`29

His Annoying Games

 

Jae Soo slowly opened her eyes, as she could barely feel a thing or move. She slowly gasped for air, and then heard the same laughter from earlier. Jae Soo flinched and tried to move, but caused a loud ruckus upon herself.

“Oh, our princess is awake,” a guy with a husky voice, said. Jae Soo blinked a couple times and looked up. “What do…you want?” She asked them without any strength. “Hmm, well boys, what do we want?” The guy sarcastically asked his friends, and they all laughed.

One of the boys saw Jae Soo struggling to be free, and laughed loudly at her.

“Stop trying to fight for your way out,” the young man said, and Jae Soo glared at him. “You release me this instant,” she spoke firmly, and the guys just laughed at her.

Jae Soo’s stomach growled loudly, and she bit her bottom lip lowering her head down. The boys all laughed at her, and Jae Soo blushed in embarrassment.

“Is the princess hungry? Maybe she should have some food,” another one teased, and Jae Soo gulped. “I’m not hungry,” she spat out.

“What’s your name?” The husky voice guy asked, as he knelt down to Jae Soo’s height. Jae Soo ignored him, as she turned her face away. “Yah, answer our hyung!” One of the young men shouted, but Jae Soo refused.

“Why should I tell you my name, when I don’t even know yours,” Jae Soo muttered under her breath, and the guy laughed. “I’m Jun Young, and these are my eight buddies. Hyungshik, Dongjun, Minwoo, Taehun, Kevin, Heechul, Kwanghee, and Siwan,” the guy introduced himself, and named his fellow friends alongside.

“Kang Jae Soo,” Jae Soo mumbled her name. “Kang Jae Soo? What a weird name for a girl,” the one named Siwan said. “You’re weird too, hyung,” the kid Dongjun said, and the boys all laughed.

“So we got a new pet. Kang Jae Soo it is,” the young man Heechul said, and Jae Soo looked up at him. “A new pet?” She asked, and Jun Young placed a bowl in front of her.

Inside that bowl, there was a fried drumstick and rice. Jae Soo gulped as she saw the food, but then looked away.

“Aren’t you hungry? Eat up,” Jun Young said, and Jae Soo’s mouth dropped. “I’m not a dog nor a cat. I’m human,” Jae Soo replied, and Jun Young knelt back down to face her.

“Do you want to eat or not?” Jun Young asked irately, and Jae Soo turned her head away from the food. “I won’t eat until I can use my hands,” Jae Soo retorted, and Jun Young kicked the food over.

“Fine then, starve yourself to death,” he spoke with deep piercing angry eyes at Jae Soo.

 

Minhyuk returned back to the inn by daybreak, and everyone who sat in the lobby worried for him, gasped in shock to his pitiful state.

“Hyung,” Jihoon was the first to ran over and help his hyung up. “Jae Soo’s gone,” Minhyuk mumbled, as his eyes remained gluing down on the carpet lobby. “No she’s not, she’s just missing,” Jihoon said, as he helped Minhyuk to a chair.

“Minhyuk-ah, don’t work up on yourself. Jae Soo is probably still out there and safe. We’ll go look for her this time, alright?” Eun Hyo said, trying to comfort Minhyuk. “It’s all my fault,” Minhyuk repeatedly mumbled those words over and over.

“Juri, stay with Minhyuk while we go find Jae Soo,” Zico told Juri, and she nodded her head. Joy happened to walk out of her room with her boyfriend, and saw everyone scattering away. “Where’s everyone going this early morning?” Joy asked Juri, and then saw Minhyuk with droopy panda eyes.

“Jae Soo took off later afternoon yesterday, and haven’t returned since. So everyone is out looking for her,” Juri answered. “What? Jae Soo is missing?” Joy asked in shock, and Juri nodded her head.

Joy squeezed her boyfriend’s hand in shock, and then gently pats Minhyuk on the back.

“I will help you guys find Jae Soo too. Jinon and I will search for her together,” Joy said, as Juri nodded her head. Minhyuk sighed, as he threw his head back. “Thanks, Joy,” Minhyuk thanked her.

“Jae Soo-yah!” Ren shouted out for her name, as she and Zico walked into the woods. “Yah, Kang Jae Soo!” Zico shouted after Ren. “This isn’t helping,” Ren mumbled, as she fanned herself.

Seeing that Ren was sweating and hot from the blazing sun, Zico took off his hat and helped fan Ren. She turned to face him, and found Zico smiling at her.

“You were fanning yourself, so I thought you might need some help,” Zico said, and Ren smiled a small one at him. “Don’t you feel hot too though?” Ren asked, and Zico shook his head. “I feel fine,” he answered, remaining that smile on his face.

“Liar, I can see your sweat,” Ren told him, as she took out her handkerchief and wiped the sweat off of Zico’s head. Zico blushed immediately, as no other girls have ever done this before.

Zico held onto Ren’s hand, and Ren quickly pulled away. With shyness, Ren turned around with her back facing Zico instead.

“We should continue on searching for Jae Soo,” Ren said, and Zico agreed also.

 

Jae Soo could felt her entire body tremble, as she was very hungry. Falling asleep didn’t help much, as her stomach just pains for food.

“I need to pee,” Jae Soo blurted, and Jun Young turned to look at her. “So?” He replied with a firm stare. “You want me to pee here in my pants? Fine by me, as long as you want your place to stink be filled with the smell of urine,” Jae Soo replied rolling her eyes away.

“Tch, such an attitude giver,” Hyungshik mumbles. “Minwoo-yah, take her to go pee. Dongjun, go along with Minwoo, incase the runs,” Jun Young ordered. “Yeh,” the two boys obeyed Jun Young’s ordered.

Minwoo went to untie the rope tied to the pole, as Dongjun harshly grabs Jae Soo by her arm, pulling her up. Jae Soo winced in pain, but the guys didn’t care.

The two boys pulled Jae Soo into the woods nearby the huge warehouse they were in, and pushed Jae Soo to the ground. Jae Soo glared at Minwoo and Dongjun, but they could careless about her angry stares.

“Hurry up and pee,” Dongjun said, as he turned away. “How am I going to pee, when my hands are tied to my back?” Jae Soo asked irately, and Minwoo stared back at Dongjun. “Well we can’t untie you,” Minwoo answered.

“Then I can’t pee,” Jae Soo replied, and sighed. “Fine then, we’re heading back,” Dongjun said, and Jae Soo plopped herself down on the ground stubbornly. “I won’t leave until I release these darn yellow liquid out of me,” she spoke out like a child.

“We have no time for games,” Minwoo said, and Jae Soo didn’t care to listen. “Fine, I’ll untie you, but tie your other hand,” Dongjun said at last, and Jae Soo finally stood up from the ground.

“Jae—“

“Ren, get down,” Zico whispered, as he covered Ren’s mouth, and the two hid down behind a bush. “Jae Soo,” Ren muttered, as she tried to go help Jae Soo. “Stop Ren, we can’t help her now. We don’t know if those guys can have an army or not,” Zico whispered, and Ren clenched her teeth together.

“She’s being treated like an animal, Zico,” Ren said broken hearted, as she saw how the two guys were tying up Jae Soo. “We need to go back and get our troop. This time, we’ll be able to save Jae Soo, okay?” Zico assured Ren, and she nodded her head.

Zico then started to make trademarks on the trail he and Ren took, so that they won’t forget where they were.

“Done peeing?” Dongjun asked, as his and Minwoo’s back were facing Jae Soo. “I’m still pulling up my pants,” Jae Soo answered, as she was trying to untie the rope on her hand instead.

“Hurry up, before Jun Young hyung gets mad,” Dongjun said, and Jae Soo just mumbled an ‘mm’ at him.

Jae Soo got the rope off of her hand at last, but couldn’t jump around in joy. She quietly placed the rope down on the ground, as she took a few steps back. The two boys who had no clue about anything, still stood with their back facing her.

“Yah, it’s been longer than five minutes now,” Minwoo said, and then he and Dongjun heard a loud branch break. Jae Soo let out a tiny gasp, and the two boys turned around to look back. She was about a foot away already, and then dashed off to wherever that was open.

“Hyung!” Dongjun shouted loudly, as Jun Young and the rest of the boys came out from the warehouse. “Time to go hunting again,” Minwoo said, as he dashed after Jae Soo.

“Zico, did you hear that loud scream?” Ren asked, as Zico looked back with Ren. “You go back to the inn and gather the others. I’ll go check up on Jae Soo,” Zico said, as he patted Ren’s shoulder. “Be careful,” Ren said, and Zico gave her a smile and nodded his head.

Jae Soo ran for it as fast as she could, not looking back like before. She prayed for that whichever path she took, for it to take her faraway from this stupid gang. Even if she has to fall into Minhyuk’s arms, Jae Soo was down for anything.

“Where are you going, princess? Do you even know where this trail leads you to?” Jae Soo heard one of the guys hollered. “I don’t care where it leads me. As long as I’m not with you!” She shouted back, and picked up her pace faster.

“Kevin, Taehun, and Heechul, take the other route,” Jun Young ordered, and the three boys ran to the left side. The rest followed Jun Young, as they whistled again.

Zico, who ran as fast as he can, caught up to hear the loud whistles. He followed the whistles, and followed the kicked sand.

“Jae Soo, don’t stop running,” Zico muttered to himself, as he continued running after the prints.

Ren was trying to catch her breath, as she came upon seeing Taeil, Eun Hyo, Mia, and Kyung.

“What’s wrong?” Mia asked, as Ren coughed a bit. “Zico and I found Jae Soo. But she’s in danger, so follow me to help,” Ren answered after she had caught her breath. “Let me grab the rest of the crew,” Taeil said, as he ran straight to the inn and found everyone inside.

“We found Jae Soo!” Taeil shouted, and Minhyuk hurriedly stood up from his post. “Where is she?” Minhyuk asked, as he shook Taeil by his shoulders. “R-r-r-ren and Zico knows!” Taeil answered, and Minhyuk walked out of the inn to find Ren standing alongside with Eun Hyo, Mia, and Kyung.

“Where is Jae Soo?” Minhyuk asked. “Follow me,” Ren answered, and the crew followed after Ren.

Still running, Jae Soo finally took her chance to look back, and found no one chasing after her anymore. As soon as she turned face forward, she met the boy Heechul up ahead. Tripping over her own foot, Heechul caught Jae Soo in his arms.

“Game over,” Heechul said, as Taehun plopped out of his spot, and carries Jae Soo on his right shoulder. “Let me go, you freaks!” Jae Soo wailed, as she shook her entire body to be free. “Let you go? You just got let go, and didn’t make it anywhere,” Kevin replied, as he looked at Jae Soo with a smile.

“What do you guys want from me?” Jae Soo asked infuriated, and the boys shrugged. “It’s Jun Young’s decision,” Heechul answered, and Jae Soo huffed in anger.

“Ahh, and the prey has been caught,” Minwoo said, and the boys all laughed. Taehun plopped Jae Soo in front of Jun Young, as the two face each other. Jun Young slapped Jae Soo across the face, and dropped in shock.

She turned to face him, and threw a hard punch to his face. All the eight boys gasped in shock, as Jun Young chuckled.

“Nice punch, I’m surprised that you have that much energy inside of you,” Jun Young said, as Jae Soo was breathing angrily. “Runaway again, and I’ll make sure that you’ll receive something more painful than the slap,” Jun Young threatened Jae Soo, as he grabbed her by the chin, and squeezed her face with one hand.

Jae Soo slapped Jun Young’s hand away, but Taehun and Kevin held her back. She tried to struggle free, as her feet started to kick up in the air at Jun Young.

“I’ll have you know, that when my friends arrive. You’ll be eating dirt!” Jae Soo confidently spoke up, and Jun Young snorted out a laugh. “Your friends? I doubt that they will save you. They don’t even know where you are,” Kwanghee replied, and Jae Soo lowered her head to the ground.

“Who says that her friends doesn’t know where she is?” Zico spoke up from behind the five guys. The guys turned around to face Zico, as Taehun, Heechul, and Kevin were looking straight at him.

“What are you doing here alone? What about the others?” Jae Soo asked Zico, as she feared for his life. “They’re on their way, as Ren left to get them. In no time, the guys will be eating dirt,” Zico said, and the guys squinted their eyes at him.

“Hmph, I remember you. You’re the one with that girl who punched me,” Heechul said, as he recognized Zico. “I’m surprised you remember me, as I didn’t recognize you at all. Wait up, that’s right. My homegirl wrecked your face,” Zico sarcastically replied, as he smirked.

“Cocky , get him!” Jun Young shouted, and the guys slowly walked towards Zico’s way. “Are you sure you want to play with me?” Zico asked, and Hyungshik threw a kick at Zico.

Zico dodged the kick, as he got on the ground, and tripped Hyungshik down. He quickly got up, and threw multiple rocks he had held in his hands at Jun Young and his buddies.

“Ugh, you cheap shot !” Jun Young shouted, and then ran for it. Jun Young and the boys ran after Zico, as Taehun and Kevin brought Jae Soo back inside the warehouse. “Your guys won’t catch Zico,” Jae Soo said with a chuckle, and Taehun roughly pushed her to the ground.

Jae Soo let out couple of coughs, as she slowly tried to get up from the dusty ground. “You talk a lot, for a puny chick like you,” Kevin said, as he kicked Jae Soo hard on the stomach.

“Agh…” Jae Soo growled in pain. “Why don’t you show us what you can do?” Taehun asked, as he kicked the Jae Soo’s right calf. Tears burst out of Jae Soo’s eyes, as Kevin and Taehun started to kick her from left to right, as if she was some kicking bag.

“Leave her alone!” Jae Soo heard Minhyuk’s voice, which was filled with rage. “Hyuk…” Jae Soo faintly called to him, as she could barely move from her spot. “You’ll pay for what you did to Jae Soo,” Minhyuk spoke through his gritted teeth, and charged up towards Taehun first.

Zico got beat down to the ground by Heechul, as Jun Young smiled in pride. Kwanghee held Zico up, as Heechul and Siwan took turns punching Zico like a bag. Before Siwan could take his next punch, a rock flew fast and smacked Siwan’s hand.

“Who the ?” Siwan winced in agony, as he held his painful hand. “Let go of Zico, and no gets hurt,” Ren said, as she threw a rock up in the air multiple times, and catching it. “You don’t make the decisions here,” Hyungshik said, and Ren threw a rock directly at his chest.

“This !” Kwanghee shouted, as he threw Zico to the ground and ran towards Ren. She smirked at him, as she kicked him on the chest, and did a 360-degree spin kick, hitting Kwanghee on the face.

Kwanghee spun over and fell flat to the ground. He was knocked out cold.

“What an easy punk,” Ren chuckled, and Heechul charged at her.

A punch was sent to Minhyuk’s left cheek, as a kick came charging at Minhyuk’s chest directly. “Hyung!” Yookwon finally reached the scene, and saw Taehun and Kevin standing over Minhyuk’s body.

“I’m sending you both to hell!” Yookwon shouted, as Jaehyo appeared up behind him. “Let’s beat them down on their own turf,” Jaehyo muttered, as he ran towards Kevin.

Taehun was about to kick Jaehyo, but Yookwon came to block the kick, as he and Taehun kicked each other instead. Both fell to the ground, but Yookwon flipped up quick, and sat on top Taehun.

He grabbed Taehun by the collar of his shirt, and started to punch Taehun multiple times on the face. Jaehyo missed his kick to Kevin, and then got kicked from the behind by Kevin. Minhyuk got off the ground, and helped Jaehyo with his balance, as Minhyuk punched Kevin directly on the left eye.

Ren punched Heechul on the face, and then kneed him on the stomach. Heechul growled in pain, but wasn’t going to quit. He was not going to lose to a girl like earlier.

“Watch out Ren!” Jihoon shouted, as he kicked Siwan’s cheap attack. Dongjun and Hyungshik ran back to the tired Zico to use him as hostage, but Taeil and Kyung got to their buddy first.

“Just what do you think you guys are doing?” Eun Hyo and Mia spoke up, as they had huge rocks in their hands. “I wouldn’t dare hurt anyone anymore, if I were you,” Mia said, as she smirked.

“Don’t be scared of them!” Jun Young shouted at his boys. “Attack!” He hollered, as his voice echoed through the woods.

Kevin and Taehun finally knocked down on the ground cold, as Yookwon and Jaehyo high fived each other, and then high fived Minhyuk. Jae Soo slowly helped herself up, as she smiled at the guys.

“Are you okay?” Minhyuk asked her. “I’m fine,” Jae Soo answered, and Minhyuk reached his hand out to her. Jae Soo looked away, as she limped by herself to the door. “Let me help you,” he told her, as he caught up to Jae Soo.

“Let me go, Minhyuk,” Jae Soo said, as she pulled away from Minhyuk’s hold. Yookwon and Jaehyo looked at each other in confusion, but then shrugged. “Let’s go help the others,” Jaehyo said, as he and Yookwon came up the door by Minhyuk and Jae Soo.

Jun Young was standing head to head with Ren, as sweat ran down both faces. Mia and Eun Hyo helped Kyung and Taeil take down the other boys along with Zico.

“I’ve never met such a powerful chick,” Jun Young said, and Ren chuckled. “I’ve never met such a weak boy,” she retorted, and Jun Young angrily threw a punch at Ren’s left side.

Ren quickly blocks the punch, as she used her forehead with force, and banged her head hard against Jun Young’s. Zico’s eyes opened widely, as he gasped out Ren’s name. Jun Young’s eyes rolled back, as he also fell lying straight down on his back.

“Woah, Chae Ji Ren, are you really a woman?” Mia joked, and Ren rubbed her forehead in pain. “Ice, I need ice!” Ren demanded, and Zico laughed at her silliness.

Kyung, Taeil, and Jihoon circled around Siwan, Hyungshik, Minwoo, and Dongjun, as they held thick branches pointing at the guys. “Try to mess with us again, and the police will be involved,” Kyung warned, and the four boys hugged each other nodding their heads.

“Yo, we have Jae Soo with us now. Let’s go,” Yookwon told the boys. “Jae Soo-yah!” The three girls squealed, as they ran to Jae Soo’s side. Jae Soo smiled at seeing her friends, but didn’t find Ah Young in sight.

“We’re so happy to see you,” Eun Hyo said, as Mia nodded her head along. “How are you feeling? Are you okay?” Ren threw questions at her.

Jae Soo’s vision started to blur, as her friends voices were disappearing. By the time they all knew it, Jae Soo fainted on the spot. Everyone tried calling to Jae Soo, as Minhyuk carried Jae Soo on his back.

“Please be okay, Jae Soo. Please be alright,” Minhyuk softly spoke, as he and the others raced to the nearest hospital nearby.



 

OH MY GOD, TIME FOR BED. LOL!

[Behind the Scenes]

Zico: OHHHH YEAHHH! THERE WAS A CUTE SCENE OF ME AND REN! (♥________♥)

Kyung: (=______=") *pulls on Zico's collar shirt and leaves stage*

Jaehyo: So are they dating? (>___>)

Ukwon: I want to date. 

PO: You didn't know? Author-nim is ending the story soon. You're not getting a girl. XP

Ukwon: WHAT?!

Me: *closes the curtains*

[End of BTS]