hear.

"Why shouldn't I?" she asked. 

BOM's POV:

"Why shouldn't I?" she asked Seung Hyun. Carefully putting her earings on. She's wearing a y white mini dress, her mom bought it for her. Its kinda expensive, knowing the financial state they're in. She told her mom she shouldn't bother, but she kept on insisting. Her mom even thought she was going to the dance with Seung Hyun. Her mini dress looks very y (http://98.158.190.159/Products/ES-4113-D.jpg ) and her hair's in a spiral bun on top with some bangs. She looked really gorgeous and y. This is the first time she felt confident about herself. She didn't know that a dress and a pair of pumps can make a girl feel confident about themselves.

"Because -- because I'm sick." she heard him say. 

"What? Why? what happened?" she asked immediately. 

"Since last night, that's why I wasn't able to call you..." he said. 

"Oh...I see. Ok I'll drop by your place...I'm on my way ok? Wait for me." she told him. She quickly went out and grab a taxi. Her mom was shocked to see her. She even said that she didn't know she had a daughther until they saw her with the mini dress. She sighed. Her family's pretty crazy too. Very unique. She smiled. 

As soon as she entered the condominium building, she took off her shoes and starts to run, holding it. 

Seung Hyun's POV:

"She should be here by now.." he said, looking at his wrist watch. Then someone knocked on his door. He heard Bom shouting at the other side of the door. He quickly got up, making a 'im-sick-i-hope-its-obvious' look on his face. 

"Hey..." he greeted her. He smiled sheepishly. Bom just hugged her without saying a word. 

"Are you alright?" she asked. 

"Uhmmmm I dunno." he lied. He coughed, as if he really does have a colds and all. 

"You don't look good." she said. Then he noticed she's wearing that very y white mini dress. She looked stunningly beautiful. She noticed him staring at her. 

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter