`20

His Annoying Games

 

Minhyuk swung the bat at DayDay’s buddy, and then turned around with it and swung it hitting the car. DayDay’s car window shattered, and his jaw dropped.

“Ahhhh!” The group charged also, as Ren jumped up with her fist ready to punch a guy. Jaehyo backed up Ren, as he kicked the guy Ren aimed for.

Jihoon quickly grabbed a guy, as he hugged the guy from behind, and arm locked him. Jae Soo took the chance, and starting punching the guy’s stomach.

Mia ran up to DayDay, as she kicked him on the waist. Minhyuk swung his back at DayDay, but missed and got DayDay’s other friend.

“Dari!” DayDay shouted at his friend, who got hit by the bat. Dari held his arm, as he got up and started fighting Minhyuk. “You’re a little too skinny, don’t you think?” Dari asked Minhyuk, as he head bump Minhyuk.

Minhyuk fell backwards, as he dropped the bat. Dari kicked the bat away, and was ready to kick Minhyuk, but Jaehyo did a spin kick on Dari. Jaehyo’s leg brought down Dari on his shoulder.

Ren took down the guy she aimed for in a flash, as he was too easy. Jihoon threw the guy he held onto the ground, as he and Jae Soo kicked him multiple times. Ren ran up to DayDay, as she punched him on the face again.

Minhyuk smirked at Dari, and threw a punch at him. The punch continued for a while, and blood started splatting everywhere. Jaehyo stopped Minhyuk, as they turned to help their other friends.

DayDay kicked Ren back, and she fell to the ground. Mia jumped on DayDay’s back and bit his ear. “Ahhh! You ugly !” He shouted in pain, as he bent over, and pulled Mia off of him.

Minhyuk took the chance, and kicked DayDay across the face. DayDay flew to the floor, as blood started oozing out of his mouth. Jae Soo and Jihoon left the guy knocked out on the floor, as they walked over to where Minhyuk was.

“You’re coming with,” Minhyuk said, as he grabs DayDay’s back collar. DayDay reached inside his pocket, and took out a pocketknife. He waved it at Minhyuk who held him. Luckily, Minhyuk reflexed back, and the pocketknife scratched his left hand.

Jae Soo was about to grab the baseball bat, but then DayDay hastily grabs her wrist, and pulls her into his hold. “I’ll kill her, if you step closer,” DayDay threatened, as he puts the knife at Jae Soo’s throat.

Minhyuk smirked, as the friends panicked. “Let her go, you !” Mia shouted, and DayDay shook his head. Minhyuk picked up the baseball bat from the ground, and instructed Jihoon and Jaehyo to grab DayDay’s friends.

“I suggest you let her go, if you don’t want your friends murdered,” Minhyuk threatened back. Jihoon and Jaehyo held down the guys, and Ren pulled out a box cutter.

“Minhyuk, why don’t you just cut them like boxes?” Ren asked, as she threw the box cutter at Minhyuk. DayDay watched Minhyuk’s action, as he still kept the knife at Jae Soo’s throat.

“Remember, your wife is inside the house, and you only have one man watching her,” Mia added, as she walked close to the entrance of the house.

Jae Soo felt how DayDay was trembling, and quickly stepped on his foot, and then elbowed his face. “Aghhh!” DayDay shouted in pain, and Minhyuk swung the bat at DayDay’s hand that held the knife.

DayDay screamed louder, as he held his pained hand. Minhyuk swung the bat one more time on DayDay’s shoulder, as he heard a loud crack. DayDay cried, and Minhyuk tied DayDay’s hands with his own belt.

“What do you want?” DayDay asked, as Minhyuk kicked him on the shin. “Tie his friends too,” Minhyuk instructed Jihoon and Jaehyo. The two boys quickly tied the knocked out guys hands together.

Minhyuk had his friends drag DayDay and DayDay’s friends like dogs, as they walked to where Kyung they were resting.

“I hope B-Bomb oppa is okay,” Ah Young said, as she slightly puts the ointment on Kyung’s forehead cut. “Hyung will be fine,” Yookwon replied, as he took a bite out of the dumpling Ah Young bought.

“Oh, is that them over there?” Taeil asked, pointing at a group of kids. “Hyung is dragging some people too!” Yookwon said, and Zico lift his head up to look.

Zico smiled upon seeing Ren all right. His heart lightened up, as he saw her gave him a small smile.

“You guys are okay!” Ah Young cheerily shouted, and Ren rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Kyung,” Mia’s heart broke, as she saw how badly injured he was. Kyung turned away, as he didn’t want to face Mia.

“You could’ve killed him!” Mia angrily shouts at DayDay, as grabs the box cutter from Minhyuk’s hand, and almost stabbed DayDay. “Woah, calm down Mia!” Jae Soo yelped, as she held Mia back.

“Kneel and apologize,” Minhyuk told DayDay. Kyung looked back, and saw how poorly DayDay looked. He chuckled a bit, and smirked. “You got back what you did to me,” Kyung told DayDay, and then spits on the sidewalk. “Why did you bring him for?” Kyung asked Minhyuk.

“I brought him here to apologize, because he’s a punk ,” Minhyuk answered, Kyung gave out a tiny laugh.

DayDay apologized after, and the friends took them down under the bridge of a river. The boys stripped the guys, and threw all their belongings into the water.

“I assume that you won’t touch Kyung again. Also, don’t think about hurting Mia again, or you’ll be the one drowning next time,” Minhyuk told DayDay and his buddies, who are now all tied together.

“You won’t get away with this!” DayDay shouted, and Zico punched DayDay hard on his stomach. DayDay coughed out in pain, and Zico pats his back. “Go to the police, and let’s see whose side they’ll be on. Yours or ours?” Zico whispered, and DayDay breathed angrily through his gritted teeth.

“This better be the last time we meet too,” Jaehyo said, as he glared at the guys. “You should be lucky that hyung was nice enough to not report you all to the police,” Jihoon said nicely, and then walked away with his friends.

“B-Bomb oppa, your hand is bleeding,” Ah Young said with a worried tone, as she grabs hold of his hand. Jae Soo noticed it, but then didn’t get a chance to comfort him, and Ah Young already beat her to it.

Ren nudged Jae Soo’s shoulder, and Jae Soo gave Ren a smile. “What?” She asked Ren. “Nevermind,” Ren replied, shaking her head. Jae Soo knew what Ren meant, but she was playing dumb.

It’s not like she didn’t want to run up and help Minhyuk with his bloody hand. Jae Soo slightly hung her head low, and then looked away for a while.

“Jagiya,” Minhyuk called to Jae Soo, as he turned to face her. “Hm?” Jae Soo asked, looking back at him. “It’s almost dinner time, we should get going,” he reminded her. “Oh, yeh,” she replied, nodding her head.

“We’ll see you guys tomorrow,” Minhyuk told his friends, and then pulled Jae Soo’s hand to hold.

Ah Young was about to follow them, but Ren purposely playfully push Zico as he bumped into Ah Young. Zico apologized, as he held onto Ah Young, and Ren sighed in relief.

“Let’s go eat dinner together,” Jihoon suggested, as he looked at Ah Young and the group. “Yeah, I’m kind of hungry,” Yookwon said, rubbing his tummy. “Your treat?” Jaehyo joked, pointing at Yookwon. “No, Jihoon’s treat,” Yookwon replied.

“Have fun,” Ren said, as she walked the opposite direction. “Yeah, have fun,” Zico told his friends, as he chased after Ren.

“What is up with that?” Taeil asked, as Jaehyo shrugged. “Mia, did you want to go home or eat?” Yookwon asked her. Mia glanced at Kyung, and then back at Jaehyo. “Let’s go eat,” Mia said, as she smiled.

“I’m going to go home,” Ah Young gloomily said, but then Jihoon linked arms with her. “We haven’t hung out in so long. Let’s hang out,” Jihoon said, as he pulled Ah Young with him and the crew.

Minhyuk they reached Jae Soo’s place, and Dong Wan wasn’t home again. She walked to the kitchen, and saw a note stuck onto the fridge.

“Out with coworkers again. Sorry sis. I bought frozen pizza, so just bake that for you.”

“Your brother’s not home again, I’m guessing?” Minhyuk asked from behind, and Jae Soo nodded her head. “I’ll make the frozen pizza he bought, and then fix your hand injury,” Jae Soo replied, as she took out the frozen pizza from the freezer.

“Nah, it’s okay. You didn’t seem to care for it earlier. I can just bandage it myself,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo softly punched his arm. “Yah, I’ll bandage it for you,” she assured him, and Minhyuk chortled.

While the pizza slowly bakes in the oven, Jae Soo grabbed the first-aid kit from the storage room. Minhyuk washed his hand, as he slowly scrubbed the dried blood away.

Jae Soo checked on the pizza, and then walked to the living room afterwards. Minhyuk was sitting on the couch waiting for her, as he watches t.v.

“Let me see your hand,” Jae Soo told Minhyuk, and he opened his to Jae Soo. The cut wasn’t deep, but blood was still oozing out. “You should’ve been more careful,” she told him, as she cleans the blood a bit, and slowly bandages his hand afterwards.

“Well I didn’t know that he had a weapon prepared,” Minhyuk replied, as his stares remain on Jae Soo. “Next time, check if your opponents has weapons or not first,” Jae Soo told him, and then looks up at Minhyuk after she bandaged his hand.

Minhyuk stared deep into Jae Soo’s eyes, as she did too. He inched closer to kiss her sweet tender lips, but then the timer went off loudly. Jae Soo jumped off the couch, as she ran to the oven.

Jae Soo pulled out the pizza that was finally done cooking, and set it on the table to cool off. She turned around, and saw Minhyuk standing behind her. She tripped on the chair behind her, but Minhyuk caught her.

His hand down on her waist, and their faces were barely inches apart. Jae Soo felt her heart beating faster than ever, as Minhyuk just gave her a blank stare.

Was he going to kiss her?

 

“So Ren, are you going to watch the talent show?” Zico asked, walking Ren home. “I don’t know, it depends if it’s not boring,” Ren answered plainly. “Wait, you’ve never been to the talent show before?” Zico asked in shock.

Ren looked at him and shook her head. “Nope, because I don’t find them interesting,” she answered. Zico blinked two times, and then cackled. “Let me give you a little show to change your mind then,” he told her, as he pulled her to the water fountain close by.

“People, people!” Zico shouted, trying to get everyone’s attention. “What are you doing?” Ren asked him, but Zico ignored her. “People around, can I get your attention please?” Zico asked louder, and a couple of people started looking at him.

“Does anyone know how to beat box here?” Zico asked the tiny audience he caught. “I do,” a kid looking like from his middle school age, stood up. “Beat box something,” Zico told him, and the kid started beat boxing.

“Alright, nice, nice. Keep going,” Zico said, as he tried to pick up the beat. Once he got it, he turned to look at Ren and smiled.

“Z, I, after that, C, O


I’m a sign of change for Korean hip hop


I push through those that are below standards


That’s how I emerged, so if you want a reversal (here we go)”

Zico stopped the kid from beat boxing, and everyone clapped. Ren smiled at him, impressed at how he just came up with that rap.

“So I see, you are pretty talented after all,” Ren said, and Zico scratched the back of his head. “I’m so-so,” Zico answered with a small shrug.

“Is this your girlfriend? You did this for her? It’s sweet of you!” The tiny audience cheered, as Zico smiled a little, and bit his bottom lip. Ren blushed, as she smiled too.

“Thanks for your little attention, I would like to perform another song, but my friends aren’t here with me. I’ll be sure to perform here again for you guys to watch though. As for this pretty lady, she’s just my friend,” Zico told the audience.

“Just a friend? She looks more than a friend. Good luck to you both,” the audience said, as they shook his hand, and left.

Zico scratched the back of his head again, and Ren giggled. “Shy now?” She asked, and he nodded his head in silent. “It’s okay, you were great. I’ll consider on coming to the talent show,” Ren said.

“Really? You’ll come?” Zico asked, as his lightened up to look at her. “Still deciding,” Ren answered, and then walks on ahead home, leaving Zico behind.



 

OH YEA GIRL, IT'S OKAY~

OMG!!! SPAZZED ALL MORNING LONG TO THE NEW SONG. 

I was supposed to be done updating this chapter HOURS AGO, but ed by "CLOSE MY EYES". 

Block B really knows how to kill BBCs, THEN REVIVE THEM!

Who's staying up to watch the music video tonight? I AM! HAHAHAHAH!