Chapter 12

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You might want to listen to this song...while reading this chap. http://www.hypster.com/song/215174/SAME%20GROUND%20with%20lyrics%20-Kitchie%20Nadal

BOM's POV:

The next morning she received  text messages and 25 miss calls from Seung Hyun.

'Whoah...I guess I slept earlier last night' she said. She dialed his number.

"Hello, Seung Hyun ah! Meet me at the Bistro Cafe`...1PM...Neh... Sorry I slept earlier last night!" she told him. Seung Hyun did't say anything about the reason why he was calling her last night. His text messages were all -- "Bommie ah!" , "Hey!" , "You sleeping already?" , "Aishh!" ...he sent those several times. 

She invited to meet him later, she needs to apologize to him for being so hot-tempered yesterday. She said things that she shouldn't really said at all. Her mom would always say.."Never make a decision when you're mad..." the results were always not nice. And she was right.  She feels really bad about it. Many girls would've throw tomatoes at her if they found out she said those things to him. Knowing the fans he already have at the moment. 

She's excited to see him again, its not like they haven't seen each other for ages, but its more like she's nervous to see him. 

Seung Hyun's POV:

"Finally, I can ask her about the dance..." he told himself as he fix his hair in front of his full length mirror.  He went to the cafe earlier than she told him to. It's a Saturday so it'll be full of customers for sure, so he decided to come earlier. He's thinking on how he'll ask her to the dance. 

"Bommie ah - You like to dance right? err --- that's not right. I would look like an idiot. And Bommie doesn't like to dance that much especially if it was something so formal like that. Hmmm... he said to himself. 

"Bommie, can you uhmm go to the dance with me?"  --- hmmm.. that sounds better but how do I tell her? I should say something like "Hi Bommie!" first and then what? 

He sighed. "Bommie...you look beautiful today...hmmmmm --- hmmmm what would you like to have?" he asked aloud. He didn't noticed that people are already staring at him. 

"Seung Hyun? Who are you talking to?" Park Bom asked him from behind. 'Oh crap, did she just saw me talking to an invicible someone?' he silently cursed himself. 

"Nah.. I was just... practicing. Yeah." he said crossing his legs, as she sat in front of him. She's looking so bright , bubbly and happy. Like she always did. 

"Practicing about what?" she asked. 

"Bommie....ah . I wanted to tell you something." he said in a very serious tone. Bom just looked at him with a poker face. 

"Why so serious Seung Hyun..." she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter