'19

His Annoying Games

 

DayDay’s men then tied Kyung’s arms back and legs together, as they let him lie on the floor to die. Another kick was sent to Kyung’s rib, and he cried in pain.

“Mia will come find me soon enough. Leave the dog here,” DayDay told his men. Kyung flinched, as he tries to break free. DayDay chuckled at the helpless Kyung, as he faced him. “Don’t talk to Mia ever again,” he reminded Kyung.

Kyung rolled his eyes away, not giving a damn. DayDay smirked, as he walked out with his fellow friends and workers following him. The huge garage door closes, and DayDay walks over to his car.

“Hyung, will you leave him to die there?” His buddy asked. “Of course not. Mia will get the message soon enough, and that dog will know not to mess with her again,” DayDay answered with a smirk, and took a picture of the place.

He clicked the send button, and then got inside his car. His followers followed him, and they drove off.

Mia’s phone beeped, and she checked it. “Is it from him?” Jae Soo asked, as everyone stopped to catch his or her breaths. “He’s at the abandoned Tool Wok Warehouse,” Mia answered, as she showed everyone the picture.

“I know where that’s at,” Yookwon said, as he led everyone this time. “You guys go, I’m going to find DayDay,” Mia said, and Jaehyo stops her. “We can’t split up like this. What if he does something to you? Kyung won’t forgive us,” Jaehyo said, still holding onto Mia’s wrist.

“I can’t put all of you in danger. DayDay isn’t the man to mess with,” Mia replied, as she pulled back from Jaehyo’s hold. “Then I’ll come along with you,” Jaehyo said, scared for Mia. “I’ll go with hyung too,” Jihoon added, as he sided with Jaehyo and Mia.

“No, you guys cannot,” she told the boys, as she stops them. “Mia, we may have not known you for long, but we’re Kyung’s friends. You’re also his friend too, and if one of his friends are hurt, he’ll hate us,” Jaehyo explained.

“Jaehyo’s right, Mia. How about I come with you, so you’d be comfortable?” Jae Soo offered, but Minhyuk grabs hold onto Jae Soo’s hand. She turned to face him, and gave him a warm smile.

“Be careful,” he whispered, and Jae Soo nodded. “Jae Soo, I’m coming with you too,” Ren said, as she sided with her friend. Zico wanted to side with them too, but was pulled away by Taeil.

It was then split among the group of friends.

Jaehyo, Mia, Jihoon, Ren, and Jae Soo left together to find DayDay. Yookwon, Minhyuk, Zico, Ah Young, and Taeil went to look for Kyung.

“Is this the place, Yookwon oppa?” Ah Young asked, as she pointed at the sign hanging down. “Yes, it is!” Yookwon shouted in glee, as he ran over there with his friends.

They came to find the garage door closed, and couldn’t get a way to open it. “I’ll check the back, if there’s any way in,” Taeil suggested, as he walked to the back.

Zico and Yookwon tried breaking the garage lock to open, but then nothing worked. Minhyuk looked around, as he tried to think of something. “Zico, bring the bat over here. I found a window!” Taeil shouted, as everyone rushed the backside.

Zico handed Taeil the baseball bat, and Taeil broke the window open. “I see Kyung oppa!” Ah Young shouted, as she pointed at a tied up body on the floor. Yookwon cleaned the glass, as he went in first.

“Ah Young, I suggest you stay here and wait for us,” Zico told her, as he hands her the baseball bat. Ah Young nodded her head, and the other three boys followed after Taeil.

“Kyung,” Taeil called to his dear friend, as he quickly unties him. “Kyung, Kyung! Wake up man,” Zico called to him also, as he lightly slaps Kyung’s cheeks. Minhyuk hastily unties the ropes on Kyung’s feet, as Yookwon helps Zico rise up Kyung.

“Ugh...guys...” Kyung groaned with no strength, as his friends chuckled. “You’re beaten up, man. Let’s get you cleaned up,” Zico said, as Kyung slowly nodded his head.

The boys carried out Kyung, and then had Ah Young go buy the first-aid kit supplies, and some food. Kyung drank some water of Yookwon’s, and then slowly gained a tiny strength back.

“Where’s...the rest?” Kyung asked, as his eyes searched for Jaehyo and Jihoon. The boys looked at each other, and didn’t know whether to tell Kyung or not.

“They’re with M—“

“They’re keeping Mia safe from the douche,” Minhyuk quickly answered, and Kyung smiled a bit on the corner of his lips. “That ...” Kyung cursed. “Why did he beat you up for?” Yookwon asked out of curiosity.

“Because of Mia...that’s why,” he softly answered. “Mia’s just a friend, though,” Zico said, and Taeil nodded his head. “I don’t know...But he threatened me. He said if I talk with Mia...he break a bone of mine,” Kyung replied.

“That en eater,” Minhyuk spat, as he kicked the trash bin next to him. “He’s such a en coward for threatening you, and beating you up like this. He’s dying in my hands,” Minhyuk spoke infuriated, as he took the baseball with him.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Zico asked, as he stopped Minhyuk. “I’m going after Jae Soo them. You guys watch out for Kyung, and don’t tell him ,” Minhyuk replied. “Got it,” Zico answered, and Minhyuk walked away.

 

Mia stopped at a home, as she watches a lady carry an infant and holds a toddler’s hand. She watched them walk inside their home, and then sees a black car pull up. Mia slowly breathed, as she stops everyone from following her.

“Wait here for me,” she tells her friends, as she walks up to the black car.

“DayDay,” a friend of his called to him, and nods his head up motioning that someone is behind. DayDay turned around, and faces Mia. “What the are you doing here?” DayDay asked, and Mia scoffs.

“I told you to be nice to my friend. You didn’t listen, so why should I listen you too?” Mia asked, clenching her hands into fists tightly. “I didn’t like you with him,” DayDay told Mia, and she let out a tiny laugh.

“You told me last year, that you were going to leave her. I see her carrying an infant now. Yeah, true love, eh? You’re a ing . I hope you rot in hell. Hurt my friend again, and I’ll tell your girlfriend that you had an affair with me,” Mia threatened, looking straight into DayDay’s eyes.

He squinted his eyes, and then looked away. “Without me, who would be helping your broke father? Weren’t you the one who begged me to help your father pay his debt? In return, you were willing to sell your body,” DayDay replied, and Mia bit her bottom lip.

“Sweetie pie, your threats don’t hurt me. You’re under my property,” DayDay said, as he turned to look at her, and pinches her chin lightly. “Tell me wife about the affair, and I’ll kill your dear pretty boy friend,” DayDay said at last, and then pushed her to the hard concrete.

“I never agreed to sell my body. I agreed to work in that hotel for my father’s place. You came onto me, and said that you’d help, since you’re the owner and all. I didn’t expect us to be intimate!” Mia raised her voice, and DayDay slapped her across the face.

Ren gasped, as she ran up to DayDay and punched him on the cheek. “Who the ?” DayDay asked, looking up to find Ren. “Who are you, and what do you want?” DayDay asked, as he held his pained cheek.

“You alright?” Ren asked Mia, as she helped Mia up. Jae Soo and the two boys backed up Mia, as Ren faced up DayDay.

“Some top notch you are. Threatening people just because you’re rich here and there. If I were you, I’d stop hitting a high school girl. Better yet, I’d stop banging her. Men like you who’s old and dirty, can go to jail for life,” Ren said, and DayDay clapped as he laughed along too.

“What a sharp tongue she has, right Jisu?” DayDay asked his buddy. “Inati, make sure my wife is nowhere in sight to see what’ll happen in the front yard,” DayDay told his other buddy. “Sure thing,” Inati replied, as he walked inside the house.

“So what? You found yourself some sidekicks? High school students ain’t got on me,” DayDay said, as his friends laughed. “You !” Mia shouted, as she wanted to beat up DayDay.

Jae Soo’s phone beeped, and she quickly checks it. Minhyuk texted her, asking where they were. She immediately texts him back, and gave him the place.

“Who’s that, huh? Your other sidekick?” DayDay asked, and Jae Soo glared at him. “I don’t call for sidekicks, you coward. I can take you down, one on one,” Jae Soo answered, and DayDay laughed.

“Unless you don’t have the balls to. I mean, you obviously had your friends beat up my friend,” Jae Soo said, and DayDay stopped laughing. “You’re one hell of a talker, eh?” DayDay asked.

 

“Stop the talking already. Can we hurry the up with action?” Ren asked, as she tightened her shoelaces. “You don’t want to fight in front of my home,” DayDay said, as he pointed around his neighborhood.

“So what? Who told you to live in a fancy place anyways?” Jaehyo asked, as he popped his knuckles. “You kids better prepare for your funerals then,” DayDay said, as he loosened up his tie.

Jae Soo smirked, as she tied her hair up. Ren grinned, not giving a about what DayDay said. Mia took off her blazer, as she was ready for this. Jihoon and Jaehyo fist pounded each other, as they both smirked at each other.

“You guys aren’t planning to start this without me now, are ya?” Minhyuk asked loudly. DayDay and his buddies turned around to find Minhyuk holding a bat on his shoulder, smirking at them.

“Who is he now too?” DayDay asked, snickering.

Jae Soo smiled, upon seeing Minhyuk.

“He didn’t hurt you guys, did he?” Minhyuk asked, and everyone shook their heads. “He ain’t got a chance,” Ren replied, and Minhyuk laughed.

“You cowardly eater, I’m going to make you kneel before Kyung!” Minhyuk yelled, as he charged up at DayDay with his bat.