`o6

His Annoying Games

It was P.E. time, and as soon as Jae Soo got inside the locker, their P.E. teacher had told them to change into a bathing suit if they had one. Or at least something in swim wears, because they’ll be swimming in the pool.

Jae Soo didn’t remember getting any notification about swimming today. She told the teacher she couldn’t swim, and made up a lie that she’s on her period. The teacher understood and they walked out to the pool.

 

Majority of the boys walking out from the boys’ side of the locker room came out topless. Girls squealed and Jae Soo looked over to find Minhyuk in their P.E. class. He too, was topless along with Zico, Yookwon, and Kyung.

She looked away hoping that he didn’t notice her, as she quickly runs to the bathroom. Before entering inside, an arm pulled her back. “How come you’re not wearing any swim wear?” Minhyuk asks, looking at Jae Soo in P.E. clothes only.

“I didn’t bring anything to wear,” she answers quietly, hoping that the teacher won’t hear her. “It’s okay, you can borrow some of my swimming trunks,” he suggested. “No, I told the teacher that...that...” Jae Soo paused shyly not wanting to say it.

“That?” Minhyuk asks waiting for an answer. “ThatI’monmyperiod,” she mumbles quietly. “You what?” He asks not understanding. Jae Soo in her breath softly, and lets it out. “That I’m onmyperiod,” she mumbles again.

“Speak clearly,” he told her in annoyance. She pulls his ear next to , as she whispers inside it. “I told the teacher that I’m on my period,” Jae Soo whispered. Minhyuk burst into laughter having everyone stare at him.

Jae Soo blushes and pushed Minhyuk hard, causing him to fall inside the pool. She entered inside the bathroom and sat in there covering her ears. Minhyuk came out of the pool still laughing and everyone just ignored him.

“Why are you laughing so hard?” Zico asks him. “Jae Soo...hahaha!” Minhyuk couldn’t even finish. Jae Soo stepped out of the bathroom, and stomps off infuriated by Minhyuk’s teasing.

“What’s wrong with her?” Kyung asks Minhyuk, whilst pointing at Jae Soo. “Girl problems,” Minhyuk answered still laughing. Jae Soo sat on the far bench facing away from the pool.

Minhyuk hops out of the pool and chases after her. “Jagiya~” Minhyuk sang as he looks for Jae Soo. “That ,” she mutters. “Oh, you’re hiding here?” He asks with a smirk. Jae Soo turns to face him, and sees water dripping down from head to toe.

“Since I can’t get you to the water, shall I bring the water to you?” Minhyuk teases as he walks nearer to Jae Soo. “Stop it Minhyuk,” Jae Soo said as she tries to stop him. He just inches closer and closer to her.

Jae Soo had her hands on his chest, stopping him from getting his wet body to touch her dried body. Minhyuk pulls back his wet hair and smirks at her. “Touching me like this won’t stop me,” he told her.

He inched closer and head bumps Jae Soo again. “Jae Soo, I don’t know what you did, but heart yearns for you,” Minhyuk tells her, as his head moved to rest on her shoulder. Jae Soo’s blood rushed up her head, as she couldn’t even feel herself breathing.

Minhyuk raised his head back to kiss her on the lips. Jae Soo slightly pushed Minhyuk off her, and scooted to the right. “Minhyuk, I just can’t,” Jae Soo told him in a trouble face, and turns to walk away.

Jae Soo came up to a bench, and sat down on it. Zico saw her looking a bit troubled and walks over to her. “You alright?” He asks. She looks up to find Zico. “Hey,” she greeted him ignoring his question.

“Sup,” Zico greets back. “Nothing much, just tired,” Jae Soo answered, as she turns to look at her classmates swim. “How come you’re not swimming?” She asks him. “Too boring,” he answered.

“Boring because Ren isn’t here for you to show off?” Jae Soo teased. “Yah, it’s not like that,” he answered sounding a bit annoyed. “Fine, I was just kidding. What happened to the taking jokes guy?” Jae Soo asks.

“Enough about me. What’s up with you? You look troubled,” Zico says as Jae Soo sighs. “Nothing, I’m perfectly fine,” Jae Soo answered smiling at him. Then a water ball flies straight up and hits Jae Soo on the head.

“Oh dang, nice shot!” A voice hollered from the pool. Jae Soo rubbed her head and turns to find Minhyuk grinning. “Now I’m furious,” Jae Soo said, as Zico scoots away and backs off from Jae Soo.

“You wanna play huh, Minhyuk?” She asks him as she grabs the water ball. Minhyuk nods his head, as he remains grinning at her. Right when she was going to throw that ball, the teacher blew the whistle.

P.E. was over and the students had to get back to class. Jae Soo scrunched up the ball draining the water out. Minhyuk stuck his tongue out at her, as he runs to the boys’ locker room. “I’ll get you back and it’ll be twice as hard,” Jae Soo mutters.


 

Jae Soo stuffed her lunch inside , even when it’s already full. Ren watched Jae Soo eat, and she’s surprised that Jae Soo isn’t even choking. “Are you okay?” Ren asks. “Mm,” Jae Soo answered with a nod, and continues to stuff more food in .

“I’m surprised Minhyuk isn’t messing with you today,” Ren said as Jae Soo finally chokes on her food. “It’s the greatest thing in the world!” Jae Soo shouted and drinks up her water.

“Jae Soo-ah,” Ren called her. “What?” Jae Soo asks. “You know that dude Zico that hangs around with your man Minhyuk,” Ren says. “He is not my man, but what about Zico?” Jae Soo asks.

“He came up to me this morning,” she answered. “Really? What did he do? Did he say anything?” Jae Soo asks curiously. “He just greeted me,” Ren answered and slurps her drink. “Ahh,” Jae Soo replies nodding her head.

“So did your brother yell at you about those injuries?” Ren asks Jae Soo and changing the subject. “I actually didn’t go home last night,” Jae Soo admitted. “Oh, where’d you go?” Ren asks. “To Minhyuk’s place,” she answered.

“So are you two dating or not?” Ren asks. “We’re just friends,” Jae Soo answered. “It’s good to be friends,” Ren said then bites her sandwich. “If only things were different,” Jae Soo groaned looking troubled like before.

“Jae Soo, are you okay?” Ren asks concerned. “Yea, I’m just full,” Jae Soo answered with a smile. “Hello Jae Soo, hi Ren,” Zico greeted both the girls, as he sat at their table. “What do you want?” Jae Soo asks.

“I can’t say hello?” Zico asks, as Ren just stared down at her food. Jae Soo saw the awkwardness in Ren, and whacked Zico’s head. “Go sit with the boys,” she ordered him. “Fine, mother!” He shouted and sped off before Jae Soo can hit again.

“This kid, I’ll beat him to the core,” Jae Soo said as Ren smiled a small one. “You don’t seem to like him,” Jae Soo said as Ren shook her head. “I just don’t know him,” Ren replied.

“Wanna get to know him? He’s a real nice guy,” Jae Soo said as Ren shook her head again. “Nice guy,” she said softly. “Hm? Something wrong, Ren?” Jae Soo asks. “Nothing, I think I’m going to go paint some more,” Ren answers, then leaves Jae Soo alone.

Zico came trolling backm and sit across from Jae Soo. “Did she say anything about liking me?” He asks smiling. “No,” Jae Soo answers, and then leaves Zico by himself at the table.

Jae Soo walked to the school’s quad, and sees Minhyuk leaning on a tree. “I’m gonna kill you now,” she mumbles to herself evily, and then runs to where he was.

Before slapping his head, Jae Soo found Minhyuk sleeping sitting up again. “Does this boy like to sleep up?” Jae Soo asks herself and then sits down as she observes him.

His face looks so soft like baby skin. His hairs were almost covering his eyes now. His plump pink lips look super juicy.

Jae Soo giggled to herself, then sat by his side and leans on the tree too. “If we met differently, maybe I would’ve agreed to be your girlfriend when you asked,” Jae Soo said to the sleeping Minhyuk.

Minhyuk’s head started to fall, and Jae Soo picked up quickly waking him up. “Oh, Jae Soo-ah,” Minhyuk said startled.

“Sorry, I saw you here and I—“

“Lend me your lap please,” Minhyuk said interrupting her. She nodded her head, as she stretched out her legs for Minhyuk to sleep comfortably on her lap. Jae Soo played with Minhyuk’s hair, it back as his eyes closed.

“You remind me of my mother when you do that,” Minhyuk spoke with closed eyes. Jae Soo smiled and continues . “Where is she?” Jae Soo asks. Minhyuk ignored and the sound of snores came up.

‘Way to ruin the happy mood.’ Jae Soo thought but giggles as Minhyuk snores. She leaned onto the tree and closed her eyes feeling tired too. Before she knew it, she too, fell asleep.


 

Kyung walked past the music room, and heard a violin play. He walked inside and saw Mia playing the violin. Her eyes were closed to concentrate, and Kyung snuck inside to watch.

Right when Mia got done, Kyung applauds and Mia opened her eyes in shock. “Thank you, I didn’t know that I was going to have an audience,” Mia said with a smile.

“That was amazing,” Kyung complimented. “You’re the best at making people smile, Kyung,” Mia said. “I know,” he agrees and Mia laughs. “Did you have lunch already?” Kyung asks her.

“I sure did, sir,” she answers. “That’s good,” he replies. “Oh, I have a drawing that I drew in art class. Would you like to see it?” Mia asks him. “Sure, you know I love looking at your drawings,” Kyung said.

Mia took out a drawing from her backpack, and shows it to him. It was a drawing of mixed colored shoes. “This is unique. Totally different from other drawings that I’ve seen. The colors are adapted so well too,” Kyung says as Mia smiles.

“I’m thinking about entering it into the contest,” she says. “Really? You should!” Kyung said supporting her. “I don’t know though, it doesn’t seem to satisfy me in a way,” she said dejectedly.

“You’ll regret if you don’t,” he said trying to convince her. “You’re right,” Mia said as she rolls the picture backs up. “Well, I have to go enter it now before the deadline. I’ll see you later,” Mia said waving.

“Yea, see you later too,” Kyung said back at her as he waves also. “Yes, I’m getting closer and closer to getting a hug. I got a smile, a goodbye wave, now all I need is a hug,” Kyung talked to himself.

 


 

 

BBomb that lover boy. D'awww! AHHHHHH! Hahahah! I feel so bad for Zico, but I LOVE HIM TO TORMENT HIM LIKE THIS! >:DD