Chapter 1

♥ Choose Between What is Right or Easy? ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's POV:

"Can you believe it? She literally threw herself on that guy?!" she told Seung Hyun, her childhood best friend. They were walking along the corridors of their school.  She came from a not so well off family compared to her bestfriend. But she was able to go YGE University because she'd been studying her arse off. 

"Yeah, I've heard about that too." he answered like he wasn't even interested. 

"Girls these days..." she said. She heard him gave a snort like sound. 

"Seung Hyun.. do you have a -- girlfriend?" she finally asked. They've been friends ever since she can remember but she never really asked him about his personal / love life. 

"Hmmmm..? Why do you asked?" he asked her. 

"Nothing. I was just curious."  she said. She wanted to know. Like she needs to know right? She's his bestfriend. And knowing him , she knew girls swoon for him. Almost 99.9% of their school population fancy him so bad. And as in bad. 

He didn't answer her. Great. Nice talking dude. She told herself. He just walked passed her. Giving her the chance to study him from his back. He dyed his hair with this mint - blue or was it green? no it was mint blue. Weird. But the thing is it look great on him. He always look good. For crying out loud. Last year he dyed his hair silver. He likes the attention he is getting now. But she didn't mind. Not at all. Since he's still the same Choi Seung Hyun she've known. Sweet. Caring. Protective. Gentleman. Though he can be a total jerk sometimes. But she can tolerate them.  She loves him. Only as a friend of course.  She smiled still staring at his back. She looked like an idiot. But she didn't care. She's just happy he's her bestfriend and she knew he's happy to have her too. Whoah. I'm being to confident lately. What's wrong with you Bommie. She told herself. 

Seung Hyun's POV:

He walked passed his bestfriend. She'd been walking slower these days.  When he turned around to look at her, she was smiling like she's daydreaming or some sort. He frowned a little. And then she was back to earth. When she saw him looking at her. She run to catch up with him. 

"Oii Bommie ah, where are you going?" he asked. 

"I need to borrow some notes from Chaerin. If you didn't remember --" she told him. But he cut her off.

"I know. You were ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter