`22

His Annoying Games

 

“Hurry up, everyone is waiting for me to pick them up also,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo, as he honked loudly outside. “It’s already Spring Break?” Dong Wan asked, as he checks the calendar.

“Oppa, why are you letting me go on this trip for?” Jae Soo asked with a pout, as she carried her duffle bag. “Because you’re finally having friends. I’m so proud of you!” Dong Wan answered with a cheerful voice, and hugs Jae Soo.

“You’re not my brother,” Jae Soo said, and then sped off outside. “You’re such a turtle,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo. “I was buying time to not leave,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk gurgled.

“We’re picking up Ren first, then Zico, right?” Minhyuk asked, as he hands the list of people who were going. “Yeh,” Jae Soo answered, as she rolls down her window side.

“Cheer up, jagiya. You’re going to have lots of fun,” he assured her. “I better have fun, or else I’m going to drown you at the beach,” she replied back, and Minhyuk they both laughed.

Ren was already standing outside of her house, when Minhyuk and Jae Soo came to pick her up. “Now that’s what you call being ready,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo pinched his cheek hard.

“Yeah, hi to you both too,” Ren said, awkwardly looking at the lovey dovey. “Hi Ren,” Jae Soo greeted her friend. “What made you decide to go on this trip with us?” Minhyuk asked, as he made his way to Zico’s place.

“It’s not for Zico, is it?” Minhyuk continued on with his question. “Of course not, Jae Soo needed a partner,” Ren answered. Minhyuk looked at Jae Soo with an eyebrow raised, and Jae Soo giggled.

“Jagiya, you’ve got me here already, why need a partner?” Minhyuk said, sounding a jealous. “I need a lady partner when you ditch me,” Jae Soo answered, and Minhyuk grabbed her hand. “I won’t ever ditch you on this trip,” Minhyuk replied, and Jae Soo rolled her eyes away.

“Hello my friends!” Zico shouted aloud, as he entered inside the van. “Sup, sup!” Minhyuk greeted, while Jae Soo and Ren waved. Zico grinned widely, as he sat next to Ren.

“Next stop is Jihoon, right? Since Jaehyo got the rest?” Minhyuk asked Jae Soo. “Oh, Ah Young’s not coming along?” Jae Soo asked, as she noticed that Ah Young wasn’t added to the list.

Minhyuk ignored Jae Soo’s question, as he turned up the music playing on the radio. Zico shook hands with Ren, and then took out his notebook that he doodles everyday in class.

“I’ve been drawing bikes in class lately, and wanted to ask which one you like,” Zico said, showing off his art. Ren took a look at the drawings, and smiled at Zico’s talented art.

“You’re really good at drawing, Zico. Why not enter in the contest?” Ren asked, and Zico chuckled to himself and shrugged. “I don’t know, I’m not that type of person to really show off my work. It’s more of a hobby only,” he replied shyly.

Ren smiled at him, and pointed at a red colored bike that Zico had colored. “That one, I like that one,” Ren said, and Zico smiled at her. “If you want, I can have it customize for you,” Zico suggested, and Ren shook her head.

“I like my bike the way it is. Thanks though,” Ren replied, and Zico nodded his head.

“P.O-yah, hurry up!” Minhyuk honked outside of Jihoon’s house. “Coming, coming,” Jihoon tiredly said, as a familiar figure trotted after Jihoon.

“B-Bomb oppa, I’m coming along too!” Ah Young shouted cheerily, as Ren’s eyes widened in shock. Jae Soo smiled welcoming Ah Young along, and Minhyuk rolled his eyes away.

Jihoon puts his suitcase and Ah Young’s suitcase in the trunk, then hopped along inside the van. “Oppa, why didn’t you invite me along? I wanted to go too,” Ah Young whined, as she seatbelt herself.

“Sorry, I wasn’t sure if the car was going to fit,” Minhyuk apologized, and Ah Young smiled. “It’s okay, the car fits now, since Jaehyo oppa is picking up the others, right? That’s what Jihoon-ssi told me,” Ah Young replied, as she pinched Jihoon’s cheek.

Jae Soo giggled at Ah Young’s cuteness, and Ren scoffed with annoyance. “Good morning Jae Soo unnie and Ren unnie. You’re both lovely today, but too casual. Where’s both of your lovely cute spring beach dresses?” Ah Young asked.

“Sit back, Ah Young,” Jihoon told Ah Young, but she ignored him. “I don’t wear dresses,” Ren coldly answered. “I’m comfortable the way I am,” Jae Soo answered with a smile.

“I see, well to where we’re going, you both should wear dresses! The beach is lovely, the sun is at a perfect blaze temperature, and the boys there are hot!” Ah Young joked on the last part, and Jihoon covered .

“Ah Young, shush it!” Jihoon told her, as everyone in the car laughed.

 

“Jaehyo-yah, we’re picking up Eun Hyo too,” Taeil said, as he got inside Jaehyo’s van. “I don’t know where she lives though?” Jaehyo replied, and Taeil took his cellphone out.

“She said to pick her up at the tea house on the way to Kyung’s,” Taeil said, reading his text message. “Okay then, that’s easy,” Jaehyo replied, as he drove off to the teahouse.

When the two boys got there, Eun Hyo was there waiting for them already. “Did you wait long?” Taeil asked, hopping out of the car and helping Eun Hyo with her suitcase. “Nope, I just got here too,” Eun Hyo answered, and smiled at Taeil.

Taeil opened the door for Eun Hyo, and she hopped inside. Taeil walked in after her, and sat by Eun Hyo’s side. Jaehyo looked back on his rearview mirror, and sighed.

“I need a girl,” he mumbled to himself, as he drove off to Kyung’s place. When reaching there, Kyung slowly limped from downstairs of his front porch, and carried only a backpack with his right hand.

His left arm was feeling better, but putting lots of weight on it wasn’t surely a good idea. “Let me help you, mister I’m not well yet,” Jaehyo said, as he grabs Kyung’s black duffle bag on the ground.

“Oh, we’re picking up Mia too. You remembered to make room for her?” Kyung said, and Jaehyo nodded his head. “Yes, I made lots of room for the lovey dovies, as only Yookwon and I will be left out,” Jaehyo muttered under his breath.

Kyung chuckled his hyung, and got inside the van and greeted Taeil and Eun Hyo.

Mia bit her bottom lip, excited to go on her first trip outside for once. She doesn’t remember the last time she’s been on a nice trip with friends, as she hasn’t fallen in love like this before.

“Mia, are you sure you’re going to cancel your violin playing from now on?” Mia’s father asked her, before she was going to leave. “Cancel everything that you’d had to work hard and pay for, father. I’m done dealing with that violin instructor, and I’m done living this style of a boring life. Father, I just want to be happy for once, so please let me live my way,” Mia pleaded her father.

“You’re my only daughter, and I want nothing but the best for you,” Mia’s father said, as he pats his daughter’s head. “Father, I don’t want you to be working hard to pay for something that is unaffordable. I’m fine being like this, and with having you here as my dad, everything is the best,” she replied with a sincere smile.

“Okay, but going on this trip with your friends, you be careful now,” he warned his daughter. “Of course dad, I’ll always be careful,” Mia replied, and then walks out with her duffle bag.

Jaehyo’s car pulled up on her driveway, and Kyung waved from inside. Mia waved back with a grin on her face, and she quickly puts her duffle bag away in the trunk. She slid the door open, and hopped inside the van.

“Hello everyone,” Mia greeted the friends. “Hey Mia,” they all greeted back. “Morning,” Kyung greeted Mia with a warm smile. “Hey, how are you feeling?” Mia asked, as she gently touches his still noticeable bruised face.

“I don’t feel so ty anymore, if that’s what you want to hear,” Kyung answered, and everyone laughed. “I’m glad you’re feeling better,” Mia said, as she reached to hold Kyung’s hand.

“Next stop, Yookwon’s place and then meeting everyone up!” Jaehyo announced to the lovey dovey couples who ignored him. “Agh, they don’t care whatsoever anyways,” Jaehyo mumbled to himself again.

“Hyung, why’d you come so late? I thought I was going to die out here in this blazing hot sun,” Yookwon whined like a child. “Shut it up, you’re not even being fried,” Jaehyo joked, as Yookwon walked to the trunk and puts his duffle bag inside.

“I get front seat then?” Yookwon asked, as he saw couples in the back seats. “Sure thing bro,” Jaehyo answered, and Yookwon hopped in the passenger side.

“Hey Jaehyo, can we stop at a gas station store to buy snacks?” Kyung asked, and Jaehyo nodded his head.

 

After everyone’s three hour long road trip, everyone got out of the car exhaustedly.

"Woah, the inn is so huge!” Jae Soo exclaimed with a huge grin. “It’s beautiful inside too,” Yookwon said, as he walked inside the inn first. “Yah, Kim Yookwon, come grab your stuff!” Jaehyo shouted.

Jae Soo giggled at the silly gooses, as she then felt Minhyuk’s touch around her shoulder. “Jagiya, want to share a room with me?” Minhyuk teasingly asked, and Jae Soo blushed immediately.

“Are you crazy? Who’s your jagiya to share a room with you?” Jae Soo yelled in embarrassment, as she hurried inside the inn. Everyone laughed at the two, as Ren gazed at Ah Young.

Ren noticed at how gloomy Ah Young looked, and was going to make sure that Ah Young wouldn’t too close between Jae Soo and Minhyuk. Something just doesn’t ever smell right, when Ah Young is around, and Ren can sense it.

Minhyuk walked up to the check-in register, as he pulled Jae Soo into his arms. “Are the two rooms A809 and A810 ready?” Minhyuk asked the worker. “Yes, here are your room keys and have a nice stay,” the worker answered.

“Lee Minhyuk, why wouldn’t I expect my number one customer here?” An elderly woman spoke up from the hallway, as she spotted Minhyuk.

“Haha, you know I always come here every year,” Minhyuk told her, as he points outside showing the woman all his friends. “I see that there are also new girls,” the woman said, and Jae Soo glared at Minhyuk.

“That’s right, and this one here is Kang Jae Soo. The other three are, Ren, Eun Hyo, and Mia,” Minhyuk said, pointing at the rest of the girls. “Ahh, new girlfriend?” The woman asked, as she looked at Jae Soo.

“N—“

“Yes, she’s my jagiya,” Minhyuk interrupted Jae Soo’s words, as he interlocked their fingers together, and rose up their hands. “Juri noona, she’s cute, right?” Minhyuk asked the elder woman, and she giggled.

“Don’t call me noona anymore. You have a girlfriend. Ahjumma is fine for now,” the elder woman said, and Jae Soo rolled her eyes away. “Juri noona is still my noona,” Minhyuk teased.

“Okay, I’ll see you down at the beach,” a familiar voice spoke from outside a room, and Minhyuk looked up with his smile turning into a frown.

“Joy unnie!” Ah Young shouted aloud from the inn’s entrance, as Jae Soo looked at Ah Young, then back at Minhyuk. The girl Joy smiled at Minhyuk, and then opened arms for Ah Young, who ran up towards her for a hug.

“Hi B-Bomb, how do you do?” Joy asked Minhyuk, when Ah Young pulled away from the hug. Minhyuk released Jae Soo’s hand, as he handed her a room key and walked ahead to the room he had a key for.

Jae Soo and the girl Joy bowed at each other and exchanged smiles, then Jae Soo ran after Minhyuk. With hearing Ah Young’s cheery voice speaking to the girl, Jae Soo ignored them and held onto Minhyuk’s wrist.

“You’re sharing rooms with Ren, Eun Hyo, Mia, and Ah Young. Don’t worry, I’m sharing a room with the guys,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo, and flinched his hand away with anger.

“Joy noona,” Jae Soo heard the boys calling to her now, and then Minhyuk slamming the door shut. Jae Soo was so confused, as she didn’t know what was happening anymore.

Who is this girl Joy, and why is Minhyuk filled with such anger?

“Jae Soo-yah,” the girls called for her, as they had no idea who the boys were talking to. “Oh, come on over here. Our room is this way,” Jae Soo told the girls, as she waved at Eun Hyo and Mia.

“It’s been a while,” Eun Hyo said, and Jae Soo nodded her head. “I’m really happy that you invited me, even when Kyung invited me after you did,” Mia said, as Jae Soo giggled.

“You’re both good now?” Jae Soo asked. “Mm, we’ve been talking more than before. Just like you said, I gave him time alone, and now we’re okay,” Mia answered, and Jae Soo smiled with glee.

“Where’s our room?” Ren asked in exhaustion. “Haha, you look like you need some sleep,” Jae Soo joked, as she unlocked the door to their bedroom. “We’re not sharing it with her now, are we?” Ren asked, referring ‘her’ to Ah Young.

“Ren, be nice,” Jae Soo said, and poked Ren’s arm. “Ewgh, that’s a yes,” Ren replied with irritation. Eun Hyo and Mia shrugged at each other, and walked inside the room too.

Jae Soo was still bothered about how harsh Minhyuk acted, and anger slowly started building up inside. “Jae Soo-yah, are you going down to the beach?” Eun Hyo asked the dazed out Jae Soo.

“Maybe not today, I’m really tired from the drive here,” Jae Soo answered, and Eun Hyo nodded her head. Finding that Ren was knocked out, Eun Hyo and Mia walked out of the bedroom after they had both changed into shorts and t-shirts.

“Get up, I know you’re not sleeping,” Jae Soo said to Ren, as she threw a pillow at Ren. “Psh, how’d you know I’m not sleeping?” Ren asked, and Jae Soo rolled her eyes at her friend.

“I’m your best friend, duh,” Jae Soo replied, and Ren chuckled. She turned the television on, as she sat up and looked over at Jae Soo. “What’s bothering you?” Ren asked, and Jae Soo sighed.

“Minhyuk,” Jae Soo answered, and Ren scoffed. “I’d thought you’ll say Ah Young,” Ren jokingly said, and Jae Soo laughed. “Why do you hate her so much?” Jae Soo asked chuckling, and Ren shook her head.

“I don’t hate her, I dislike her. Anyways, this is about Minhyuk, not about that brat. Tell me, what’s wrong?” Ren answered, and then asked about Minhyuk. “You know that girl out there, that all the boys greeted?” Jae Soo asked, speaking about Joy.

“Yeah, what about her?” Ren asked. “It was so weird, because when Minhyuk saw her, he acted so different. It was as if, he didn’t want her to know that we’re dating, and spoke to me harshly,” Jae Soo answered.

“Well, isn’t this what you wanted? I mean, you said that you’re both not even dating, and maybe with him being like this to you, is cool right?” Ren asked, and Jae Soo shook her head.

“Hey, I did tell you that I think I like Minhyuk, so with him being a meanie like this, makes me angry,” Jae Soo pouted, and Ren giggled. “Talk to him then, you dork,” Ren suggested, and Jae Soo glared at her.

“I’m not a whale !” Jae Soo yelled, and Ren laughed. “Seriously though, I think you both should talk,” Ren spoke afterwards laughing. Jae Soo heaved a sigh, then slumped down on her bed.

“Maybe later on tonight or something. I’m too tired,” Jae Soo replied, and Ren shrugged. “Then go to sleep and dream of him. I’m going out to eat,” Ren jokingly said, and Jae Soo chuckled.



 

HEHEHEHEH HEY YAHHHH! XDD

Soooo... THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL KNOW WHO JOY IS! XDD

BTW~ How are you readers doing?

Please don't hate me for not updating in forever. 

I'LL UPDATE ASAP WHEN I CAN! 

Love you all. <3

ZICO'S BACK TOO. I LOVE MY BBY! HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL! ;___;