'17

His Annoying Games

“Hey Taeil,” Eun Hyo greeted him by the aquarium door. “Hey,” he greeted back. “Oh, you,” Jaehyo said, recognizing Eun Hyo. “Hello...?” Eun Hyo greeted Jaehyo confusedly. “Don’t mind my friend,” Taeil said, as Eun Hyo giggled to herself.

“Where are Minhyuk and Jae Soo?” Eun Hyo asked, looking for the couple. “Ahh, they didn’t pick up, so I brought my three guy friends. If that’s okay,” Taeil answered. “It’s fine,” Eun Hyo answered cheerily, as she entered inside the aquarium first.

“She’s cute, hyung,” Yookwon whispered, and Taeil smiled. “She’s not only cute, but beautiful,” Taeil murmured, as he followed after Eun Hyo.

Everyone was amazed and awing at the aquarium inside, as Taeil and Eun Hyo talked with each other about having these tropical fish as a pet.

Jihoon was looking at a tiny tank for a while, and then spotted Juyeon. He shot his head up, and saw her walking by herself. Jihoon smiled as he glanced over at his friends who didn’t notice him, and then sped off over to Juyeon.

“Hey Juyeon,” Jihoon greeted her. “Wassup man,” Juyeon greeted back, as she sees Jihoon. “What brings you here?” He asked grinning. “I’m here to fish, Jihoon. Haha, kidding, I’m here with my boyfriend,” Juyeon answered, and Jihoon cackled a bit.

“Boyfriend, huh?” Jihoon asked. “Yea, we made up and got back,” Juyeon replied. “Oh, the same guy,” he said, and Juyeon nodded her head.

“Yah, jagiya, who are you talking to?” Juyeon’s boyfriend asked from behind. Juyeon turned to look at him, and then side hug him as he stood in front of Jihoon. “Jihoon, this is my boyfriend Jinyoung. Jinyoung, this is my classmate, Jihoon,” Juyeon introduced the guys.

“Ahh, Pyo Jihoon from BNS High?” Jinyoung asked, and Jihoon nodded his head. “Friends with Kim Yookwon and Park Kyung?” Jinyoung continued. “Yeh, Yookwon is here with me too,” Jihoon answered, and Jinyoung snickered. “Nice, nice,” Jinyoung mumbled, as he looked at Jihoon.

“Yah, Pyo Jihoon!” Jihoon heard his hyungs call for him. “Nice meeting you, Jinyoung. See you Juyeon,” Jihoon said, and rushes back to his crew.

Yookwon saw Jinyoung’s smirk, and then glared at Jihoon.

“What were you doing over there with that guy?” Yookwon asked him. “I wasn’t, I know Juyeon. That guy is her boyfriend only,” Jihoon answered. “That better be the story,” Yookwon angrily said, as Jihoon furrowed his eyebrows at Yookwon.

“What’s going on?” Jaehyo asked the younger two. “Jihoon was talking with Jinyoung,” Yookwon answered, and then scoffed. “Jihoon, don’t get close with that guy,” Jaehyo warned the young boy.

Jihoon was confused, as he specifically stated that he wasn’t anyways.

“Look at how cute that Longhorn Cowfish is,” Eun Hyo squealed, and Taeil giggled. “Woah, this Longnose Batfish looks pretty badass,” Taeil said, looking at another tank. “True, but this Red Diana Hogfish looks better,” Eun Hyo replied.

“How the heck does a cute girl like her, be so into fish?” Yookwon whispered, and Taeil elbowed his stomach. Jaehyo silently giggled, as Yookwon groaned. “Are you okay, Yookwon?” Eun Hyo asked, looking at him.

“I’m fine,” Yookwon answered. “I think his stomach just hurts,” Taeil said, as he pulled Eun Hyo away. “That baby Taeil is going to die,” Yookwon murmured, as Jaehyo and Jihoon laughed.

 

Jae Soo dried her hair at Minhyuk’s place, and then came back to the living room to work on her homework. Minhyuk grabbed a plate of fruits, and placed it in front of Jae Soo. She looked at it, then back at Minhyuk.

“You’re not working on your homework?” She asked him. “I already finished it,” he answered. “So you lied to me, so you can lure me to your home?” Jae Soo asked. “No, I thought I wasn’t finish, but then I checked and I was,” Minhyuk answered.

Jae Soo rolled her eyes, not trying to argue with him. Minhyuk turned the television on, as he started to eat the fruits. Jae Soo looked at him, and then Minhyuk glanced at her.

“Yes?” He asked. “I like peace and quiet while working on homework,” she answered. “Just ignore the television noise,” Minhyuk said. “I can’t,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk shrugged.

He shut off the television, and then sat down on the floor with Jae Soo, as he stares at her. “What?” Jae Soo asked, as she looks up at him. “If I’m not allowed to watch t.v., then I’ll watch you,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo rolled her eyes again.

“I’m just going to leave,” she said, and Minhyuk pulled her back down. “I’ll help you out,” he offered, as he took a look over at her homework. “It’s okay, I’ll work on it myself at home,” Jae Soo told him, but then Minhyuk ignored her.

“You’re pretty good in math,” Minhyuk complimented, as he looks over her math homework. “Thanks, it’s my specialty,” Jae Soo replied. “But your answers for question three, five, and nine are wrong,” Minhyuk said.

“What? Impossible!” Jae Soo exclaimed, as she came close to check it out. Minhyuk showed her the problems. “Your work is all right, but then your answers are plain wrong,” he answered.

“Aigoo... I worked on these problems forever though,” Jae Soo replied, as she her cheeks in. “Let me teach you then,” Minhyuk offered, as he took a look at it again.

“Aish, fine Mr. Smarty Pants,” Jae Soo muttered, as Minhyuk took her pencil from her. He circled all her mistakes, and then hands it back to her. “You incorrectly divided this wrong. As for this problem, you added the numbers wrong. I don’t think you don’t know how to subtract, because you obviously added,” Minhyuk explained.

Jae Soo looked at the problems, and then chuckled to herself. She quickly fixes her problems, and with Minhyuk helping her slowly, she understood the problems.

“Are you hungry?” Minhyuk asks hours later, after Jae Soo finally finishes her entire homework. “A little,” she answered, cleaning up putting her homework away. “I’ll cook then,” he replied, looking through his refrigerator.

“No, it’s fine. I’ll just go home and eat,” Jae Soo answered, as she gets up from the floor, and grabs her bag. “Aww, but I wanna cook for my jagiya,” Minhyuk said with a pout, and Jae Soo smiled.

“I’m not going to lose to your pouts anymore,” Jae Soo said, trying not to fall for his sad pouting. “Fine, you win this time,” Minhyuk said in defeat, and Jae Soo smiled in glee. “You can just dine at my place,” she offered, as she heads out first.

 

Kyung stood outside the love hotel, as he waits for Mia. He wasn’t going to let this hurt him longer. He’s going to find out what she’s doing there. Kyung has a feeling that Jae Soo isn’t telling him the real information.

“Have a goodnight,” Kyung heard Mia’s voice. He stepped out of the dark, as he purposely bumps into Mia’s shoulder. “Yah,” Mia said, checking to see whom it was. “Kyung,” Mia said in shock.

“Yo,” Kyung acted like himself. “Hi,” Mia greeted him back with a smile. “What’s up?” He asked, walking along the sidewalk with her. “Nothing, just got off work,” she answered, hoping Kyung doesn’t know that she works in the love hotel place.

“Nice,” he replied simply. “Yeh, what about you?” She asked. “Just passing by, and saw you,” he answered. “Oh, where were you coming from?” Mia asked him, looking around. “No where, I was just taking a walk,” Kyung answered.

“So how about the talent show? Are you still rapping?” Mia asked, changing the subject. “Mm, still rapping,” he plainly answered. Mia nodded her head, and then turned her head away. Kyung was definitely too quiet, Mia thought.

“So Mia, can I ask you something?” Kyung broke the silence at last. “Sure, what is it?” Mia asked, looking at Kyung. “Why are you working inside that love motel? You’re not doing anything illegal, right?” Kyung popped the question.

Mia’s smile faded away, as she lowered her head. “So you think I’m that kind of girl?” Mia asked him, as Kyung quickly shakes his head. “No, of course not. I’m just worried,” Kyung replied, and Mia sighed.

She looked up at him, with tears blurring her sight. “Mia, please don’t cry,” Kyung told her, feeling guilty now. He was sure of it, that he had offended her.

“My father owes debt to the owner, because he used to work as a janitor there. He stole extra money to pay for my mother’s hospital expenses. I didn’t have a job to help him, as I was just starting high school. He hid this from my mother, and me. Until one day, the owner came to claim what was his. My father broke his back one night, from falling down the stairs, and I had to step up and work on his spot until the debt is done,” Mia explained, and Kyung looked at her.

Mia was working hard for her family, and Kyung was guilty for offending her in that way. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have stretched the question. I didn’t know,” Kyung said, and Mia shook her head. “It’s fine,” she answered, and smile a small one.

Her phone rang loudly, and then she picks it up. Kyung looked away, as he gave Mia space to talk on the phone.

“I get it, I know!” Mia shouted, as she hung up the phone. “Is everything okay?” Kyung asks her. “Yea, it’s just this jerk,” Mia answered, as she brushed her hair out of her face. “I see,” Kyung replied. “Sorry, but I’ll see you tomorrow. I have to meet the douche before hell starts,” she tells him, and waves bye as she walks away.

“That must be her boyfriend, she refers as jerk and douche,” Kyung mumbled under his breath.

“Who’s that kid again?” A guy with black shades asks his friend. “Park Kyung. He goes to BNS High, and is in a gang called Block B,” the friend answers. “Tch, this fool, who does he thinks he is messing with my girl?” The guy mumbles, and then rolls up his window and drives off.

 

Taeil walked next to Eun Hyo, as they both talked about how fun the aquarium was and all. He was super excited to have gone on this “date” with her. It made him forget all about the love letter he wrote to Eun Hyo.

“So Taeil, you’re performing at the talent show, right?” Eun Hyo asks. “Of course, it’s what I do every year,” he answered with a smile. “Then maybe you should sing what you wrote for me,” Eun Hyo said, and Taeil’s smile vanished.

“Wait, what?” Taeil asked, and Eun Hyo laughed. “Good night,” she cheerfully said, as she ran up to her home. “Eun Hyo-yah, you read it?!” Taeil asked, and Eun Hyo shut the door not answering back.

“Omo, she read my letter,” Taeil said, biting his nails. “Oh geeze, as if it’s that bad,” Jaehyo snickered. “It is bad! Although I was going to give it to her like that, but not intentionally!” Taeil exclaimed.

“That doesn’t even make sense, hyung,” Yookwon said, trying to put Taeil’s sentence together. “I think someone is just crushing hard on a girl,” Jaehyo said, and Taeil punched his right arm. “She is pretty,” Jihoon said, and Yookwon headlock him.

“We need to find you a girl too, boy,” Yookwon said, and then releases Jihoon. “Nah, I’m good for now,” Jihoon said, and his hyungs look at him. “Yea, you wouldn’t get a girl anyways,” Jaehyo directly replied, and Jihoon punched his left arm.

“What the hell? Is today ‘punch Jaehyo day’?” Jaehyo asked, as his buddies chased beating him up, home.

 

Zico rode on his bike outside all day long, as he wanted to get his used to it. If it’s to impress Ren too, Zico is willing to try hard.

“Jiho-yah, come inside for dinner,” his mother shouts. “One second,” Zico replies back. “You’ve been riding that bike ever since you’ve gotten home. Rest your ,” she told him, and he breaks on the curb.

“I want my to get used to it,” Zico replies. “Haha, silly boy. Come rest before you can’t wake up from soreness,” Zico’s mother said, as she goes back inside the house. “Young master, you should rest,” a maid told Zico, and he nods his head.

Zico parked his bike inside the guesthouse, and ran up to his home for dinner. As soon as he sits down for dinner, his parents looked at him. “Why are you so into that bike?” His mother asked. “It’s a good workout,” Zico lied, nodding his head. “Really?” His father asked.

“Of course, you both don’t believe? It build muscles on your legs,” Zico said with emotion. “Well, at least you won’t look like you’re causing trouble riding a bicycle,” his father said, and Zico gave him an are-you-serious look.

“Dad, I don’t cause troubles anymore, you already know that. I’m in high school now,” Zico answered, and his father chortles. “That’s good, as long as you know,” his mother replies. “Besides, when is Taewoon hyung coming home from college?” Zico asked.

“Would you stop calling him that? His name is Jiseok. Also, you better stop going by that gangster name Zico. You’re born with the name Jiho,” his mother lectured. “Okay mom, I’m sorry,” Zico apologized, rolling his eyes away.

After dinner, Zico plopped on his bed, and looked at the picture of him and his older brother. He smiled at their childhood days. A knock came at his door, and Zico quickly gets up to open the door.

“Yes?” Zico asked, looking at the maid. “A guest is here for you, outside,” the maid answered. “Oh, okay,” he replied, and trots downstairs quickly.

“Ren?” Zico asks in shock, as he closes the door behind him. “You don’t have to close the door, I’m just dropping something off,” she said, stopping Zico. “It’s okay, I already closed it, heh,” he replied, and chuckled with Ren.

“Uhmm, so what brings you here?” Zico asked, as Ren hands him back the art book. “I found your address written inside at the end of the blank page. You wrote a sentence inviting me for dinner sometimes. Very clever,” Ren said, as Zico cackled, and scratched the back of his head.

“But the book is yours,” he told her, pushing it back her way. “It’s fine, I’ve read it all already. I love it, but you bought it,” Ren said, and Zico shrugged. “It’s my gift to you. Keep it, and I’ll know that our friendship is accepted,” he replied.

Ren smiled a small one at him, and then hugged the book. “Thanks then,” she thanked him. “No problem,” he replied with a huge grin on his face. “Sorry for coming by so late, I’ll leave now,” Ren told him, but Zico stops her.

“Did you want dinner with me?” Zico asked, and Ren laughed a little. “I’m fine, I just wanted to stop by and give you back the book. Thanks anyways,” she replied, and Zico nodded his head.

“See you tomorrow, buddy,” Ren said to him, and rides her bicycle away. Zico waved hastily, and then walks back inside the house. The huge grin was still plastered on his face, and he jollily jogged up the stairs to his room.

“Hyung, get ready to meet your sister-in-law,” Zico said, speaking to the picture of his older brother.



 

HEHEHEHEHEHE! I HOPE YA LOVE THIS UPDATE!

No cliffhanger endings this time, right? :)

I'LL UPDATE SOON! XDD