Chapter 19

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

After 2 months, she waited for Seung Hyun's return, or if not even a call from him will do. She was always the optimistic type of person, hoping and praying, never loosing faith. But this time's she feels different, like someone's telling her she's hoping for something impossible.

'Am I that bad? I know I hurt his feelings...if this is the only way for me to be forgiven then...I guess. *sigh* I don't know what to think and say anymore' she thought to herself.

She know she needs to move on, if she haven't heard anything from him for the last 3 months, that would only mean that he wants her out of his life, right? She hated that idea. He wanted her out of his life?. 

"Bommie, you haven't touched your food." her mom asked her, noticing the tray of food she prepared for her. 

"I'm not in the mood, mom. thanks." she told her. Her mom sat next to her, caressing her face, and tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Bom... Can I ask you a question?" her mom asked. She nodded. 

"I think I may have known this for quite some time now, but still I want to hear it from you -- " she heard her mom say. 

"Do you love Seung Hyun?" her mom asked. For awhile she kept quiet but she nodded. 

"As what?" her mom asked.

"More than a -- bestf friend." she slowly answered looking at her small bedroom floor. She looked at her mom, she saw her smiled. 

"Does he know?" 

She shook her head. 

"We were supposed to talk about it after that dance with Taec, remember?" she said. 

"Yeah...I remember than after that he left?" her mom asked.

"Yes, he didn't even let me know about it." she said. 

"He must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter