`28

His Annoying Games

 

“Woah, there are so many people in line signing up!” Eun Hyo exclaimed, as the crew had reached the competition near Sunset Bay’s shop. “I’m kind of nervous,” Jihoon said, as he clasped his hands together and smiled.

“You guys will rock this,” Mia said supporting the guys, as her arm hooked onto Kyung’s arm. “You are right, and we will win,” Kyung replied smiling at Mia. “Good luck,” Jae Soo said to Minhyuk, and he winked at her.

Ah Young rolled her eyes, as she watched the boys depart from the girls. Ren quickly glanced over at Ah Young, who didn’t act like her usual cherry self today. It was quite suspicious, and Ren was going to be paying attention to her.

The audience was loud and cheerful, as there were lots of people there. Jae Soo spotted the bikini girls from yesterday, and hung out with their crew.

“This is so exciting!” Eun Hyo cheered, as this was almost like a concert.

There was a huge stage, nice headlights (although it’s morning), enormous decorated balloons, and lots of props. About hundreds of people were in the audience cheering for their own team, as the hosts gathered up the teams to stand alongside.

“First off, we have the girl team Miss A to perform Breathe!” A male host announced, and everyone cheered loudly.

As four girls performed on stage, Jae Soo and her friends danced randomly to the song, whilst Ren just looked at them filled with laughter. It was a fun song, and Jae Soo waved Ren’s arms, but Ren just kept pulling away.

Ah Young then stuck close to Jae Soo, as she danced along with the song with Jae Soo. Ren scoffed, as she glanced back at the stage, and watched the group Miss A performed.

After the group was done, another group was announced to perform. They went by the name of JJ Project, with two boys and a couple of back dancers. The song that the two boys were performing was called, “Bounce”.

When the song played, and both boys sang to it, everyone moved along with this fun catchy song. It was like a nice hip song for the beach, and when it came to the chorus of bounce and shake it for me, the audience went wild.

“This is so fun!” Mia exclaimed, as she and Eun Hyo were both totally into it. Jae Soo laughed, nodding her head in agreement, as she keeps purposely hip bumping into Ren. “C’mon, let’s dance!” Jae Soo told Ren, but Ren just shakes her head.

“I’m going to get some drinks, be right back,” Ah Young told Jae Soo, as she walked to a tiny booth by the huge stage. “Don’t get too close to her,” Ren told Jae Soo, and Jae Soo rolled her eyes. “Be nice to the girl,” Jae Soo told Ren.

Ren shakes her head at her friend, as she crossed her arms.

After a couple groups went by, it was finally Minhyuk’s group turn. Mia and Eun Hyo screamed loudly for Kyung and Taeil, as Jae Soo smiled at Minhyuk with two thumbs up. Zico saw Ren, and she didn’t look like she was having fun, but he was going to make sure she would.

Ah Young sipped her drink, and cheered along with Eun Hyo and Mia. The bikini girls that were with them also screamed loudly for the boys, but especially for Yookwon, which made him blush madly.

“A-A-C-T-I-O-N

Meomchujima fly away~

Action, party tonight! Yeah~”

Taeil sang first, then the loud music played next, as Zico rapped with the music playing.

“Taeil! Taeil! Taeil!” Eun Hyo shouted for him, as she jumped along with the song playing. “You go, Kyung!” Mia yelled, as she sang along to the “oh la la la” part.

Jae Soo hooked arms with Ren, as she would rock side to side with Ren, dancing along with the amazing song the boys were singing. Ah Young rolled her eyes, as she didn’t find everything amusing anymore, and was about to walk away, when she bumped into a guy.

“Get out of the way,” Ah Young harshly spoke, and the guy held her by the wrist. “Excuse me? Don’t you know how to apologize? You bumped into me,” the guy told her. “Let go of me,” Ah Young squealed, as she flinched her arm away.

Jae Soo glanced to see a guy pulling Ah Young’s arm, and she walked over to help out.

“Hey, stop messing with my friend,” Jae Soo told the hunk half guy, as Ah Young ran to hide behind Jae Soo. “Hmph, you’re not in a bikini, but I can see you having nice curves,” the guy said, as he his bottom lip and examined Jae Soo.

“ert,” Jae Soo muttered, as she dragged Ah Young and was about to walk away. “What did you just call me, lady?” The guy asked, as he pulled Jae Soo’s right hand firmly with a tight grip. “Let me go you creep!” Jae Soo yelled aloud.

With Minhyuk singing his part next on stage, he searched for Jae Soo in the audience, and then saw a guy tugging Jae Soo back and forth.

“Let her go!” Minhyuk shouted audibly into the microphone, as he threw the microphone on the ground and jumped off the stage. Zico and the boys looked at each other, and followed after Minhyuk also.

“B-Bomb oppa!” Ah Young called to him, as she ran to hug him. Jae Soo slapped the guy on the face, as she pulled herself away from his grip. Minhyuk slightly pushed Ah Young away, as he walked up to the guy and punched him on the face.

“Hyung!” These other half boys shouted, as they came and jumped Minhyuk. “Back off of our hyung!” Jihoon shouted, as he jumped in to help Minhyuk.

“Stop it! Don’t fight!” Two hosts shouted on stage.

“Fight, fight, fight!” The audience cheered louder than the hosts.

“Don’t hit B-Bomb oppa!” Ah Young shouted, as she went to stop the fight. A bigger guy pushed her hard down to the sand, and she shrieked in pain. “Ah Young-yah, we’re not of any help,” Jae Soo said, as she went to grab Ah Young.

“en stop it!” Ren shouted, as she grabbed a guy who was on top of Zico. Ren pulled the guy’s hair back, and punched him two times on the face. Zico then kicked the guy hard on the stomach, and another time on his chest.

“Kyung, don’t fight! Your injuries aren’t healed,” Mia told him, as she hugged him away from the fight. “They’re my brothers, I need to help!” Kyung angrily spoke.

“Watch your back, hyung!” Yookwon shouted, as Jaehyo ducked, and Yookwon kick the guy coming at Jaehyo.

“The police will be here any minute, if you all don’t scatter!” One of the hosts shouted, and everyone sped off and away from the scene.

“This isn’t en over,” the hunk half guy said, as he spit his blood to the ground. “It’s already over, so off!” Minhyuk yelled at the guy, as he walked over to Jae Soo and Ah Young who sat in the sand.

“I think Ah Young sprained her ankle from the fall. She’s not able to get up,” Jae Soo said, as Ah Young wept quietly. “I’ll carry her back to the room,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

“Be careful with my foot. It hurts a lot,” Ah Young cried, as Minhyuk gently carried Ah Young bridal style. Ren’s mouth opened, as she shook her head. “Unbelievable,” Ren muttered, as she looked at Zico instead.

“We should treat your wound,” Ren said, as she tried to brush off the sand in his hair. “Thanks for your help,” he thanked her. “Any time,” Ren replied with a small smile, as she and Zico followed after Minhyuk.

Jae Soo walked with Eun Hyo, as the rest of the boys held each other walking back to the inn.

“Oppa, I’m sorry to be a burden to you. I tried to help,” Ah Young apologized to Minhyuk. “It’s okay, at least you only got hurt a little,” Minhyuk replied, and Ah Young nodded her head in silent.

Jae Soo didn’t know what was going in her mind, but she did feel a ting of jealousy. Somehow, Jae Soo wished to be carried by Minhyuk, but then she told herself that Ah Young is just a friend, so it’s totally fine.

When everyone reached inside the inn, Juri gasped in shock with seeing Minhyuk and everyone pitiful state, and ran to grab the first-aid kit. Jae Soo had Minhyuk take Ah Young to the girls’ room first, as she was going to grab a bag of ice.

The guys didn’t want to move to their room, as they were far too tired from the long walk near Sunset Bay shop. So everyone sat in the lobby groaning in pain, as the girls helped treated the wounds.

After gently placing Ah Young onto her bed, Minhyuk gently brushed the sand off of Ah Young’s feet, and she would whimper in pain when he touches her left foot.

“Sorry,” Minhyuk apologized. “It’s okay oppa,” Ah Young replied, and slowly sat up. “Jae Soo will be up in a minute, so I’m going to head out now,” Minhyuk said, as he got up to leave.

“B-Bomb oppa, please don’t go,” Ah Young pleaded, as she held onto Minhyuk’s hand. Minhyuk turned his head around and gazed at an almost teary eyed Ah Young. “Stay with me,” she said, but Minhyuk brushed off Ah Young’s hand away.

“Look Ah Young, my job was to just bring you up here. Not stay with you,” Minhyuk said, and Ah Young hopped off the bed. “Ah Young-ssi,” Minhyuk quickly helps pick her up.

“Why don’t you get it? B-Bomb oppa, I still love you, and my love will never leave,” Ah Young cried, as she hugged B-Bomb and hid her face inside his chest. “Ah Young, like I’ve told you before, you’re just like a little sister to me,” Minhyuk spoke softly at her.

“Why am I the only one who gets looked at like a little sister? Why am I not the type to be oppa’s girlfriend? Joy unnie left you already, and Jae Soo unnie might do the same. Why don’t you look at my way for once?!” Ah Young asked infuriated.

“Because we grew up together, and knowing that you were a young one like Jihoon, you’re just a little sister to me. Please just keep it that way,” Minhyuk answered, as he looked down at Ah Young.

“I’ve brought the—“

“Jae—“

Before Jae Soo could finish her sentence, and having Minhyuk call to her, the bag of ice dropped to the floor. Jae Soo saw that Minhyuk’s arms were wrapped around Ah Young’s waist, and both their lips touching each other. They kissed.

“Oppa!” Ah Young gasped, and slightly pushed Minhyuk away, and slapped him. Minhyuk held onto his cheek, as he turned to look at Ah Young in confusion. “S-s-sorry,” Jae Soo stuttered, as she ran out of the room.

“Jae Soo!” Minhyuk yelled after her. “B-Bomb oppa!” Ah Young held onto his right arm, but he pushed her harshly down onto the ground. “Jae Soo-yah!” Minhyuk hollered after her again.

“Ouch, that hurts,” Zico whined, as Ren tapped the q-tip dipped in alcohol onto Zico’s left eyebrow. “It’s cleaning the bacteria, so stop being such a big baby,” Ren replied, and Zico let out a pout.

Jae Soo ran past the lobby, and outside of the inn, as everyone was all in confusion.

“Jae Soo!” They all heard Minhyuk calling to her from the hallway. “Playing cat chase mouse at this time?” Jaehyo snickered, and Ren slapped his arm. “I’m already injured enough!” Jaehyo wailed, and Ren rolled her eyes.

“Hey, do you guys know where Jae Soo went?” Minhyuk asked breathlessly, and his friends just pointed outside. “Aish,” Minhyuk scoffed, as he ran outside after Jae Soo.

Jae Soo felt her heart ripped up into pieces, when she doesn’t even know why it was ripped up for. She already told herself that she wouldn’t like this guy, so why does her heart hurt so much?

This should be a great chance to have Minhyuk not bother her again. Jae Soo always pushed Minhyuk anyway, and with Ah Young always around him, maybe it was better that way.

“Jae Soo-yah!” Jae Soo heard Minhyuk shout for her, and she quickly ran to a market nearby, as she went to blend in with the people. Minhyuk walked through the market also, and searched back and forth from in and out of the market, but didn’t find Jae Soo anywhere.

After seeing that Minhyuk had wandered off another direction, Jae Soo got out from a hiding spot behind a snow cone booth. She then ran the opposite direction of Minhyuk’s, and rested at an abandoned shed she found.

Jae Soo then released her silent cries from inside, as she buried her face into her hands. This was one reason why Jae Soo didn’t want to mess with Minhyuk, because she knew that he was just a plain player.

Minhyuk called Jae Soo’s cellphone, but there were no answer. He was getting frustrated, and decided to head back to the inn.

Ah Young who was inside the room still, had taken Jae Soo’s cellphone and shut it off. She then stuck it inside her bag, as she didn’t want anyone to find it, until it was time to go home.

When Minhyuk had returned back at the inn, everyone looked at him with a confused look. Minhyuk shook his head, and sat down on a chair in the lobby to catch his breath, as Yookwon gave him some water.

“Jae Soo is…gone,” Minhyuk spoke through his panting, after he sipped his water. “What? No, no way. She cannot be gone,” Ren said, shaking her head as she took her cellphone out to call Jae Soo’s phone.

“Why is her phone shut off?” Ren asked angrily, as she brushed her bangs back. “Let’s search for her together,” Eun Hyo suggested, and everyone nodded her head. “The place here is so big, how are we going to find her?” Jihoon asked, and the crew ignored him.

“Kyung and I will check the beach and ask the people there,” Mia said, as Ren nodded her head. “I will lead Ren down the south trail, as Jaehyo and Yookwon should go up north,” Zico ordered, and the two boys nodded their heads.

“Taeil, you lead Eun Hyo to search at the markets,” Minhyuk said, and the two nodded. “Jihoon, you’re coming with me,” Minhyuk stated, and Jihoon nodded his head. “Juri, you wait here for Jae Soo’s return. Call me when she returns,” he informed Juri.

“Alright,” Juri answered, and the crew then split up to look for Jae Soo.

 

The day was getting darker, and Jae Soo found out that she had fell asleep at the abandoned shed after she got done crying. She stood up and stretched, as she sighed in frustration.

Jae Soo looked both ways to her right and left, and had forgotten how she got to the shed. Nothing looked familiar to her, as the sun was already setting. Her stomach began to growl, and Jae Soo shut her eyes shaking her head.

“This is great,” she mumbled to herself, as she took the left pathway.

While walking down the path, Jae Soo heard loud laughter, and the smell of food too. Smiling with glee, Jae Soo quickly ran to the spot. But with horror in her eyes, she only met the guys from earlier.

“Well, well, well, look at what we have here,” the hunk half guy from this morning, stood up from his spot and stared down at Jae Soo. She gulped at the sight of his height, and the rest of the guys.

“Where’s your hero to save you?” The guy asked, and a word couldn’t peep out of Jae Soo’s mouth. ‘Run as fast as you can.’ A little voice spoke inside Jae Soo’s head, as she felt her heart pounding fast.

Jae Soo then took off running back to where she was at earlier, and then heard running heavy footsteps after her also.

“Where are you running off to, pretty lady?” One of them asked, as she heard a loud whistle and laughter. “Won’t you come back to us? We’ll return you back to your owner,” another said, but Jae Soo didn’t dare look back.

Jae Soo was terrified, as she didn’t know where to run. Minhyuk never gave her a tour around the place, and now she’s running wild from strangers who want her. It was getting darker too, as she didn’t recognize where she was.

She took a run to an open right path, and ran fast as she could. The whistles and laughter were still being heard, as Jae Soo felt her heart pounding faster than her legs. With just a little energy inside, Jae Soo can feel her legs slowly dying down.

“He—“

Before Jae Soo can call for help from some people she saw ahead, Jae Soo got knocked out cold from behind.

 

“Anything?” Minhyuk asked, as he saw Jaehyo and Yookwon return. “Nothing at all,” Jaehyo answered and shook his head. “Sorry hyung,” Yookwon apologized.

“It’s getting too dark out, and there are barely any lamppost out to guide our way. We’ll try again tomorrow,” Taeil suggested, but Minhyuk knocked over the chair in the lobby over.

“I’ll just go look for her myself,” Minhyuk stubbornly spoke, as he walked out of the inn hastily. “Minhyuk-ah!” Everyone called to him, but he ignored their calls.

This is Jae Soo that we’re talking about, and Minhyuk would not rest until he finds her.



 

Hello my readers! I'm sorry for such a lag on the long update. Been busy doing chipmunk covers, trying to make more posters for my graphic shop (as i just came back with a new layout), updating my other stories, and thinking of the new Block B story. :)

ATTENTION: IF YOU LOVE VAMPIRE MOVIES (excluding Twilight. Sorry Twilight fans, I'm just not a fan. >_<) ABRAHAM LINCOLN VAMPIRE HUNTER IS ONE OF THE BEST! I love the action in it. It's so awesome, and when it came near to the ending, I almost cried. MY HEART BROKE! LOL! But the ending ENDING was WOAHHHH WTF?! *SPEECHLESS* Hahaha!

[Behind the scenes]

Me: *eating loudly as I'm super hungry*

Jaehyo: Close your mouth when eating.

Me: e_____e you don't ever close yours.

Jaehyo: *gasps* HOW DARE YOU?! TT^TT

Ukwon: What author-nim says is true. 

Jaehyo: *smacks Ukwon's arm*

Himchan: HELLO TO EARTHLINGS. 8DD

Zico: ...

Himchan: ...

Zico: ...

Himchan: ...

Yong Guk: Himchan, you're in the wrong story!

[End of BTS]