`o3

His Annoying Games

 

[Jae Soo’s POV]

I shut the door tightly and locked it as soon as I got inside my house. I didn’t even bother to take my shoes off, because I had checked out the peephole to see if Minhyuk chased after me. That better not, because I’ll tell my older brother on him!

“What are you doing and why are you panting so much?” I heard my older brother ask from behind me. “N-n-n-nothing!” I answered stuttering in between my teeth. “How’s your second day of school?” He asks me.

“It was fun,” I answered giving him a smile and took off my shoes quickly, as I ran to my room. “Yah, I ordered some pizzas! So be sure to come down for dinner soon,” I heard my brother shout from downstairs, as I was running upstairs.

“Okay,” I replied back and shut my bedroom door. I turned around to see my room still pretty much messy. I hate moving around, it en . I unpacked my clothes, hung them up, made my bed and changed out of my uniform into a more comfortable outfit.

In this house have my older brother and me; Kang Dong Won, living here. We just moved to this new place and here in Seoul, because my brother got a promotion from his job. I’m trying to get used to it here since it’s the cities.

“Hey Jae Soo, someone is here at the door for you,” I heard Dong Won spoke from outside my room. “Huh?” I asked in shock, as my blood raced through my body. That jerk so did not stalk me to my house, did he?

Oh wait; he is the principal’s son! , he probably looked up through my profile!

I walked out of my room slowly and scared, as I can feel myself getting sweat in my black t-shirt and blue denim jean shorts. Dong Won walked past the stairs and gave me a weird stare. “Are you okay?” He asks me. “I’m fine,” I lied as I walked to the door, hoping and praying that it ain’t Minhyuk.

“Oh hey Ren, what are you doing here?” I asked surprisingly, seeing her here in front of my house. “You dropped your wallet in art class. I didn’t know whether to wait until tomorrow to give it to you, since I saw your address in it along with your student i.d. I didn’t have your number to call and tell you, so I just came to your house,” Ren answered.

She handed me my wallet, and I looked through it. “I didn’t even notice that I’ve dropped it,” I told her. “Well, I’m gonna head home now,” Ren said as I looked at her pushing her bike out of my front yard.

“Wait Ren, my brother and I are having pizza for dinner. Wanna join?” I asked her, since she is my first friend and all. Ren turned around to look at me and gave me a small smile. “I would love to, but I have to get home. Thanks for the offer though,” she answered in well manners, then rides her bike away.

She looked so trouble, but I didn’t wanna ask. I’m not that kind of nosy person. “Who is she?” Dong Won asks me. “A friend I made at school today,” I answered him. “Ahh, I’m glad you at least have a friend. Like finally after how many years?” My brother joked as I just laughed at him.

“Real funny,” I said throwing him a hard punch on his right arm. “What? You stopped having girl friends ever since middle school,” Dong Won said as I rolled my eyes. “You already know the reason, so stop acting as if you don’t know,” I told him.

[End of POV]


 

[Minhyuk’s POV]

The boys and I went out to shoot some pool at our regular pool hall. I saw four girls chatting and giggling, as they stared over at my buddies and me. “Yo Kyung, I think that those girls wanna hang out,” I told Kyung before he took his turn to shoot.

Kyung turned to look back and shook his head. “They’re not my type to be with,” Kyung replied as the boys clowned on him. “What is your type then?” Taeil asks being a troll, as Kyung just smiles and ignores the question.

The girls made there way over, and I chortled as I looked away. “You boys wanna hang out?” A blonde hair girl asks Zico, as she walks up to him. Zico looked at me and I grabbed my pool stick ignoring him, as I was ready to shoot some pool.

“There’s seven us and four of you only. I don’t think it’ll be fair for my three other buddies,” Zico told the girls. “But it’s fine, guys mostly go out with a little amount of girls anyways right?” An orange hair colored replied.

“It means we’re not interested in going out. So go find some different boys,” Jaehyo told the girls. The four girls glared at Jaehyo, and I just laughed. “This is boring. I knew I should’ve fooled around with Jae Soo more,” I said, as I yawned and put my pool stick up.

I took another look at the girls and snickered. “This gives me reasons why I decided to choose Jae Soo as my girl,” I spoke aloud, and left the pool hall leaving the boys behind.

We play pool too much, and I was getting kind of bored of it. The boys didn’t seem to follow me, so I guess I’m free from being followed. I gotta think of what to give Jae Soo for Valentine’s Day, since it’s coming up soon.

Should I get her them girly stuff like a ring or necklace? Hmm, she doesn’t seem that type, even though it’s been only our second day knowing each other. Ugh, why am I even thinking of her for? I’m just teasing her because she’s fun to tease.

Did you actually think I’ll date her? I kiss girls randomly all the time, so kissing her yesterday was nothing. Also, getting slap is normal. I’ve been slapped too many times by my ex-girlfriends and girls I’ve teased before.

Sorry girls, but you just don’t step up to the game.

“Yea, yea, I know. I’m grabbing it okay,” I heard a familiar voice, as soon as I stepped inside a supermarket. “Yes, I have enough money,” the voice continued. But I hear no reply from anyone, it sounds like the person is just talking to herself.

I walked to the aisle and to my surprise it was Jae Soo. As soon as she hung up her cellphone, she turned around and saw me and jumped in surprise. “You scared me,” she told me closing her eyes and opening them again.

“Who was that? Your boyfriend?” I asked her. “Don’t worry about who it was. Besides, what the hell are you doing here for? You’re not stalking me are you?” She asked me. “I have no time to stalk,” I told her as I grabbed a bottle of soda.

We both walked to the cash register and I let her pay first. “Your total is $11.96,” the cashier told her. Jae Soo took out her wallet and only took out a ten-dollar bill. I chuckled and she turned over at me.

I took an extra five and grabbed her ten and placed it on the cashier’s desk. “Keep the change,” I told the cashier as I rose up my soda bottle at the cashier and walked out.

[End of POV]


 

Jae Soo ran out after grabbing her things and caught up to Minhyuk. “Why’d you help me pay?” She asked him. “I can’t help out my future girlfriend?” He asks flashing her a dark sweet smile.

“Haha, very funny. Anyways, thanks man. You helped me out a lot today,” Jae Soo replied. “Yea, I help you a lot, so aren’t you gonna owe me anything?” Minhyuk asks, as he walks towards her.

Jae Soo gulped and then smiled at him. “What do you mean by that?” She asks him. “I don’t know, like invite me for dinner or just lose to the game and be my girlfriend already,” he answered her with that dark smile.

“I’m not gonna lose to you. Never,” Jae Soo said. “Never say never,” Minhyuk said back. “Well you said it two times,” she told him with a laugh. He laughed a little then interlocked their fingers together.

“Let’s go to your house and eat. I’m hungry,” Minhyuk said. “No, let me go,” Jae Soo said trying to yank herself free, but it didn’t work. “You owe me from all the help today anyways right?” He said making her give him a frustrated look.

“Fine, I’ll invite you to dinner, but don’t make a fool of yourself. My brother will kill you. He’ll literally kill you,” Jae Soo warns him. “I’m not scared as long as I have you by my side,” Minhyuk said to her as he touches her chin.

“Ew, don’t do that. It’s freaken disgusting,” Jae Soo said wiping her chin. “Fine then, what do you want? A kiss?” Minhyuk asks as he tries to get closer to her. “If you don’t stop, I’m not taking you home with me,” Jae Soo told him.

“Ahh, so I’m going home with you? Will we sleep in the same room?” He asks jokingly. “It’s not funny,” she told him and got him quiet, then laughs at him. “No really, that was five minutes ago. It’s not funny anymore,” he said not even laughing, and keeping a straight face.

“I was laughing at how you stopped,” Jae Soo told him and then starts walking. Minhyuk who held onto her hand, and follows her. “So why did you buy drinks and chips?” He asks starting a conversation.

“My brother and I are having pizzas, but then he also rented a couple horror movies and since we’re gonna pizzas, might as well get drinks and chips too, right?” Jae Soo answered.

“I love horror movies,” Minhyuk said. “Really? I do too! It makes me feel better,” Jae Soo replied as Minhyuk let out a small laugh. Jae Soo saw his smile and smiled too.

“What is it?” He asks. “Nothing, you just look more real than before,” she answered and turns away still walking. Minhyuk giggled a little, and held onto Jae Soo’s hand tightly squeezing it, so she’ll get mad and make her mad faces at him.

When they both reached her house, Minhyuk released her hand. “I’m just kidding, I’m not ready to meet your brother yet, and I don’t think it’ll be great to walk home alone after a couple of horror movies. I’ll just see you tomorrow at school,” he told her.

“Then why did you even bother to walk me home?” Jae Soo asks. “To make sure you make it home safely, duh,” Minhyuk says and cracks a little laugh. Jae Soo rolled her eyes not caring.

“See you tomorrow,” he tells her. “Yea,” she replies.

Before she turned around to unlock her door, Minhyuk inched his face close to her and pecked her forehead. “Sweet dreams and have a good night,” he said to her and then walks away.


 

“I’m leaving now,” Jae Soo told her brother Dong Wan as she slipped on her shoes. “Wait, here’s your allowance,” Dong Wan said as he handed her 50 bucks. “Isn’t this too much?” She asks not wanting to grab it.

“Not at all, you’re my little sister and you’re gonna need it,” Dong Wan said, with Jae Soo smiling as she grabbed the money and stuck it inside her wallet. “Thanks bro,” she said and leaves the house first.

“Kang Jae Soo,” someone sang her name. Jae Soo looked up to find Minhyuk standing there, smiling at her. “What are you doing here?” She asked as her smile turned into a frown.

“I’m here to walk with my girlfriend to school,” he answered smiling. “Tch, you’re so annoying,” Jae Soo told Minhyuk as she walks ahead. Minhyuk chuckled and grabs her arm as he interlocks it with his, and they both walked together.

No matter how much Jae Soo tried to push Minhyuk off, he just keeps holding onto her. “Good morning,” Minhyuk said greeting his buddies, as he is holding Jae Soo. “Oh wow, you two are together now?” Zico asks curiously.

“Yea, we dated the day I kissed her, remember?” Minhyuk answered as Jae Soo glared at him. “We’re not dating. Minhyuk just wanted to walk me to school,” she answered.

“You went to her house?” Taeil asked in shock. “Of course, I walked her home last night after ditching you boys at the pool hall,” Minhyuk answered with secure. “Ahh, so that’s where you disappeared to,” Jaehyo said nodding his head.

“Can you release me now?” Jae Soo asks Minhyuk. “Only if you give me a kiss,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo. “,” she mumbled. “Pardon?” He asked not hearing what she mumbled. “Don’t worry about it,” she replied with a cheeky smile.

“Okay, awkward,” Zico said as Jae Soo rolled her eyes. “Is Sang Mi still harassing you?” Yookwon asks Jae Soo. “I don’t know, Minhyuk won’t release me, so I have no idea if she is or isn’t,” she answered.

“She’s such a crybaby,” Jihoon muttered, which got Jae Soo laughing loudly. “Can I say that you’re my most favorite right now, Jihoon?” Jae Soo asks as she walks towards Jihoon and interlocks her arms with his, whilst Minhyuk is still arm locked with her.

“Oh my god, Jae Soo noona is holding me,” Jihoon said, as he placed his right hand over his heart. Jae Soo giggled and Minhyuk pulled her away from Jihoon, and held her by the waist.

“Flirting with other guys as your boyfriend is right here?” Minhyuk asks cockily and Jae Soo just laughs. “Jihoon is a friend,” Jae Soo told him and added a smirk.

Minhyuk was burned out cold with no comebacks, as his friends just silently laughed behind his back. He stared coldly into Jae Soo’s eyes and she just shrugged.

“What, cat got your tongue?” She asked him as she laughed too. Minhyuk then smiled and shook his head. “No, you got my tongue,” he told her. Jae Soo stopped laughing and was trying to figure out what he meant, but too late! Minhyuk grabbed Jae Soo’s face close to his and kissed her.

All the boys remained silent, and then turned away not trying to pay any attention. Jae Soo tried to free herself, but then Minhyuk held her tightly by the chin and by the waist. His tongue slid inside as he kisses her.

“Kang Jae Soo! Ahhhhh!” A scream was heard.

Minhyuk released Jae Soo, and she jumped away trying to catch her breath as she looked up to find Sang Mi walking towards her way. “I’m going now, bye!” Jae Soo told the boys, and sped off running away trying to avoid Sang Mi.

The boys didn’t even get a chance to stop Jae Soo, and she already disappeared. “She’s fast,” Kyung said and the boys all nodded their head agreeing.


 

Jae Soo didn’t want to deal with Sang Mi in the morning, because it’s the least thing that she wants to care for right now. She was in the bathroom washing as she thought of the kiss.

“That mother er, I’m gonna kill him!” Jae Soo shouted, as she continued to rinse . After she was done, she walked out to her art class. There, Jae Soo found Ren inside by herself painting.

Ren’s back was facing Jae Soo, and Jae Soo saw the picture clearly. It looked like a dark theme kind of painting. There was a sad and dark feel to it, which made Jae Soo uncomfortable.

“Ren,” Jae Soo called to Ren, which made Ren jump and she spilled her paints. “I’m terribly sorry!” Jae Soo shouted as she ran to help Ren clean up the paints. “Oh no, it’s okay,” Ren replied with a giggle, and picks them up herself and cleaned the spilled paint with a towel.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you,” Jae Soo apologized again, as she also helps Ren wipe the floor. “It’s okay Jae Soo. I just didn’t know you were there,” Ren replied as she smiled at Jae Soo.

Jae Soo felt a dark aura around Ren, but then didn’t want to ask if anything is wrong. “I like your painting,” Jae Soo told Ren as she gazes at it. Ren frowned a little then smiled again as she stares at it too.

“There’s a story behind it,” Ren said as Jae Soo shockingly gave Ren a look. “Really? That’s awesome! I always tried painting or drawing something with a picture with a story behind it, but I can never,” Jae Soo told Ren as she laughs.

Ren just smiled at Jae Soo then stared back at her painting. “The story behind it revolves around a friend I know who killed herself,” Ren spoke up as Jae Soo choked on her laugh. Ren then laughed and Jae Soo gave her a confused look.

“I’m kidding,” she told Jae Soo which got Jae Soo laughing again. “That was so not funny,” Jae Soo said as she softly punches Ren. “But this painting of a quiet blue and white moon that shines down on a lonely wolf with none of his tribe is about someone,” Ren said as she grabs her painting and puts it up to dry.

“Are you done painting already?” Jae Soo asked. “Not yet, I still have the stars, a bit of the forest, a couple of mountains, and my signature,” Ren answered. “Wow, you’re a real artist. You should enter your picture in that art contest that the teacher been mentioning,” Jae Soo suggested but Ren shook her head.

“I don’t do contest,” Ren said and grabs her bag as she and Jae Soo walks out. “Why not? Didn’t you hear about the prize? The winner gets a scholarship to Japan’s best art school and $50,000 in cash!” Jae Soo said excitedly.

Ren laughed at Jae Soo’s silliness and shook her head again. “I’m not into those big money wins and prizes. I like my art to myself,” Ren answered. Jae Soo looked at Ren and then stops her.

“Is something bothering you or pulling you away from this huge chance of glam?” Jae Soo asks. Ren curved a smile at Jae Soo and shakes her head. “Of course not, I’m just a no fun woman,” Ren answered and Jae Soo shrugged. “It’s okay, I ain’t either,” Jae Soo said and the girls both laughed together.

The bell rang and both girls separated to their own homerooms. Jae Soo walked to her homeroom and found Minhyuk standing by the door. “,” Jae Soo mumbled as she took a deep breath and started to walk coolly ignoring that Minhyuk was there.

Right when she was going to enter inside and ignore Minhyuk, he obviously pulled her to the side. “Don’t think that you can hide from me forever,” he told her as he gives her a smirk.

“Please, as if I wanna hide from you. I wish I’d never met you,” Jae Soo told him. “Too bad isn’t it? You met me though,” Minhyuk said with a smile and Jae Soo just wanted to poke his eyes out. “I’ll see you at lunch,” he told her and quickly pecks her on the cheek and runs off.

“Yah!” Jae Soo shouted angrily as she touched her cheek. She walked inside her homeroom and saw Sang Mi giving her death glares. Jae Soo ignored the and walked to her desk where she saw Zico doodling in his notebook.

“What are you doing?” She asks him. Zico quickly hides his notebook and smiles at Jae Soo. “Nothing,” he answers. “Okay,” she replies awkwardly. “But where did you go to after that hot smooch?” Zico teased.

“Shut up foo!” Jae Soo said as she pushed him. “Haha, don’t be shy,” he told her as he mocked her and Minhyuk’s kiss. “Tch, I went to hangout with Ren,” Jae Soo spoke up as Zico choked on his spit and started coughing.

“Yea, and she was so cute,” Jae Soo teased not caring how Zico feels right now. “I guess,” Zico replied not teasing Jae Soo and Minhyuk anymore. “She also paints really well,” Jae Soo continued on talking about Ren.

Zico just remained silent and Jae Soo giggled. The teacher walked in and everyone greeted the teacher like always and class started.

 


 

How are ya liking this?! X)